Wakefield EOI.

Postby WhiteGTB » Mon May 04, 2009 1:51 pm

Adam, you hearing this?!?!??!?!?

Is anyone else able to help Adam organise?
WhiteGTB

Car: MY07 Legacy GT Spec B 6pd

Postby swingn » Mon May 04, 2009 3:35 pm

I've made some calls... Will start a new post :D
swingn
-stickered-

Car: MX5 SE / 911 Turbo
Profile URL: www.rtdc.com.au

Postby adam » Mon May 04, 2009 5:00 pm

i called the track yesterday and found out that...
#1: next month has plenty of free week days. i'm thinking june the 16thish or the following week 23rdish (both tuesdays) we can do whatever day suits the most people though.

#2: the (non-refundable) deposit is $500 so before i make a booking i'll be after deposits of... say $50 from most of the wanna be stigs.

#3: total cost of the day is (19 or less cars) $3600 + $800 for insurance.
do the maths and if we get the same numbers as last time i went (17) it ends up being just under $260 each. for those that are keen but haven't been although that sounds expensive, it is seriously the greatest fun a driving enthusiast can have, pants on or off!

#4: if we have 20 or more we are required to have an ambulance at a cost of $550. so if it's to be more than 19 i'd like it to be more like 23 or so. we had plenty of driving time for everybody at 17 cars and one of those had like 3 guys driving.

i'm pretty sure i could have a stab at who's gonna come but please pm me for official interest.

oh, and if anyone has any suggestion about anything, feel free.

edit: matt and trieu both posted before i did but i'm more than happy for help or for matt to organise or whatever. we'll chat later tonight or tomoz about it matt yeah?
I spend most of my money on booze, fast cars and women, I just waste the rest...
adam

Postby swingn » Mon May 04, 2009 5:13 pm

adam wrote:i called the track yesterday and found out that...
#1: next month has plenty of free week days. i'm thinking june the 16thish or the following week 23rdish (both tuesdays) we can do whatever day suits the most people though.

#2: the (non-refundable) deposit is $500 so before i make a booking i'll be after deposits of... say $50 from most of the wanna be stigs.

#3: total cost of the day is (19 or less cars) $3600 + $800 for insurance.
do the maths and if we get the same numbers as last time i went (17) it ends up being just under $260 each. for those that are keen but haven't been although that sounds expensive, it is seriously the greatest fun a driving enthusiast can have, pants on or off!

#4: if we have 20 or more we are required to have an ambulance at a cost of $550. so if it's to be more than 19 i'd like it to be more like 23 or so. we had plenty of driving time for everybody at 17 cars and one of those had like 3 guys driving.

i'm pretty sure i could have a stab at who's gonna come but please pm me for official interest.

oh, and if anyone has any suggestion about anything, feel free.

edit: matt and trieu both posted before i did but i'm more than happy for help or for matt to organise or whatever. we'll chat later tonight or tomoz about it matt yeah?

Hey Adam, have already started a new post about this & have already started a list of people interested :D

Thanks for posting all the costs btw, gives everyone a clear indication what we'll all be up for :D
swingn
-stickered-

Postby adam » Mon May 04, 2009 11:28 pm

swingn wrote:Hey Adam, have already started a new post about this & have already started a list of people interested :D

Thanks for posting all the costs btw, gives everyone a clear indication what we'll all be up for :D

thanks heaps matt, i really appreciate it. :oops: sorry for being a slacker.
I spend most of my money on booze, fast cars and women, I just waste the rest...
adam

Postby swingn » Mon May 04, 2009 11:41 pm

adam wrote:
swingn wrote:Hey Adam, have already started a new post about this & have already started a list of people interested :D

thanks heaps matt, i really appreciate it. :oops: sorry for being a slacker.

All good mate :D Just happened to have some spare time at work today so I figured I'd make a phone call :D

I'm hoping you'll be coming along :D ?
swingn
-stickered-

Postby Sentinel » Mon May 04, 2009 11:52 pm

Us Melbourne guys have gotta arrange something like this!

Great idea fella's!
Memoirs of Sentinel:
GT-B | Black | Wagon | Manual | Brembo's | 19"x8 Blaque Diamond Wheels | Tein C/O's w EDFC | Custom Interior | PHAT Zorst | WL Sways | STi Stuff...
Sentinel
-stickered-

Postby swingn » Tue May 05, 2009 9:46 am

Sentinel wrote:Us Melbourne guys have gotta arrange something like this!

Great idea fella's!

Just come for a drive to Wakefield mate ;)

Lots of time to get organised :D
swingn
-stickered-

Previous

Return to NSW