JDMWA presents .... WA fitment meet

Postby Smithyy » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:17 am

Looks good James, wouldn't imagine many people would be game enough to drive their stanced cars out with the po po having their sticker book at the ready. Still a decent turnout :)
2007 GT Spec-B Sedan
Smithyy
-stickered-

Car: 2007 GT Spec-B Sedan
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14961

Postby JDGT05 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:16 am

I went to both (only just made the Karrinup meet for about 15 minutes before everyone left) Met Dan (new forum member here)

There was a few properly low cars, but the rest were just JDM. Prob running same ride heights as mine... The nissans there on the day take my vote for most cars running big offset, camber and flush.

There was also a section there for non low and non JDM cars so people could come have a look.

All in all twas a good day! Taking pictures is always fun!
Now driving the mighty 86 :)
JDGT05

Car: STI Spec Forester
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14065

Re: JDMWA presents .... WA fitment meet

Postby d-chang » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:27 pm

JDGT05 wrote:I went to both (only just made the Karrinup meet for about 15 minutes before everyone left) Met Dan (new forum member here)

There was a few properly low cars, but the rest were just JDM. Prob running same ride heights as mine... The nissans there on the day take my vote for most cars running big offset, camber and flush.

There was also a section there for non low and non JDM cars so people could come have a look.

Yeah I was circling Karrinyup for a little while before I found all the 'modified' cars go up the ramp! haha! But yeah I was only there for about 5 mins before everyone moved on. As thought, my little Liberty couldn't keep up with all the turbo charged motors on the freeway... although I did keep up with a Commodore that was at the meet (yay! - and don't know why!) haha!

There was quite a diverse range of cars... quite a few old skool cars, and also some poorly modified cars! haha!
Below car has been gone for quite some time now... blew bottom end bearing and dealership screwed me! Now driving 2008 WRX with ~65k kms on the clock. Only has cat back exhaust and tune by KiDo at the moment! More to come... but slowly!

Purchased recently (12/11/2013), already with: Stage 2 Pedders lowered springs, rear Whiteline sway bar, Advan Racing TCII 18x8 wheels, k&N pod filter, custom 3" exhaust system from turbo back with Magnaflow mufflers. ECUTEK tune of some sort (hopefully soon to be fixed)..... now FIXED!! Now KiDo Tuned!
Added: HID kit, EZ lip equivalents to the front and sides, and various LED treatments, oem boot spoiler, [LGT WRC] plates, GFB Respons BOV for extra Pssscchhh! --> Gone... I couldn't afford it's heart transplant... but keep a look out, as it will come back on sale soon!
d-chang
-stickered-

Car: MY05 Liberty GT
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15749

Postby JDGT05 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:26 pm

d-chang wrote:
JDGT05 wrote:I went to both (only just made the Karrinup meet for about 15 minutes before everyone left) Met Dan (new forum member here)

There was quite a diverse range of cars... quite a few old skool cars, and also some poorly modified cars! haha!

I'm assuming your talking about the bright purple supra with a wide body kit, chromies and what looked like a raised ride height? Haha :p
JDGT05

Re: JDMWA presents .... WA fitment meet

Postby d-chang » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:51 pm

I'm assuming your talking about the bright purple supra with a wide body kit, chromies and what looked like a raised ride height? Haha :p

FATTIEEEEEEE
Below car has been gone for quite some time now... blew bottom end bearing and dealership screwed me! Now driving 2008 WRX with ~65k kms on the clock. Only has cat back exhaust and tune by KiDo at the moment! More to come... but slowly!

Purchased recently (12/11/2013), already with: Stage 2 Pedders lowered springs, rear Whiteline sway bar, Advan Racing TCII 18x8 wheels, k&N pod filter, custom 3" exhaust system from turbo back with Magnaflow mufflers. ECUTEK tune of some sort (hopefully soon to be fixed)..... now FIXED!! Now KiDo Tuned!
Added: HID kit, EZ lip equivalents to the front and sides, and various LED treatments, oem boot spoiler, [LGT WRC] plates, GFB Respons BOV for extra Pssscchhh! --> Gone... I couldn't afford it's heart transplant... but keep a look out, as it will come back on sale soon!
d-chang
-stickered-

Car: MY05 Liberty GT
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15749

Postby JDGT05 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:56 am

Couple of snaps from other photographers at the event :)
JDGT05

Previous

Return to WA