ANY WESTERN SYD MEMBERS

Re: ANY WESTERN SYD MEMBERS

Postby Zig_Zac » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:01 pm

stocky wrote:Technically I'm not.. But since I go to Uni in Penrith, I've basically moved in with my missus in Campbelltown. C-town - Penrith is easier then North Ryde to Penrith :o

Ha... I used to go to Macquarie Uni... So used to drive from Penrith side to North Ryde everyday, back before there was a train line in Macquarie Park... :)
Zig_Zac

Car: 2004 Outback 3.0R

Postby stocky » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:21 pm

Zig_Zac wrote:
stocky wrote:Technically I'm not.. But since I go to Uni in Penrith, I've basically moved in with my missus in Campbelltown. C-town - Penrith is easier then North Ryde to Penrith :o

Ha... I used to go to Macquarie Uni... So used to drive from Penrith side to North Ryde everyday, back before there was a train line in Macquarie Park... :)

You would've had peak hour, going citybound! Going to Penrith in the morning though, you don't get it. However, The Northern Road is much cruiser and traffic doesn't exist on it.
Public Transport is better out here too. It's C-town to Granville, switch lines to Penrith. From home, it was North Ryde to Epping, switch to Strathfield and switch again to Penrith ... hassle!
stocky

Postby Zig_Zac » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:37 pm

stocky wrote:
Zig_Zac wrote:

You would've had peak hour, going citybound! Going to Penrith in the morning though, you don't get it. However, The Northern Road is much cruiser and traffic doesn't exist on it.
Public Transport is better out here too. It's C-town to Granville, switch lines to Penrith. From home, it was North Ryde to Epping, switch to Strathfield and switch again to Penrith ... hassle!

Yeah the drive back in the uni days was insane... traffic, and I had a commodore... so petrol was a killer too... used to take me nearly 2 hours to get to uni for a 9am lecture...

All that is over for me now, but I work in the city, so public transport again. Lucky its only about an hour and a bit on the express train... :)
Zig_Zac

Postby stocky » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:53 pm

I kinda know that feeling, when I had my 200k service and some other work done, I drove my Dad's VY SS for a week and that was terrible :bad:
stocky

Postby Zig_Zac » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:57 pm

stocky wrote:I kinda know that feeling, when I had my 200k service and some other work done, I drove my Dad's VY SS for a week and that was terrible :bad:

Ha.. so true.. mine was a 97 VS Commodore... not fun... LOL!

So you have a Legacy mate? Nice... I just got a MY03 Liberty B4... loving it... :)
Zig_Zac

Postby stocky » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:15 pm

Zig_Zac wrote:
stocky wrote:I kinda know that feeling, when I had my 200k service and some other work done, I drove my Dad's VY SS for a week and that was terrible :bad:

So you have a Legacy mate? Nice... I just got a MY03 Liberty B4... loving it... :)

Wouldn't be on here otherwise! I have an MY00 RX2.5 .. Had the cash to buy a B4, but since I quit work to go too Uni, couldn't really spare the extra cash. I regret it every day, but I'd be broke otherwise :(
stocky

Postby Zig_Zac » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:12 pm

stocky wrote:
Zig_Zac wrote:

Wouldn't be on here otherwise! I have an MY00 RX2.5 .. Had the cash to buy a B4, but since I quit work to go too Uni, couldn't really spare the extra cash. I regret it every day, but I'd be broke otherwise :(

Thats cool... I was looking at getting a newer Liberty, or a Accord Euro, but then I found a B4 for an really good price, so I couldn't pass on it... never knew about the B4 before now... its great... glad I got it... there will always be time for you in the future mate... :)
Zig_Zac

Previous

Return to NSW