NSW: SYD - 12/7 Cruise from Parramatta to Botany Boat Ramp

NSW: SYD - 12/7 Cruise from Parramatta to Botany Boat Ramp

Postby oldmateadrian » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:26 am

Hey guys,

As I'm new to the forum (although I already know a few of you!) I'd like to extend to everyone an invitation to a cruise hosted by the Euro-Style Tuning forum, which will take place at 7:30pm at Harry's Cafe De Wheels, Parramatta. It would be great to meet new people and to perhaps have a JDM/Euro cruise!

We'll be out shooting exhaust videos, legal fly bys and tunnel runs. We are intending to leave Harry's at 8pm and to drive to Hickson Road, Barangaroo by 9pm for photos and to regroup.

Leaving Hickson Road at 9:40pm and head to WIlliam St, through the Kings X tunnel to Rushcutter's Bay. We are regrouping at the park at Rushcutter's Bay and will be departing here at roughly 10:30pm for the Botany Boat Ramp on Foreshore Road for more photos and a chat, and to review footage. After meeting everyone at the Botany Boat Ramp we can head to the Airport Krispy Kreme's or KFC/Maccas for a late night feed.

Obviously, hooning is frowned up (like masturbating on an airplane) and the consequences of such are your own responsibility.

Looking forward to meeting new faces!

Cheers,

Adrian
oldmateadrian

Car: 5J Skoda Fabia Monte Carlo

Re: NSW: SYD - 12/7 Cruise from Parramatta to Botany Boat Ra

Postby Boostaddict » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:30 am

I would love to come to this but my car isn't happy at the moment and a cruise would just make it worse.

Shame
Not a Subaru...... Something MUCH better

NOPE..... That's shit too. Bus anyone??
Boostaddict

Car: 07 LGT Tuned By Sti
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=22537

Re: NSW: SYD - 12/7 Cruise from Parramatta to Botany Boat Ra

Postby swingn » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:36 am

Maybe... Still recovering from illness + I'm still trying to work out if I like the idea of arriving at a boat ramp without my boat :P
swingn
-stickered-

Car: MX5 SE / 911 Turbo
Profile URL: www.rtdc.com.au

Return to NSW