OzRenesis Winton Track day 13th Dec 2008

OzRenesis Winton Track day 13th Dec 2008

Postby overl0ad » Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:48 am

Mazda RX-8 Club of Victoria have been advised by Winton management that our booking firmly stands in financial term even the event is undersubscribed at its current state. As we are told of our full commitment, we are fully motivated to organise a track day on Saturday December 13th 2008.

The cost will be $250 and EXCLUDES timing. There will be an absolute maximum of 30 participants, so as usual with our days, more expensive but more track time and less track traffic. If the number reaches anywhere near maximum, the club will subsidise the full timing fee. Otherwise, the participants will have to pay for its service if they want to use it.

YOU WILL NEED:
Long sleeve and long pants of non flammable materials i.e. No Nylon
AASA license which can be bought on the day for $50 or CAMS L2S (if you bought a license last time you don't need to this time)
Closed footwear
Helmet that complies to Australian Standards (has ASA or Snell Sticker)
Car needs to be in a good condition, no oil leaks, no loose items in the car and battery secure.
Good condition tyres
Working seatbelt (give it a pull and make sure it locks)
Attached is the entry form. Please make payment by 4th Dec to confirm bookings. First in first serve. Entry form need to be snail mail to the address provided or scan and email it to me so I can print it out.

You must download and fill in this entry form to participate. Do not sign the liability form yet, this need to be signed in front of a club representative on the day.

Thanks

Posted on behalf of Taka (president@ozrenesis.com.au)
President of OzRenesis. Mazda RX-8 Owners Club of Victoria
tangcla wrote:I didn't have to. I have girly Asian hands :lol:
overl0ad

Car: MY07 GTB 6MT *sold*

Postby overl0ad » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:50 pm

come on guys! it's gonna be a good.
tangcla wrote:I didn't have to. I have girly Asian hands :lol:
overl0ad

Car: MY07 GTB 6MT *sold*

Return to VIC