Perth performance driving course 15 Nov ..anyone interested?

Perth performance driving course 15 Nov ..anyone interested?

Postby TorpedoCreative » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:05 pm

I recently got a redballoon voucher from work and spent it on a Performance driving course (which you do in your own car) motorkhana style near the perth airport... details of the event are here http://www.adrenalin.com.au/performance-driving-perth/wa-perth/motorsport/12707

Is Anyone interested in joining me? its $80 and lasts for 4 hours? Its on Sunday 15 Nov (not sure whether Ill be in the morning or arvo session yet) you can sign up online

It would be cool to have some more libs there... :)

James
TEAM BLACK: 6MT Liberty GT-B TbSTi (167/300) stock-ish ;)

Torpedo Creative [JAMES]

http://www.torpedo.com.au
TorpedoCreative

Car: 07 GT-B Liberty Tuned by STi

Re: Perth performance driving course 15 Nov ..anyone interested?

Postby wassell2381 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:17 pm

i might be interested although my cars stock as so i don't think it'll have much get up and go
Current:
... TBC
Sold:
MY09 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
MY10 BMW 320d LCI
MY09 Impreza RS Hatch
MY04 Liberty Safety Pack Sedan
wassell2381
-stickered-

Car: Nil

Postby TorpedoCreative » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:57 pm

wassell2381 wrote:i might be interested although my cars stock as so i don't think it'll have much get up and go

doesnt matter if its stock Dan... I just thought it might be a good excuse for a members to catch up :)

Torpedo Creative [JAMES]

TorpedoCreative

Postby dwayne » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:57 pm

Let me know how you go, AM or PM. I'm interested not available in the morning but might be able to do the arvo session.

Car: MY07 OBP 6MT GTBSTi

Postby TorpedoCreative » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:24 pm

dwayne wrote:Let me know how you go, AM or PM. I'm interested not available in the morning but might be able to do the arvo session.

bugger, just got confirmation for morning session (830-1230) - can you move things around Dwayne?

details from the confirmation email for those who are interested
Provider - RAC Driving Centre
Contact - Ashleigh Crabb
Phone - 1300 888 987
Email - acrabb@dtec.com.au

Venue:
Perth, Western Australia.

The Experience Details
Come and try your skills on our performance driving courses. Learn all there is to know about performance driving and then put it into practice on our 'Motor Khana' style course in your own car. We provide the ultimate driving experience - adrenalin packed, action events!

How to Get there
We are located at: 46 Grogan Road, Perth International Airport, WA. Travel to the Perth International Airport on Horrie Miller Drive. Travel for about 1km and then turn right onto Grogan Road. Keep an eye out for the RAC Driving Centre, which is 1km on your left.

Session Length
We operate this experience one Sunday per month. The experience is 4 hours in duration. There are 2 sessions. The morning course runs from 8.30am-12.30pm. The afternoon session runs from 12.30pm-4.30pm.

Participant Guideline
You must hold a current drivers licence and you will be required to sign an indemnity form prior to participating in the activity. You must have a roadworthy car. Please make sure that tyres are 4-5 psi higher than normal.

Dress Code
Please wear comfortable and casual clothes and enclosed flat soled shoes, such as sneakers. We also recommend bringing sunglasses on the day.

Other Information
A strong emphasis throughout the event is to show people valuable new safety skills that they can apply to everyday driving. This includes correct driving techniques, oversteer/ understeer, weight transfer, vision, cornering, seating posture, airbags and ABS braking.

Weather
This experience is run in all weather conditions - rain, hail or shine!

Numbers on the Day
We operate with a maximum of 16 people per session. All bookings are subject to availability.

Spectators
Spectators are very welcome. Make sure that they remember their camera / video camera, sunscreen and a hat.

Torpedo Creative [JAMES]

TorpedoCreative

Return to WA