Late Notice but; 16th October Starlight Foundation Cruise

Late Notice but; 16th October Starlight Foundation Cruise

Postby MY-25-GT » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:06 pm

A big cruise day is being organised by iModify to support the Starlight Foundation, thought it would be good for a club cruise up North for a good cause!

So details are:

Date: October 16th

Time: 10.00am for an 11.00am depature from all meeting points. but meet up at 9:30am at the carpark so we can leave on time

Details: An entrance fee of $20 per car is required where you will be provided with a sticker to identify you are part of the cruise. ALL proceeds collected will be donated to the Starlight Childrens Foundation.

There will also be a raffle held with awesome prizes donated from various sponsors. Raffle tickets will be sold at the event and will be $1 each. ALL proceeds collected from the raffle will also go towards the Children’s Starlight foundation. An auction will also be held to action off a 2009 signed NRL city jersey, these proceeds will also go to the charity.

Meet at Mcllwaine Park carpark 9.30am and leave for big meet spot when everyone is accounted for:

People Confirmed from the Suby Club:

- Fongy8000
- ben_BU91RS
- Zach.
- Jerome08
-thatTTguy
- Quietone
- Aarow W.
- Morgan
- SAV84C
- Quietone
- Jordan.
- Finky

Ill be heading out for the day for sure, let me know
Modifications: STI rear spoiler - STI front lip - STI front strut brace - 19inch HSP lexani wheels - SPT air intake - HKS dump pipe - Redback cat back exhuast system - Custom carbon fiber front grill
Future plans: Tech S Tein springs - tint rear lights - HID fog lights and parkers - Boost Guage - Rear Diffuser
MY-25-GT
formerly auz1234

Car: MY08 Liberty GT Spec B

Re: Late Notice but; 16th October Starlight Foundation Cruis

Postby blacktop™ » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:30 pm

Dude stop spamming all the other cruise threads :angry2:

All you need to do is bump this one, not bump EVERY other old cruise thread...

Free bump for your cruise so you can stop spamming the other ones
blacktop™

Car: MY07 GT spec.B wagon 6MT

Postby MY-25-GT » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:13 am

sorry everyone, still new to this site, What and how do I "bump"??
Modifications: STI rear spoiler - STI front lip - STI front strut brace - 19inch HSP lexani wheels - SPT air intake - HKS dump pipe - Redback cat back exhuast system - Custom carbon fiber front grill
Future plans: Tech S Tein springs - tint rear lights - HID fog lights and parkers - Boost Guage - Rear Diffuser
MY-25-GT
formerly auz1234

Postby Rome_BRZ » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:00 pm

MY-25-GT wrote:sorry everyone, still new to this site, What and how do I "bump"??

It's just a term used to describe reposting in your own thread so bring it back to the top of the list. You just post a reply in your thread saying "bump" and it's back to the top of the list again.
Rome_BRZ
formerly Rome_STI

Car: 2015 Audi S3 Sedan
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12392

Postby MY-25-GT » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:54 am

Cool, good that im getting updated with all the Forum lingo!
MY-25-GT
formerly auz1234

Return to NSW