Cruise Aug 7. Bundoora Flowerdale Yea Castella Greensborough

Re: Cruise Aug 7. Bundoora Flowerdale Yea Castella Greensbor

Postby xyz » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:31 pm

Thank you Mark & Ric for organising the cruise, and to all those that turned up. All have very sweet rides :D
xyz

Car: 08 GTB

Postby MH3.0R » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:45 pm

Guys,

Appreciate your thanks and such, but I did the easy part, mapping out a route and then going for a drive, both things that I enjoy doing. Just glad most seem to enjoy it also.

The real appreciation should go to Ric and Marg for their tireless efforts behind the scenes, like printing up the name tags for all, and leading the cruise with nice advisory calls from Marg.
MY15 Jaguar XFR-S 5.0 V8 SC 8AT White Saloon (Stock - nothing more to do with 400+ KW :))
MY11 Jaguar XFS 3.0DTT 6AT White Saloon (Prepped for sale)
MY19 Subaru XV 2.0iS the shopping trolley and weekend all terrain cruiser!
MH3.0R
-stickered-

Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12969#p176433

Postby undefined » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:23 pm

MH3.0R wrote:Guys,

Appreciate your thanks and such, but I did the easy part, mapping out a route and then going for a drive, both things that I enjoy doing. Just glad most seem to enjoy it also.

The real appreciation should go to Ric and Marg for their tireless efforts behind the scenes, like printing up the name tags for all, and leading the cruise with nice advisory calls from Marg.

You all played your part in the cruise as a whole, so thanks to you, Ric and Marg all for bringing it all together without losing too many cars along the way! :lol:

Glad the weather held off like it did and so many braved the early morning cold. Was definitely worth it. I've got a few photos and video that I am yet to get the chance to look over and will post when I get the opportunity.
undefined

Car: MY05 3.0RB 6MT Wagon

Postby Ric » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:54 pm

undefined wrote:... so thanks to you, Ric and Marg all for bringing it all together without losing too many cars along the way! :lol:

I managed to lose myself, and about 6 cars following me, right at the end!

Actually, I just checked, and I went to precisely where the google maps route ended!
http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?authu ... 9b5c9514f7

I should have followed the red line instead.
greensborough.gif
greensborough.gif (80.54 KiB) Viewed 1765 times
Ric
Site Admin

Car: OLD: MY06 3RB Wagon NEW: MY21 Outbck
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12

Postby MH3.0R » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:55 pm

undefined wrote:
MH3.0R wrote:Guys,

You all played your part in the cruise as a whole, so thanks to you, Ric and Marg all for bringing it all together without losing too many cars along the way! :lol:

Glad the weather held off like it did and so many braved the early morning cold. Was definitely worth it. I've got a few photos and video that I am yet to get the chance to look over and will post when I get the opportunity.

Amanda & Peter,

Not sure which of you wrote this, but when you are ready to post photos and videos, please double check that vehicle registration numbers are not visible. Some members are sensitive to their rego being displayed on forums.

Kind Regards,

Mark.
MY15 Jaguar XFR-S 5.0 V8 SC 8AT White Saloon (Stock - nothing more to do with 400+ KW :))
MH3.0R
-stickered-

Postby MH3.0R » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:58 pm

Ric wrote:
undefined wrote:... so thanks to you, Ric and Marg all for bringing it all together without losing too many cars along the way! :lol:

I managed to lose myself, and about 6 cars following me, right at the end!

Actually, I just checked, and I went to precisely where the google maps route ended!
http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?authu ... 9b5c9514f7

I should have followed the red line instead.
greensborough.gif

The programming of your GPS was obviously not synchronised to my update, done the night before, directly into my GPS. Doh! Sorry about that chief!!!!
MH3.0R
-stickered-

Previous

Return to VIC