[VIC] JDMST August EOMM

Re: [VIC] JDMST August EOMM

Postby neni » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:14 pm

cool place and idea but realistically not the best for the amount of cars that turned up.

i rocked up with a group of 10-20 cars (agentz/sw) and we were stuck in traffic for ages. i left straight after the bottle throwing as had to be somewhere else luckily. mate got told that he was going to get a fine in the mail. hopefully it doesnt happen as they stopped me for a while. But i hope that they wouldnt cause of the mass amount of paperwork involved haha

next meet is organised by gripshiftslide at calder park so should be smooth and another member is organising october meet already. hopefully dmst can organise a legit meet without hassles lol
neni

Car: MY02 B4

Postby <GB> » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:52 pm

doesnt sound like the best place for a meet.

when im worried about meets like that i take a nice new low km car from work
<GB>

Car: 08 Liberty STI
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=14660

Postby AB501UT!0N » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:51 pm

neni wrote:cool place and idea but realistically not the best for the amount of cars that turned up.

i rocked up with a group of 10-20 cars (agentz/sw) and we were stuck in traffic for ages. i left straight after the bottle throwing as had to be somewhere else luckily. mate got told that he was going to get a fine in the mail. hopefully it doesnt happen as they stopped me for a while. But i hope that they wouldnt cause of the mass amount of paperwork involved haha

next meet is organised by gripshiftslide at calder park so should be smooth and another member is organising october meet already. hopefully dmst can organise a legit meet without hassles lol

Can you please let us guys know when these meets are on cause I would love to come :D
Last edited by AB501UT!0N on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jakey wrote:.... goshgollywingwong

Jack_Keaka wrote:the process of chris getting his parts as follows: :yahoo: :mrgreen: :? :close_tema: :shock: :( :cry: :angry2: :skull:
AB501UT!0N

Car: Subaru Liberty Heritage 2000

Postby neni » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:51 pm

hey mate,

this is the thread for the next meet

http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/showthr ... -and-Shine
neni

Car: MY02 B4

Postby Azzo28 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:17 pm

I'll be there for the drifting regardless of the car meet.
2001 Liberty Heritage. RFRB grill sprayed Matt black, front lip, legacy rear garnish, LED rear number plate lights, lowered on ISC N1 coilovers, Rota Grid 18x8.5 in Matt black, rolled front and rear guards, HID's, tints and clear side indicators.
Azzo28

Car: 2001 Liberty Heritage

Postby AB501UT!0N » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:01 pm

Thanks mate for the link and see you both there :D
jakey wrote:.... goshgollywingwong

Jack_Keaka wrote:the process of chris getting his parts as follows: :yahoo: :mrgreen: :? :close_tema: :shock: :( :cry: :angry2: :skull:
AB501UT!0N

Car: Subaru Liberty Heritage 2000

Previous

Return to VIC