Liverpool Krespy Kream (1/05/09)

Postby swingn » Mon May 04, 2009 9:30 am

senator wrote:
smythie wrote:
loweart wrote:All you N.S.W.'s people must be donut connoissuers :lol:

The Iced Dough Vo was OK. No worse than anything else out of KK's.

That's the last time I trust you lot to know where you're going :lol: Bloody sheep I am

lol...sheep...... we could have gone to hooters, we were pretty close,

We soooo didn't get anywhere near Hooters mate :P

But now that the KK's carpark has been blocked off, me thinks we might have to find another place to meet up :P

Somewhere in the Shire would be nice ;)
swingn
-stickered-

Car: MX5 SE / 911 Turbo
Profile URL: www.rtdc.com.au

Postby gtspec » Mon May 04, 2009 11:51 am

swingn wrote:
senator wrote:
smythie wrote:
loweart wrote:All you N.S.W.'s people must be donut connoissuers :lol:

The Iced Dough Vo was OK. No worse than anything else out of KK's.

That's the last time I trust you lot to know where you're going :lol: Bloody sheep I am

lol...sheep...... we could have gone to hooters, we were pretty close,

We soooo didn't get anywhere near Hooters mate :P

But now that the KK's carpark has been blocked off, me thinks we might have to find another place to meet up :P

Somewhere in the Shire would be nice ;)

blocked really?? so were is left to park?
gtspec

Car: MY07 GT SpecB

Postby swingn » Mon May 04, 2009 12:25 pm

They pretty much blocked off the main car park between Maccers & KK's... Word is there was a fight there a few weeks ago which has spoiled the fun for the rest of us.

The other side (Harry's / Oporto's) is still open as usual & they have opened more car spaces further down... But that's too far from KK's :P

It's still worth popping down there for a look, but it really has changed the mood & the numbers which is a shame.
swingn
-stickered-

Postby smythie » Mon May 04, 2009 12:42 pm

WhiteGTB wrote:Gents.... a SQUIRT to get kebabs is a MUST for every KK meet :) :) :)

I have been informed that if we do the squirt again, Audrey is going to pinch my keys for the drive. She reckons I had too much fun and she wants in on it.
Flag Bitch

MY06 3.0RB
smythie

Car: MY06 3RB - Blue

Postby Arith » Mon May 04, 2009 1:22 pm

smythie wrote:I have been informed that if we do the squirt again, Audrey is going to pinch my keys for the drive. She reckons I had too much fun and she wants in on it.

Wasn't she present at our other drives/cruises? It took her up to now to realise she was missing out on all that fun? :D

[ Former Liberty ... Slightly Modified -> Click
here for modifications & profile ]
Arith
-stickered-

Car: MY11 Volvo S60 T6

Postby swingn » Mon May 04, 2009 1:25 pm

smythie wrote:
WhiteGTB wrote:Gents.... a SQUIRT to get kebabs is a MUST for every KK meet :) :) :)

I have been informed that if we do the squirt again, Audrey is going to pinch my keys for the drive. She reckons I had too much fun and she wants in on it.

Now now, you need to keep that Pimp Hand strong Tony... :P

Otherwise Elyssa might be taking the keys off me! :lol:
swingn
-stickered-

Postby SLY60L » Mon May 04, 2009 3:04 pm

Envirowash meetup hey swingin :P (theres a bit of a carpark accross the road aswell than can fit about 20 cars, as well as plenty of space on the surrounding road)

Wish i read this earlier, i went for a natio cruise on friday and then everyone was heading back to KK's after but i decided to head home, prob a good move though, i got at least 3 hours extra sleep than if i went lol...
SLY60L

Postby swingn » Mon May 04, 2009 3:34 pm

SLY60L wrote:Envirowash meetup hey swingin :P (theres a bit of a carpark accross the road aswell than can fit about 20 cars, as well as plenty of space on the surrounding road)

Wish i read this earlier, i went for a natio cruise on friday and then everyone was heading back to KK's after but i decided to head home, prob a good move though, i got at least 3 hours extra sleep than if i went lol...

Heheheheheheheh Sounds like a plan to me!!! Much closer then KK's to us :D

Mate, PM me your number & I can let you know when we're meeting up... Not all the meets are posted up :P
swingn
-stickered-

Postby SX74SI » Mon May 04, 2009 5:11 pm

yeah the parking is blocked off on friday and saturday nights, but its because of the new markets that they have there now, found out that it had nothing to do with the defects
but this way its more fun when the libs are lined up :P, there was a guy go past in a gen3 who almost snapped his neck checking out the cars lol, i noticed the cops enjoyed the view a little aswell
SX74SI

Previous

Return to NSW