4th Jan SubyClub.com meet and swap, Photo chance

4th Jan SubyClub.com meet and swap, Photo chance

Postby MY-25-GT » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:55 pm

Hi all late notice I know but if you've got nothing else on or in the area drop past

Monthly meet time is here again, and this month we are trying something different. This months meet will take place at Ribs and Rumps North Ryde.

The meet location is: Ribs and Rumps, 11 Talavera Road, North Ryde NSW 2113 - 7pm Wednesday 4th January 2012

Action kicks off from around 7pm (Wednesday 4th January) in the office car park (just past the restaurant), usual meet and greet, parts swapping selling or gawking at mods - whatever takes your fancy.

If you come in off Talavera Rd at the Rib's n Rumps entrance, drive past the restaurant, take a right at the first round about and then your first left. On the left there is a small carpark between the entrance to an office building and the kindergarten/day care centre where we can park. there are also some benches and tables next to the cars so it's a good place to hangout and look tough.

If you come in off Talavera Rd at the entrance to the business park (the first set of lights after you turn off Lane Cove Rd) drive down the hill to the round about and continue straight the car park is immediately on your left.

Ill be there just for a chat and some photos,

So far there's quite a few in attendence from SubyClub
Modifications: STI rear spoiler - STI front lip - STI front strut brace - 19inch HSP lexani wheels - SPT air intake - HKS dump pipe - Redback cat back exhuast system - Custom carbon fiber front grill
Future plans: Tech S Tein springs - tint rear lights - HID fog lights and parkers - Boost Guage - Rear Diffuser
MY-25-GT
formerly auz1234

Car: MY08 Liberty GT Spec B

Re: 4th Jan SubyClub.com meet and swap, Photo chance

Postby Nipple06 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:55 pm

Sorry I would have come but had a bucks party but maybe next time :)
GB:Subaru Android, iPod, iPhone, USB & Bluetooth Car Kit | GROM
http://forum.liberty.asn.au/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=21136
Nipple06

Car: Subaru liberty 2.5i wagon 2004
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15410

Postby smythie » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:24 pm

How'd you guys go for parking? In the past I've found it pretty shocking there having to park in between the bolsters someone erects in the carparks.
Flag Bitch

MY06 3.0RB
smythie

Car: MY06 3RB - Blue

Postby MY-25-GT » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:17 pm

Went really well there was about 15-20 cars, there is a small parking lot round the corner like 50m from there so we were all able to park together
Modifications: STI rear spoiler - STI front lip - STI front strut brace - 19inch HSP lexani wheels - SPT air intake - HKS dump pipe - Redback cat back exhuast system - Custom carbon fiber front grill
Future plans: Tech S Tein springs - tint rear lights - HID fog lights and parkers - Boost Guage - Rear Diffuser
MY-25-GT
formerly auz1234

Postby Nipple06 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:09 pm

MY-25-GT wrote:Went really well there was about 15-20 cars, there is a small parking lot round the corner like 50m from there so we were all able to park together

Yer i went on one of the suby club memebers that i met today and saw a few pics of your car and the meet.
Today was good at mighty car mods only 2 gen 4 me and grippeds one
There was about 100 cars they had to change to p5 carpark worth going :)
Btw what was that website you got your cold air intake from i forgot :/
GB:Subaru Android, iPod, iPhone, USB & Bluetooth Car Kit | GROM
http://forum.liberty.asn.au/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=21136
Nipple06

Car: Subaru liberty 2.5i wagon 2004
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15410

Postby MY-25-GT » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:47 am

http://www.subarugenuineparts.com/

SPT intake, there's plenty out there, I'm thinking of selling mine because there is a new one out from K&N which I found on EBay only like $300
MY-25-GT
formerly auz1234

Return to NSW