test drive??

test drive??

Postby SKYHIONPSI » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:05 pm

Hey guys, as you may know im in the market (very soon) for a gen 4 lib. Im looking at 2L GT models for myself. If possible i wouldnt mind going for a drive in another members lib, wether its 2L or 2.5, just to get a feel for them and see what they are like.

I would like to just passenger in someones car for a small drive of say 20 mins or so, not actually driving the car myself as im sure you wouldnt want some random stranger getting behind the wheel of your pride and joy. Just to have a general chat about them and pick your brains mostly.

If anyone can spare this sort of time on a weekend, or perhaps a week night even? Let me know as it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Marty
SKYHIONPSI

Re: test drive??

Postby TorpedoCreative » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:43 pm

Hey Marty, happy to take you for a spin afterwork sometime. I work in nedlands and live in the hills - where are you?
Only prob is that my GT isnt stock...

PM if you are interested

James
TEAM BLACK: 6MT Liberty GT-B TbSTi (167/300) stock-ish ;)

Torpedo Creative [JAMES]

http://www.torpedo.com.au
TorpedoCreative

Car: 07 GT-B Liberty Tuned by STi

Almost stock - honest :)

Postby GTB Liberty » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:32 pm

Mine still almost stock engine wise.

Be happy to try and arrange a test ride if you like.
MY08 Liberty GT Spec B Manual SEDAN | TEAM White | Verso tuned @ ASG 240 Hp & 372 Nm hub dyno| STi | BBK M turbo | GriMspeed | Brembo | Valentine V1 | ECUdatascan | PROVA | HKS | Zero Sports | Phat Performance Parts | ACME | Whiteline | Enkei | Dixcel | Cusco
" . . . and on the 8th day God made Subaru . . . on the 9th supposedly the V8 . . . and on the 10th turbo lag so the V8s would think they had a chance "
GTB Liberty

Car: MY08 Liberty GT Spec B
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?t=5714

Postby SKYHIONPSI » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:45 pm

Thanks for the offers guys, have been in contact with James already, but i think the more times i go for a drive in them the more things i will pick up on.

Thanks
Marty
SKYHIONPSI

Postby GTB Liberty » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:53 pm

SKYHIONPSI wrote:Thanks for the offers guys, have been in contact with James already, but i think the more times i go for a drive in them the more things i will pick up on.

Thanks
Marty

Well the offers stands if you want to know what an "almost stock - honest" Lib drives like.

PM when / if you want a go in mine.
MY08 Liberty GT Spec B Manual SEDAN | TEAM White | Verso tuned @ ASG 240 Hp & 372 Nm hub dyno| STi | BBK M turbo | GriMspeed | Brembo | Valentine V1 | ECUdatascan | PROVA | HKS | Zero Sports | Phat Performance Parts | ACME | Whiteline | Enkei | Dixcel | Cusco
" . . . and on the 8th day God made Subaru . . . on the 9th supposedly the V8 . . . and on the 10th turbo lag so the V8s would think they had a chance "
GTB Liberty

Postby SKYHIONPSI » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:21 pm

Mate i'm always keen to try others, so i will get in touch with you once i return from site and sort myself out with a few things.

Thanks
Marty
SKYHIONPSI

Postby GTB Liberty » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:33 pm

SKYHIONPSI wrote:Mate i'm always keen to try others, so i will get in touch with you once i return from site and sort myself out with a few things.

Thanks
Marty

Whenever suits Marty.

PMed my mobile number for your return.
GTB Liberty

Postby SKYHIONPSI » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:34 pm

Thanks mate

Will be in touch in the next few weeks :)
SKYHIONPSI

Return to WA