50%
Go to Newcastle
36%
Doesnt matter where
14%

Total votes : 22

Re: Cruuuuuuise!!! For nsw

Postby Fourlex » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:33 pm

i've been talking to everyone about a cruise to newcastle, I live up here and all of us always travel down for the sydney meets so you should do one up here to return the favour! a drive from sydney/ outta syd to maybe newcastle and we can have lunch on the foreshore or even go up to the bay (nelson bay).. think about it, even bringing it forward a weekend. my bday is the 4th nov so i can do 3rd no worries.
One of the youngens, so play nice.
Fourlex

Car: 07 2.5i Sedan
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19407

Postby kiwigene » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:16 pm

Deep Heat wrote:
Jack_Keaka wrote:Nothing a bullbar can't fix.

Was my first thought. Followed quickly by I wonder if I will able to see their balls under all that Lycra.

Do we really need this kinda reaction guys? It's bad enough coming from the Daily Telegraph.

And given all those people riding down to the Gong are doing it in support of MS, I think a bit of respect is due.

Take a racing driver out of his car and he looks pretty silly in his quilted onesie and crash helmet...
--
Gene
kiwigene
-stickered-

Car: MY07 GT-B Wagon
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=22087

Postby peadya100 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:30 pm

Fourlex wrote:i've been talking to everyone about a cruise to newcastle, I live up here and all of us always travel down for the sydney meets so you should do one up here to return the favour! a drive from sydney/ outta syd to maybe newcastle and we can have lunch on the foreshore or even go up to the bay (nelson bay).. think about it, even bringing it forward a weekend. my bday is the 4th nov so i can do 3rd no worries.

I love port stephens as much as the next person but thats a VERY long drive from sydney... well a bit too far for a day trip anyway haha
If youre going to do newy the foreshore would be good or honeysuckle. Maybe even king edward park.
Diamond Works SI-DRIVE Covers - Subaru Liberty/Legacy MY07 to MY09

https://www.facebook...aruDiamondWorks
subaru.diamondworks@gmail.com
peadya100
-stickered-

Car: 2007 Liberty GT-B Wagon
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=21072

Postby lump_a_charcoal » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:38 pm

kiwigene wrote:
Deep Heat wrote:
Jack_Keaka wrote:Nothing a bullbar can't fix.

Was my first thought. Followed quickly by I wonder if I will able to see their balls under all that Lycra.

Do we really need this kinda reaction guys? It's bad enough coming from the Daily Telegraph.

And given all those people riding down to the Gong are doing it in support of MS, I think a bit of respect is due.

Take a racing driver out of his car and he looks pretty silly in his quilted onesie and crash helmet...

:clapping:
Team White GenV GT Manual Wagon with fluffy dice

Mods (in order): Blacked out E-tag, drift spec fluffy dice, BC BR coilovers, strobe comfort flasher, de-badged tailgate + new GT badge, Prova Si knob, Tommy Kaira front grill + Gt badge, Cusco Strut brace (front), Prova blue mirrors, SSW Phoenix 20" black Stance SC-7 20" black, Nitto 35 series tyres, HKS filter, DAMD rear wing, Valenti smoked tail lights, LED rear reflectors, Headlights and others by Leo (hks180), Cusco rear sway bar, Full Invidia Q300 TBE, AVO TMIC, Summit Racing rear strut brace, KiDo Tune, front Cusco swaybar, upgraded LCA bushes, Valenti smoked centre tail light
Build thread here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=22731
lump_a_charcoal

Car: 2013 Land Rover Defender 110

Postby bradMY07 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:22 pm

All of these ideas sound great
So let's come to a conclusion .....
Yeah?
bradMY07

Car: Subaru Liberty 2.5i MY07

Postby Jack_Keaka » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:32 am

I don't mind where, as long as it's a nice drive.

Also my small remark regarding my personal hate for cyclist on roads wasn't meant to turn into some gay war between you guys.
Lets leave it and get back on topic.
Boostaddict wrote:Holy shit.... I want a gen 3 again!!!! :D
Jack_Keaka

Car: Nissan Skyline R33 + R36 Passat
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18091

Postby bradMY07 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:35 pm

Driving up to Newcastle any fun or not?

Cause if it isn't then we can just change the date and head down the royal nation park.
Up to you guys
bradMY07

Postby peadya100 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:51 pm

bradMY07 wrote:Driving up to Newcastle any fun or not?

Cause if it isn't then we can just change the date and head down the royal nation park.
Up to you guys

Its great fun if you take the old pacific highway to the central coast... then its much nicer to drive the rest of the way through Swansea Belmont way and can come into newcastle through Merriweather. The second half isnt twisty roads or anything but its more scenic than the freeway.

In saying that the royal national park is a nice drive too. I find the old pacific better for spirited driving though as the lanes are a little bit wider than the royal nasho.

peadya100
-stickered-

Postby bradMY07 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:44 pm

peadya100 wrote:
bradMY07 wrote:Driving up to Newcastle any fun or not?

Up to you guys

Its great fun if you take the old pacific highway to the central coast... then its much nicer to drive the rest of the way through Swansea Belmont way and can come into newcastle through Merriweather. The second half isnt twisty roads or anything but its more scenic than the freeway.

In saying that the royal national park is a nice drive too. I find the old pacific better for spirited driving though as the lanes are a little bit wider than the royal nasho.

So we should go up to Newcastle through old pacific highway??
bradMY07

Postby peadya100 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:02 pm

Well its really up to everyone... im not even certain i can make it that date, so dont let me make the decision for you :lol:

peadya100
-stickered-

Postby On2youliberty » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:32 pm

I'm pretty keen, not to get a bullbar but we could meet at terrigal and cruse along the beaches to say budgewoi and split so easy for the coasties and city slickers. And maybe do a meet say thornleigh maccas for Sydney guys to head there.
On2youliberty

Car: 2010 LGT

Postby peadya100 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:36 am

On2youliberty wrote:I'm pretty keen, not to get a bullbar but we could meet at terrigal and cruse along the beaches to say budgewoi and split so easy for the coasties and city slickers. And maybe do a meet say thornleigh maccas for Sydney guys to head there.

Terrigal is great. Hard for a lot of cars to get a park though. Still keen to try if thats what everyone wants to do :D

peadya100
-stickered-

Postby ricco » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:21 am

make a poll, and prob then make a proper thread with a date and location and map it up, only way these fuck tards will stay on track and keep this thread open for the banter instead of your other thread full of rubbish,
Once Famous

La pratica vale più della grammatica.
ricco

Car: 2010 Liberty 2.5

Postby XP05UR » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:44 pm

Terrigal is great. Hard for a lot of cars to get a park though. Still keen to try if thats what everyone wants to do :D

Agreed.. Could always cruise up Terrigal Drive and then right up Charles Kay Drive and along the Scenic Drive to the haven, if there's no parking around the haven or Terrigal itself then keep cruising through Wamberal and the Entrance Rd to the Entrance.

After lunch you can either keep going up Wilfred Barrett to Budgewoi and get onto the F3 via link rd to head home or just back out and up Wyong Rd and get on the F3 at Tuggerah.
Obsidian Black MY06 Liberty 3.0R-B wagon 6MT - SOLD

19 x 8.5" Stance SC-SIX rims - BC Racing BR coilovers - Cusco Front Under Body Brace - Cusco Strut Brace with master cylinder brace - Cusco Front and Rear Sway Bars - X Force Centre and Y Pipe - HKS ES-Premium rear mufflers - HKS Panel filter - KiDo Tune - BLITZ A/C Filter - Jim Berry Clutch Kit -15% window tint - MARS Performance LED Tailights - HID 5200K low beams - Philips H3 4000K Diamond Vision hi beams

w. https://www.maximumxposure.com.au
XP05UR

Car: MY06 3.0 Spec R-B Wagon
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16956

Postby bradMY07 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:17 pm

ricco wrote:make a poll, and prob then make a proper thread with a date and location and map it up, only way these fuck tards will stay on track and keep this thread open for the banter instead of your other thread full of rubbish,

haha thanks for the tip man
bradMY07

PreviousNext

Return to NSW