Sunday 26th Cruise to jenolan Caves Via Bells line of road..

Re: Sunday 26th Cruise to jenolan Caves Via Bells line of road..

Postby smythie » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:39 pm

CappZ wrote:
smythie wrote:It IS pretty wicked. In most senses of the word too.

You don't know wicked till you try Bells line of road in full-on pouring rain and thick fog..and on top of that two front tires being bold..hmmm..its fun sliding a liberty. :P
Does riding a 250 in March (2003) on Bells Line in thick hail (up to golf ball size) with leathers and no warm gear underneath count? :D
Flag Bitch

MY06 3.0RB
smythie

Car: MY06 3RB - Blue

Postby Roddez » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:03 pm

CappZ wrote:
smythie wrote:It IS pretty wicked. In most senses of the word too.

You don't know wicked till you try Bells line of road in full-on pouring rain and thick fog..and on top of that two front tires being bold..hmmm..its fun sliding a liberty. :P

So where do you get "bold" tyres from? :roll:
MY07 Liberty GT-B (Manual)
Roddez
-stickered-

Car: 2007 Liberty GT-B

Postby DJC » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:05 pm

Roddez wrote:
So where do you get "bold" tyres from? :roll:

Next to the Italic and Underlined tyres, der! ;)
:::MY04 Regal Blue Liberty GT Premium:::
|Lowered King Springs|KiDo ECU tune|HID conversion|HKS Filter|LEDs|Slotted rotors|TB Quad Tip exhaust|more TBA...
DJC
-stickered-

Car: MY04 GT Regal Blue Sedan

Postby CappZ » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:24 pm

smythie wrote:Does riding a 250 in March (2003) on Bells Line in thick hail (up to golf ball size) with leathers and no warm gear underneath count? :D

:shock:
Ummm...that might be about the same level :P

:oops: *bald..really bad wheel alignment :(
http://www.lookatyourface.com

MY04 2.5i - 6000k HIDs, 18" RJR Vouge, Kenwood KDC-BT7539U with custom install, 12" Vibe Slick S12, 420w Clarion amp, all white lighting, K&N panel, 4" cannons, lowered.
CappZ

Car: MY04 2.5i

Postby Subarujunkie » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:01 pm

CappZ wrote:
Subarujunkie wrote:Im From Cambridge Park.... there is an old guy from emu that has one but has old BBS rims on it......not sure on the other one tho...

Yeah winter is good as not many people will go due to cold, but good for us, as the cars like the cold....

:shock: I'm from Cambridge Park..right near the high school. Can't believe that I've never seen another liberty there before!
I notice all the libertys(mostly gen3 sedan's and wagons) out emu plains and a little up the mountains way cos my mate live there and i went to school and work in the area.

sweet....im near the footy oval but one street down oxford street...also went to Cambo high lol. and i work in the area.... should meet up before the cruise mate...

P.s its easy to slid a stock hight liberty.... just buy cheap rubber...but hopefully next weeks she will sit 1 inch lower and some sway bars and strut braces front and back maybe an anti lift kit see how, we go....
B4 Fanatic

When one set of twins just isn't enough!!!!
Subarujunkie

Car: 2 B4's Just for fun

Postby CappZ » Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:46 am

Subarujunkie wrote:sweet....im near the footy oval but one street down oxford street...also went to Cambo high lol. and i work in the area.... should meet up before the cruise mate...

P.s its easy to slid a stock hight liberty.... just buy cheap rubber...but hopefully next weeks she will sit 1 inch lower and some sway bars and strut braces front and back maybe an anti lift kit see how, we go....

So you live off oxford? I went to Cambo Public but not high. Yehh sounds like a good idea, haven't seen as many gen3 round as gen4 in the club..When are you free? I don't have tafe at the moment so any day is pretty much alright..PM me?

Haha yehh but they were Bridgestone Potenza ones..so yehh..they should have performed lol. I'm thinking about lowering..but my finances don't really agree with everything that I'm doing.. :(
http://www.lookatyourface.com

MY04 2.5i - 6000k HIDs, 18" RJR Vouge, Kenwood KDC-BT7539U with custom install, 12" Vibe Slick S12, 420w Clarion amp, all white lighting, K&N panel, 4" cannons, lowered.
CappZ

Car: MY04 2.5i

Postby Subarujunkie » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:33 pm

The cruise is still going ahead for all you people that are intrested, Rain or shine. Canceled if hail... hope to see you all there
B4 Fanatic

When one set of twins just isn't enough!!!!
Subarujunkie

Car: 2 B4's Just for fun

Previous

Return to NSW