Melb Cruise. July-26

Re: Melb Cruise. July-26

Postby Terra » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:29 am

FANTASTIC day guys........

Thanks again to Ric, Tangcla and Brad.................Cant wait for the next one............

Julzzy, i followed you home for a bit and noticed you had a right brake light out and something under your car hanging down. (it didnt look dangerously hanging)

i tried to call you on the two way but you must not have had one....................
MY04 GT Premium
Black
Terra

Postby tenrat » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:54 pm

link for pictures of cars at cruise please?
Sti Front Lip | Enkei | Sti Mufflers
tenrat

Car: My05 3.0Spec.B

Postby Sentinel » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:00 pm

tenrat wrote:link for pictures of cars at cruise please?

Sorry Dude - I sent you to the wrong area...

Try here ->http://forum.liberty.asn.au/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5942

Cheers
Memoirs of Sentinel:
GT-B | Black | Wagon | Manual | Brembo's | 19"x8 Blaque Diamond Wheels | Tein C/O's w EDFC | Custom Interior | PHAT Zorst | WL Sways | STi Stuff...
Sentinel
-stickered-

Postby julzzychan » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:16 pm

Terra wrote:FANTASTIC day guys........

Thanks again to Ric, Tangcla and Brad.................Cant wait for the next one............

Julzzy, i followed you home for a bit and noticed you had a right brake light out and something under your car hanging down. (it didnt look dangerously hanging)

i tried to call you on the two way but you must not have had one....................

OH haha yep ur right, had right brake light out when steve was following me to our lunch area! and also my right muffer was loose too thanks for telling man!

FYI again, i installed the phat mufflers immediately after the cruz and they do sound awesome! will post some photos and videos soon

Julz
Cheers,

Julz

Current - -> MY07 Liberty TBSTI Sedan Black #139/300 - Charcoal Rims, Phat Dump/ Mid pipe, K&N Filter

AWD - SOLD -> MY07 Liberty Obsidian Black[/b] BL5 EJ255 6SP Manual - STI'ed
| 6000K HID | LED I/O | STi Front/Rear Lip Spoilers | STI Braided Brake Lines | Silver 18" x 7.5 Enkei | Phat Dump Pipe | Centre - S/S Flex with 3" Resonator joint with 2.5" S/S Y split to M/S Hurricane Quad Mufflers | Blackened Grill | CF Stanza Eye Lid | Factory Sat-Nav | Resonator Delete | 50% Smoked Taillight | K2 Roof Finisher | Zero Side Strake Pair | DAMD Rear Extension pair | Cobb SF Intake Black | Grimspeed 3-port BCS | AVO Turbo Inlet + 265lph Fuel Pump | KidoTuned 189kW ATW |

1WR - SOLD -> MY06 Honda Black/Grey CBR600RR | Jardine RT-One Slip-On Pipe | ASV Lever | Diable Rosso II | Braided Brake Lines | Quick Shifter | PCIII
julzzychan
-stickered-

Car: 07 Liberty TBSTI #139/300

Postby libertygt » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:16 pm

julzzychan wrote:
Terra wrote:FANTASTIC day guys........

OH haha yep ur right, had right brake light out when steve was following me to our lunch area! and also my right muffer was loose too thanks for telling man!

FYI again, i installed the phat mufflers immediately after the cruz and they do sound awesome! will post some photos and videos soon

Julz

Haha knew u would love em julzzy.
Sure they look shweet on ur ride.
GT-B | Wagon | Manual | Black
libertygt

Car: Lib Spec B GT-B 2.5t Wagon

Postby julzzychan » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:20 pm

libertygt wrote:Haha knew u would love em julzzy.

haha man wait till me drive a hundred more...OMG...surely will tell the difference!

thx for ur inspiration brad lol and steve too! haha
Cheers,

Julz

Current - -> MY07 Liberty TBSTI Sedan Black #139/300 - Charcoal Rims, Phat Dump/ Mid pipe, K&N Filter

| 6000K HID | LED I/O | STi Front/Rear Lip Spoilers | STI Braided Brake Lines | Silver 18" x 7.5 Enkei | Phat Dump Pipe | Centre - S/S Flex with 3" Resonator joint with 2.5" S/S Y split to M/S Hurricane Quad Mufflers | Blackened Grill | CF Stanza Eye Lid | Factory Sat-Nav | Resonator Delete | 50% Smoked Taillight | K2 Roof Finisher | Zero Side Strake Pair | DAMD Rear Extension pair | Cobb SF Intake Black | Grimspeed 3-port BCS | AVO Turbo Inlet + 265lph Fuel Pump | KidoTuned 189kW ATW |

1WR - SOLD -> MY06 Honda Black/Grey CBR600RR | Jardine RT-One Slip-On Pipe | ASV Lever | Diable Rosso II | Braided Brake Lines | Quick Shifter | PCIII
julzzychan
-stickered-

Postby Sentinel » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:29 pm

julzzychan wrote:
libertygt wrote:Haha knew u would love em julzzy.

haha man wait till me drive a hundred more...OMG...surely will tell the difference!

thx for ur inspiration brad lol and steve too! haha

Pics in the mods section or ban dude!

:wink:
Memoirs of Sentinel:
GT-B | Black | Wagon | Manual | Brembo's | 19"x8 Blaque Diamond Wheels | Tein C/O's w EDFC | Custom Interior | PHAT Zorst | WL Sways | STi Stuff...
Sentinel
-stickered-

Postby tenrat » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:19 pm

when do you then you'll be making preps for a next cruise im keen as mustard :)
Sti Front Lip | Enkei | Sti Mufflers
tenrat

Car: My05 3.0Spec.B

Postby julzzychan » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:33 pm

tenrat wrote:when do you then you'll be making preps for a next cruise im keen as mustard :)

haha u better Nathan^^ or else as Steve said...'come to cruz or ur banned^^'
:D
Cheers,

Julz

julzzychan
-stickered-

Postby LibJam » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:25 pm

w00t... finally back online. haven't had decent internet access since the drive so haven't had the bandwidth to do *anything* (read: dialup).

like others have said, big thumbs up to Liberty GT and Ric for getting this monstrosity off the ground :)

I have a *lot* of photos (including some of the ferrari's) of which I have pruned out the bad ones. Tangles: great one of the rear-left quarter panel of your car... looks good at 3425.

Will be uploading them to my server today so that all can see and I'll post the link when done. The dvcam footage looks ok (thanks Sentinel for the tripod mounting idea :grin: ) but with the GF having the stereo on it kinda drowned out any engine noise.

Will
Liberty My06 2.5i NA [TEAM WHITE]
sound deadened (outer door skins & parcel shelf)
LibJam

Car: MY06 Pearl White Lib 2.5i

Previous

Return to VIC