BBQ / mini cruise 1/11/09

BBQ / mini cruise 1/11/09

Postby dylanf » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:27 pm

Hey guys,

Hope all is well for the NSW crew :)

Just thought I might post it up here to see if any of you gen4 boys are interested.

Tomorrow we're having a BBQ and a little cruise perhaps on mccarrs creek road just as a way to get out there and have an enjoyable day.

It's been posted up on SubyClub, but below you can find information.

We're trying to achieve an enjoyable day for all, and encouraging you to bring along your partners / family / kids if you would like to.

If you are interested in coming along just let me know here so I can make sure we have food organised, lunch will be provided at a small cost. Hope to see some of you there :)

-------------------

Date: Sunday 1st of November 2009.

SubyClub is holding a BBQ lunch on the 1st of November. This will allow you to come along with your friends, family or partner and have a day with food, cars and fellow enthusiasts.

Meet up: Initial meet point will be Five Dock McDonalds / KFC / Officeworks on Parramatta road (see below) at 11am.

Initial Meet Spot. 243 Great Western Hwy, Five Dock, NSW, Australia (Approximate)

After that we will be driving to a car wash down the road to allow any of you to have your car professionally washed if you like.

319 Great Western Hwy, Haberfield, NSW, Australia

Following the quick stop at the Car Wash we will be cruising down the City West Link and over the harbour bridge to McMahon's Point for some more photos.

28 Blues Point Rd, McMahons Point, NSW, Australia

Final Destination: Davidson Park, Roseville.

Time: 11am meet up at Five-Dock. 11:15am for car wash, 12:00pm for McMahon's Point and finally 12:30 to 1:00pm for meet up at Roseville for BBQ Lunch, activities and prize give away's.

Route:

Thread on SubyClub is located at http://www.subyclub.com/index.php?/topic/1565-nsw-suby-club-spring-meet-and-greet-bbq-updated/, but I will keep an eye on this thread for interest / questions.

Dylan
dylanf

Car: 1998 Subaru Liberty Turbo

Re: BBQ / mini cruise 1/11/09

Postby NoOzL47 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:23 pm

I'll hopefully be there, call us in the morning dylan i might be out your way lol

SPL Personal Best: 142.9dB - Youngy Jeezy ft USDA - White Girls
NoOzL47
-stickered-

Car: Screaming 3.0RB

Return to NSW