Adelaide Cruise 2nd August

Re: Adelaide Cruise 2nd August

Postby tkboi » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:52 am

hey man im pretty sure im going to the cruise count me in, i totally forgot that its alot more fun with less cars XD too much cars can be a hassle with people missing ect.
MY08 Liberty Obsidian Black Sedan 2.5i AT Limited Edition SAT NAV / 6000k HID, LED INTERIOR lights, LED Parkers, 8000k HID foggies, LED BRAKE lights, LED REVERSE lights/ ULTREX front grill and front lip / K2-GEAR Rear Window Spoiler / Alpine Type S speakers (front splits, rear coaxial), Digital Design 12inch sub, 5chan JL XD700/5, Dynamat Extreme (doors and boot lid) / Blitz pod filter + self made stainless steel intake piping / STI Quads, 2.25 stainless steel, TWE 4-1 headers / front and rear whiteline swaybars / JDM weathershields / Advan RS 18x8.5 +47 / front cusco brake stopper and rear strut brace / Upgraded GT brakes / JDM Camber Adjustable Bilsteins struts with eibach springs / PHAT lower control arm bushes / front HD swaybar links / Rear HD Cusco Swaybar Mount / Perrin Lightweight crank pulley / KIDO E85/98 fuel flex tune / Upgraded GT brakes, Pads - fronts - Ferodo DS2500 rears - Remsa HPT
tkboi

Car: MY08 AT 2.5i Sedan

Postby Hotwire » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:57 am

Should be there for the first leg up to Lofty/Lobethal;)
|MY04 Liberty GT Wagon - Premium| |Anti Lift Kit | 18% Tint | 18" Speedy Fin7 |Now the Wifes|
|MY09 MkV Volkswagen GTi| | DSG | Leather | Sunroof | 18% Tint | Mine! |
Hotwire

Car: MY04 GT Wagon Premium

Postby chadza » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:18 pm

Well it seems we will have enough cars to justify making up a bit of a route.

PLEASE NOTE- The time has now changed to 3pm. This is due to the fact that I completely forgot that RallySA is on and the stage I want to go and see this year the last car goes through at 1340. So a 2pm meet might be a bit tight for me.
MY02 Blue Pearl Liberty B4 - 185kw atw
Ecutek Stage 2, 3" exhaust, Hyperflow CAI, Walbro FP
chadza

Car: MY02 Liberty B4

Postby TristosMaximus » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:02 pm

We should have organized a cruise to the rally !!!! Maybe next year perhaps???
I am 90% sure i can make it, only live 2 mins away from the meet up point.
MY09 2.5i Diamond Grey. SA Plates: LIBERTY. Sti front lip
Planned mods: Carbon grill, carbon rear difuser, lower springs, 18/19" charcol/black rims, set of Phat Quad tips - when the next run is done!!!!!!!
TristosMaximus

Car: 09 Liberty 2.5i Plates: LIBERTY

Postby chadza » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:12 pm

Well it was a short but sweet cruise this afternoon!

3 of us attended.

Me
tkboi
davidc

Had a quick run up through the hills. Only got held up twice- by a leaning to drive car and a wrx (!!). :shock:

Would have been good to see some more of you out there, but that will have to be another time....
chadza

Postby tkboi » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:09 pm

LOL thank god there wernt this much this time... blooody hard to keep up with u chad ! i only got a 2.5i! :x but that was sure fun today =) hope our next meet we get some more people out
MY08 Liberty Obsidian Black Sedan 2.5i AT Limited Edition SAT NAV / 6000k HID, LED INTERIOR lights, LED Parkers, 8000k HID foggies, LED BRAKE lights, LED REVERSE lights/ ULTREX front grill and front lip / K2-GEAR Rear Window Spoiler / Alpine Type S speakers (front splits, rear coaxial), Digital Design 12inch sub, 5chan JL XD700/5, Dynamat Extreme (doors and boot lid) / Blitz pod filter + self made stainless steel intake piping / STI Quads, 2.25 stainless steel, TWE 4-1 headers / front and rear whiteline swaybars / JDM weathershields / Advan RS 18x8.5 +47 / front cusco brake stopper and rear strut brace / Upgraded GT brakes / JDM Camber Adjustable Bilsteins struts with eibach springs / PHAT lower control arm bushes / front HD swaybar links / Rear HD Cusco Swaybar Mount / Perrin Lightweight crank pulley / KIDO E85/98 fuel flex tune / Upgraded GT brakes, Pads - fronts - Ferodo DS2500 rears - Remsa HPT
tkboi

Postby TristosMaximus » Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:20 pm

Sorry I couldn't make it today fellas! The missus thought it was a good house-hunting day!!!!
Def keen for next time!
Planned mods: Carbon grill, carbon rear difuser, lower springs, 18/19" charcol/black rims, set of Phat Quad tips - when the next run is done!!!!!!!
TristosMaximus

Postby Hotwire » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:24 am

Really sorry for not making it guys - both my wife & son were taken out with viral infection over the weekend! So I was left caring for both of them :roll:

Next time for sure.
|MY04 Liberty GT Wagon - Premium| |Anti Lift Kit | 18% Tint | 18" Speedy Fin7 |Now the Wifes|
Hotwire

Postby davidc » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:08 pm

chadza wrote:Well it was a short but sweet cruise this afternoon!

3 of us attended.

Me
tkboi
davidc

Had a quick run up through the hills. Only got held up twice- by a leaning to drive car and a wrx (!!). :shock:

Thks for organising this one Chad. You forgot that there was another car holding you guys up, me! I couldn't keep up with both of you...but I had fun.
davidc

Postby Ric » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:29 am

Where's the photos? :D
Ric
Site Admin

Car: OLD: MY06 3RB Wagon NEW: MY21 Outbck
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12

Postby chadza » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:56 pm

Haha no photo's Ric! Didn't think it was worth taking photo's of 4 cars!!

Dave- no worries! You could say I know those roads quite well! :oops: I also may have been a bit motivated by seeing the RallySA cars up close only a few hours earlier!!

But I stand by what I said on the day- we never broke the speed limit! We just may not have obeyed the "recommended" yellow corner signed speeds. :D

For those of you that couldn't attend this time around- what would be a suitable day/time for you? Sat/Sun, Day/Night, Friday evening?
chadza

Postby Hotwire » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:59 pm

chadza wrote:Haha no photo's Ric! Didn't think it was worth taking photo's of 4 cars!!

Dave- no worries! You could say I know those roads quite well! :oops: I also may have been a bit motivated by seeing the RallySA cars up close only a few hours earlier!!

But I stand by what I said on the day- we never broke the speed limit! We just may not have obeyed the "recommended" yellow corner signed speeds. :D

For those of you that couldn't attend this time around- what would be a suitable day/time for you? Sat/Sun, Day/Night, Friday evening?

Sunday afternoons are perfect for me (when the family isn't sick! :( )
Hotwire

Postby TristosMaximus » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:24 pm

early arvos are best for me!
TristosMaximus

Postby tkboi » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:30 pm

LOL im fine with anything chad =), if u organise i be there i get one of my friends to record the cruise next time, even though it would be mostly the back of ur car LOL
tkboi

Previous

Return to SA