Cruise!!!! Noojee to mirboo north via Hill end. 3RD APRIL

Re: Cruise!!!! Noojee to mirboo north via Hill end. 3RD APRI

Postby xyz » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:41 pm

The_Gaz_21 wrote:I've got quite a bit of dash cam footage. Most of it's pretty mundane stuff but theres some good shots of cars going by at each stop here and there. At the moment I don't think I'd find the time to edit it together for a few weeks at least, and my editing skills are pretty basic to say the least. I'm going to upload the better 3 minute sections with basic descriptions into a drop box if anyone would like to have a look or use some of the footage.

edit - uploading now - heres the link once completed - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/33wngjn5m96w ... 0UR3a?dl=0

Nice man

lol so you were the one who got stuck behind the ute in leg 4 - a few hard take offs.MOV
xyz

Car: 08 GTB

Re: Cruise!!!! Noojee to mirboo north via Hill end. 3RD APRI

Postby The_Gaz_21 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:23 pm

xyz wrote:
The_Gaz_21 wrote:I've got quite a bit of dash cam footage. Most of it's pretty mundane stuff but theres some good shots of cars going by at each stop here and there. At the moment I don't think I'd find the time to edit it together for a few weeks at least, and my editing skills are pretty basic to say the least. I'm going to upload the better 3 minute sections with basic descriptions into a drop box if anyone would like to have a look or use some of the footage.

edit - uploading now - heres the link once completed - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/33wngjn5m96w ... 0UR3a?dl=0

Nice man

lol so you were the one who got stuck behind the ute in leg 4 - a few hard take offs.MOV

That's what happens when you're as slow as me.
The_Gaz_21

Car: 2005 3.0R spec B

Previous

Return to VIC