[VIC] JDMST August EOMM

Re: [VIC] JDMST August EOMM

Postby xyz » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:31 pm

Yeah real pitty. Went there to have a look and took about 30 mins to travel 1 block. Then when i finally started heading towards the top it got closed down!!

Looked like a real nice event sans the dickheads. Hope it doesnt discourage you from running another longinus!
xyz

Car: 08 GTB

Postby Azzo28 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:08 pm

xyz wrote:Yeah real pitty. Went there to have a look and took about 30 mins to travel 1 block. Then when i finally started heading towards the top it got closed down!!

Looked like a real nice event sans the dickheads. Hope it doesnt discourage you from running another longinus!

I was a few cars behind you. I got a couple of levels up, heard it was getting closed down then just parked up, had a quick walk up and down then left. Was pretty shattered because there were a lot of very nice cars there that I didn't really get a chance to look at.
2001 Liberty Heritage. RFRB grill sprayed Matt black, front lip, legacy rear garnish, LED rear number plate lights, lowered on ISC N1 coilovers, Rota Grid 18x8.5 in Matt black, rolled front and rear guards, HID's, tints and clear side indicators.
Azzo28

Car: 2001 Liberty Heritage

Postby kikxz » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:58 am

I know i got there around 5.30 and the police already blocked the road and shut the car park never got a foot in the parking complex, but there were heaps of brilliant cars damn cops and there nothing better todo attitudes cant even have a meet inside a private car park nowadays
kikxz

Car: MY06 GTSTI

Postby Raztaz » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:23 am

kikxz wrote:I know i got there around 5.30 and the police already blocked the road and shut the car park never got a foot in the parking complex, but there were heaps of brilliant cars damn cops and there nothing better todo attitudes cant even have a meet inside a private car park nowadays

Can you really blame them?
there were commondores being heros...someone throws a glass bottle at them form the 6th level of car park, a BMW crashes into another guys accord..
Raztaz

Car: Liberty GT-B

Postby kikxz » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:51 am

Raztaz wrote:
kikxz wrote:I know i got there around 5.30 and the police already blocked the road and shut the car park never got a foot in the parking complex, but there were heaps of brilliant cars damn cops and there nothing better todo attitudes cant even have a meet inside a private car park nowadays

Can you really blame them?
there were commondores being heros...someone throws a glass bottle at them form the 6th level of car park, a BMW crashes into another guys accord..

yeah but i doubt that was the case at 4pm? that only happened after all the cops rocked up and blocked the roads + entry at 5.30> (police presence usually escalates things)
So i dont know why the cops blocked the roads off and shut down the car park earlier, if there was no trouble for period before the bottle throw etc, i heard the car park was still empty so their theory "to empty a bit of the car park was not true"
kikxz

Car: MY06 GTSTI

Postby Raztaz » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:34 am

I saw on FB, there were only a few cops hanging around and they came in force after the bottle throwing, and there were hektik commos (clubsports) inside doing sik slides up the ramps in the carpark
This is why meets should be private and invite only
Raztaz

Car: Liberty GT-B

Postby bates91 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:32 am

since i was in melb with some mates, decided to rock up and check it out. rolling in with a 458, 3 C63s, 2 M3s and a 360 certainly turned heads lol
we left by about 5.15, cops were at the entrance writing down licence plates i think but didnt see anything else happening. good to see some cars, but at the end of the day once youve seen an evo, s13 and 370z youve seen them all hahah
drove past a liberty on my way out as he was going in (sti wagon maybe, got a really bad memory too many cars to remember haha), told him hes got a nice car so if thats anyone on here, that was me! haha
bates91
-stickered-

Car: BMW 135i
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15799

Postby neni » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:24 pm

took forever to get in there. then left round 5.30 after the bottle throwing incident. got stopped at the boomgate at the exit for a couple minutes by the police. and then they let me go :D .....hopefully nothing in the mail
neni

Car: MY02 B4

Postby xyz » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:58 pm

bates91 wrote:since i was in melb with some mates, decided to rock up and check it out. rolling in with a 458, 3 C63s, 2 M3s and a 360 certainly turned heads lol
we left by about 5.15, cops were at the entrance writing down licence plates i think but didnt see anything else happening. good to see some cars, but at the end of the day once youve seen an evo, s13 and 370z youve seen them all hahah
drove past a liberty on my way out as he was going in (sti wagon maybe, got a really bad memory too many cars to remember haha), told him hes got a nice car so if thats anyone on here, that was me! haha

If the car was dark and he was an asian, that would have been me :P
xyz

Car: 08 GTB

Postby bates91 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:06 pm

yeah that was you, i remember the blue colour now! haha
bates91
-stickered-

Car: BMW 135i
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15799

Postby thaaznboi » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:16 pm

it was nice to meet you george... thanx for the suspension!

i'm going to fit them 2moro...

hope to see you again at the next meets
thaaznboi

Car: Liberty GT Tuned by STi No.63

Postby cruisn » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:47 pm

JDMST.....

Why was there Commonwhores there?
cruisn

Car: MY02 GTB E Tune

Postby Azzo28 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:45 pm

cruisn wrote:JDMST.....

Why was there Commonwhores there?

Everyone's thoughts. To do skids and cause trouble it seemed.
2001 Liberty Heritage. RFRB grill sprayed Matt black, front lip, legacy rear garnish, LED rear number plate lights, lowered on ISC N1 coilovers, Rota Grid 18x8.5 in Matt black, rolled front and rear guards, HID's, tints and clear side indicators.
Azzo28

Car: 2001 Liberty Heritage

Postby AB501UT!0N » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:21 pm

It was a good meet for awhile but what can you do when randoms turn up! Also it took me 50 mins to get out of the car park :P

And there was at least 4 club liberty members there. Myself - Azzo28 - Neni - and a guy in a silver gen 4 with rays black and blue wheels :D
Last edited by AB501UT!0N on Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jakey wrote:.... goshgollywingwong

Jack_Keaka wrote:the process of chris getting his parts as follows: :yahoo: :mrgreen: :? :close_tema: :shock: :( :cry: :angry2: :skull:
AB501UT!0N

Car: Subaru Liberty Heritage 2000

Postby SH30RB » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:24 pm

AB501UT!0N wrote:It was a good meet for awhile but what can you do when randoms turn up!

And there was at least 4 club liberty members there. Myself - Azzo28 - Neni - and a guy in a silver gen 4 with rays black and blue wheels :D

bates91 was there too, but not in his own car? and xyz (George) was there too?

I was planning on going, but couldnt be stuffed after already spending 5 hours in the car that day driving too and from melbourne
TEAM FUNERAL HEARSE!
Only slightly modified, I swear!
SH30RB
-stickered-

Car: 05 Liberty 3.0R-B wagon
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14766

PreviousNext

Return to VIC