14th Feb Cruise - Sydney/Central Coast/Newcastle

Postby Sti_lib » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:15 pm

Hey peoples..im new to this forum(like 2 minutes) but as a member of OZliberty i would like to invite anyone and everyone who would like to join us in a cruise on the 14th of Feb..all are welcome!

The details so far are below taken from mrgnluke's "official" thread on OZlib,which can be viewed here;
http://www.ozliberty.com/forums/showthr ... 582&page=2

Hope to see ya there!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firstly, thanks to Sti_Lib for his idea of this cruise. Hopefully more cruises and even Central Coast monthly meets will be a result of his idea! And also to Moose4180 for his event management and itinerary planning! -which I have stolen and put into this thread with some updates!

This is an official invitation to those not following this thread (and those who are!) who live anywhere from Sydney - Newcastle who are interested in a cruise on the 14th Feb.
So far we have:
-Sti_Lib (central coast)
-jeffysfinal (Newcastle)
-DAL-11B (Newcastle)
-MR B4 (Sydney)
-robdog (Maitland)
-moose4180 (central coast)
-Scuba-Roo (Newcastle)
-mrgnluke (central coast)
-aekOne (Sydney?)! - maybe

and we'd love more!! If you are interested, post a reply in this thread and we'll add you to the list.

The plan (Thanks Moose4180)!! ......

Sydney Crew meets at Thornleigh Maccas by 9:30am and heads up the F3 to the Gosford exit and meets in Mount Penang Parklands. (Turn left into 'The Avenue' at the second set of lights after exiting the freeway)

Newcastle Crew can meet at The Servo on the cnr of Thomas and Brook Street just before the Newcastle Link Road roundabout (Wallsend) by 9am they will cruise out to the F3 and take the Gosford exit meeting up with the Sydney Crew in Mount Penang Parklands. (Turn left into 'The Avenue' at the second set of lights after exiting the freeway)

From about 9.45, myself and Sti_Lib (and any others from the Central Coast crew who want to) will be waiting in Mount Penang Parklands for those from Syd and Newy to arrive. I will then lead everyone to the Haven in Terrigal where we will meet up with the rest of the Central Coast crew by about 10.30am, do the meet and greet and take a few happy snaps.

By about 10:30, we'll start our way up the coast taking the Central Coast Highway through Budgiewoi Peninsula to meet the Pacific Highway.

Cruise up to Cathrine Hill Bay, which is a tin pot nothing but great photo op in the car park by the beach and good to stretch legs. get there at say 12 leave at 12:30

Continue up to the Newcastle foreshore for lunch and more photos and the Newcastle crew can show us the lappers circuit. get there about 1:30 and leave about 3:30pm

From here the Newcastle crew have done the loop so the Coast Crew and Sydney Crew cruise out through the Newcastle Link Road to take the F3 freeway home. and just peel off when you hit your stop.

It will be a big day for anyone from Sydney but you can't please everyone and its well worth a decent cruise.

Syd and Newy members, try and get to your starting place 15mins early (Thornleigh and Wallsend) as to make sure everyone who is coming, comes! and so we get going as soon as possible!

I think I have covered everything. As said before, if you are interested in coming, leave a reply here so that we won't leave without you!

Thanks!
Sti_lib

Postby Roddez » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:04 pm

Don't forget about the outing on Feb 22nd.

Have a look at this post for full details
MY07 Liberty GT-B (Manual)
Roddez
-stickered-

Car: 2007 Liberty GT-B

Postby Mano™ » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:04 pm

All the best :lol:
Mano™
-stickered-

Car: MY06 Liberty GT

Postby CJ1177 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:59 pm

Come on Mano it's not like you got any hot dates that day :P
I may come just cant commit ATM

What about the rest of you newy boys ya keen???
MY05 GT Wagon, Atalantic Blue [Team Tein] [Club Two Zero]

CJ's Wagon Pics
CJ1177

Car: MY05 GT 5MT

Postby Mano™ » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:06 pm

I don't associate with Ozlib :)
Mano™
-stickered-

Postby Fangin_RX » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:11 pm

haha mano ur a picky one arent you? :P, Not in favour of cruises which i cant drive cause they are all fin highways :@, But good luck to anyone who goes :P
MY00 Subaru Liberty (Legacy) RX 2.5L / 2009 Honda CRF250R
P PLATER
-------------------------------------------------------
Fangin_RX
-stickered-

Car: MY00 Liberty RX 2.5L - Gen 3

Postby Mano™ » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:17 pm

Lib ASN mate I'm one of the orgionals .. used to be an RS Lib boi.. but not anymore, cause selling the RS..
Mano™
-stickered-

Postby mrgnluke » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:15 pm

CJ1177 wrote:Come on Mano it's not like you got any hot dates that day :P
I may come just cant commit ATM

What about the rest of you newy boys ya keen???

are you in for the ozlib cruise CJ1177? (im one of the organisers!)
mrgnluke

Car: MY10 GT wagon- VE Calais V Inter

Return to NSW