cruise?

cruise?

Postby owen » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:54 pm

hey guys,

apparently there's a big cruise on tonite. meet up is at the pines shopping centre in doncaster east. does anybody here know about it or is going? not sure what time the meet up is..only location and that the last one organized by the same ppl had over 50 cars...
owen

Car: VAB STi // VARIS 86
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17407

Re: cruise?

Postby bass_straitener » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:03 pm

"If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."
bass_straitener
-stickered-

Car: MY12 C63
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14781

Postby owen » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:22 pm

thanks mate. sau cruise...hmmmm... anybody else thinking of attending?
owen

Postby owen » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:28 pm

btw Bruce. our cars are identical. haha just thought id point it out. avatar is my gf's ride
owen

Postby bass_straitener » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:32 pm

owen wrote:btw Bruce. our cars are identical. haha just thought id point it out. avatar is my gf's ride

I did notice that.. You should come to a meet and show off your ride. I love seeing different cars and what individuals get up to?

You should sign up for the Trutrack meet next Saturday.
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."
bass_straitener
-stickered-

Postby owen » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:42 pm

bass_straitener wrote:
owen wrote:btw Bruce. our cars are identical. haha just thought id point it out. avatar is my gf's ride

I did notice that.. You should come to a meet and show off your ride. I love seeing different cars and what individuals get up to?

You should sign up for the Trutrack meet next Saturday.

will do! mine is stock as a rock, just a resonator delete. guess I'll see u there!
owen

Postby Victripper » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:50 pm

Have you guys left yet?? Might come past to say hi... I have a few things on tomorrow and feel pretty stuffed but would good to say hi.
Victripper

Car: MY12 Liberty Sports Premium Wg 2.5i

Postby bass_straitener » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:52 pm

I might go down and have a look tonight at what sort of attendance these meets get. Looking at the SAU write up it should be fairly tame.

I wouldn't normally as these meets can be an easy target for the police handing out defects but it's only a few mins from home.
bass_straitener
-stickered-

Postby bass_straitener » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:53 pm

Victripper wrote:Have you guys left yet?? Might come past to say hi... I have a few things on tomorrow and feel pretty stuffed but would good to say hi.

Well Mark this isn't a Lib club meet. It's organised by the Skylines Australia Club.

They're normally very well publicised so get a good turnout from a few different clubs.

It's a 10:00pm meet at the pines with a 11:00pm cruise.

I might go down if a few are going just to check out the scenery.
bass_straitener
-stickered-

Postby owen » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:54 pm

Victripper wrote:Have you guys left yet?? Might come past to say hi... I have a few things on tomorrow and feel pretty stuffed but would good to say hi.

Meet up is at 10pm
owen

Postby owen » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:55 pm

bass_straitener wrote:I might go down and have a look tonight at what sort of attendance these meets get. Looking at the SAU write up it should be fairly tame.

I wouldn't normally as these meets can be an easy target for the police handing out defects but it's only a few mins from home.

Keep an eye out for the silver gtb :)
owen

Postby bass_straitener » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:55 pm

owen wrote:

Meet up is at 10pm

It's a bloody long way from Caroline Springs. Are you thinking about going?
bass_straitener
-stickered-

Postby Victripper » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:57 pm

I just had a look at the meet, seems it's pretty late...

Location - 181 Reynolds Road Doncaster East VIC 3109, the pines shopping center, corner of Blackburn road and renolds road east Doncaster (car park location outside nandos)

Date/time - Friday 6th April 10pm meet for a sharp 11pm take off

Destination - will be the usual route (guys that have come along know where I'm talkin about) will be revealed on the night just bring a full tank of petrol

For all you first timers, come along were all a friendly bunch of people and enjoy talking about cars

Please be on your best behavior especially at the meet points...see you's all then!

I have to be up at 7am to go over to the easter egg hunt over at Werribee in the morning. Re Reading their post it seems it is actually tomorrow night anyhow.
Victripper

Car: MY12 Liberty Sports Premium Wg 2.5i

Postby owen » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:59 pm

I go to Caroline springs to sleep and that's about it. Mum thought it would be a good idea to buy a 5 bedroom house even tho she only occupies one. My life is still in the east. I'll be at Doncaster pancake parlour for a coffee shortly
owen

Postby bass_straitener » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:59 pm

Victripper wrote:I just had a look at the meet, seems it's pretty late...

Location - 181 Reynolds Road Doncaster East VIC 3109, the pines shopping center, corner of Blackburn road and renolds road east Doncaster (car park location outside nandos)

Date/time - Friday 6th April 10pm meet for a sharp 11pm take off

Destination - will be the usual route (guys that have come along know where I'm talkin about) will be revealed on the night just bring a full tank of petrol

For all you first timers, come along were all a friendly bunch of people and enjoy talking about cars

Please be on your best behavior especially at the meet points...see you's all then!

I have to be up at 7am to go over to the easter egg hunt over at Werribee in the morning. Re Reading their post it seems it is actually tomorrow night anyhow.

The date's been changed as tomorrow is Good Friday it's been brought forward to tonight.
bass_straitener
-stickered-

Next

Return to VIC