Club Liberty House Warming!!! :D

Club Liberty House Warming!!! :D

Postby WheelieBin » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:39 pm

So, as some of the SA guys already know, I am soon to be the proud owner of a mortgage... err, house!

It's not super big, so I'm not going to have a large house warming, but figured I might do some "themed" events (as my more geeky friends will probably inisist on a "LANwarming" and sit in the dark in the garage and play computer games... ), and I want a photo of my cul-de-sac full of Subies! :D - just be something simple, fire up the BBQ or something. I can organise meat in exchange for currency, there's an epic butcher over near Taylor's place.

Anyway, settlement is on August 31st, so I'm thinking maybe September 23rd, after the REXnet cruise? No idea where their end point is (I know the start point is about 40 minutes away), so depends if people want to drive from one side of the city to the other (and back again for some of you). Anyone who wants is welcome, come celebrate the bank owning my soul! :shock:
Diamond Grey MY08 GT-B Sedan
WheelieBin

Car: MY08 Liberty GT Spec.B Sedan
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17507

Re: Club Liberty House Warming!!! :D

Postby d-chang » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:14 am

Congratulations Ben! It'll take more than a few jerry cans for me to make the trip over, especially running premium (or 98RON in my case!). :lol:
Below car has been gone for quite some time now... blew bottom end bearing and dealership screwed me! Now driving 2008 WRX with ~65k kms on the clock. Only has cat back exhaust and tune by KiDo at the moment! More to come... but slowly!

Purchased recently (12/11/2013), already with: Stage 2 Pedders lowered springs, rear Whiteline sway bar, Advan Racing TCII 18x8 wheels, k&N pod filter, custom 3" exhaust system from turbo back with Magnaflow mufflers. ECUTEK tune of some sort (hopefully soon to be fixed)..... now FIXED!! Now KiDo Tuned!
Added: HID kit, EZ lip equivalents to the front and sides, and various LED treatments, oem boot spoiler, [LGT WRC] plates, GFB Respons BOV for extra Pssscchhh! --> Gone... I couldn't afford it's heart transplant... but keep a look out, as it will come back on sale soon!
d-chang
-stickered-

Car: MY05 Liberty GT
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15749

Postby Dropz » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:44 am

Sweet your house will still be empty for my birthday on the 1st! Location: check. Beer: hmmmmmmm.....
Built not bought, it's a way of life.
Dropz

Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17921

Postby bosc0 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:01 am

I ain't trying to be a dick, but have you really thought about this? Opening up your new house to people you may be meeting for the frist time that day.
You seem pretty cluey, so i'm going to assume you aren't posting the details on the www for everyone to see.

If it were me, i'd be organising/EOI'ing this via PM/email/etc... just looking out for you cuz!
bosc0

Car: GT SpecB wagon

Postby WheelieBin » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:11 pm

Karl: well, hopefully not. I'm moving in over that weekend. And I thought you said you were working that weekend anyways! :P Less beer, more work! :P

Jake: a) I have a front door, with a lock, and b) I've met most of the people that are likely to respond to this. c) this doesn't include the address details, those will be provided in a more private fashion :)
Diamond Grey MY08 GT-B Sedan
WheelieBin

Car: MY08 Liberty GT Spec.B Sedan
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17507

Postby t.renshaw34 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:12 pm

Sounds good ben :). Would love to help fill you'r street with libs.
Project Lib - HKS-Killer B-STI-Ultrex-Stanza-Innovate-Perrin-Dynamat-DAMD-K2 Gear-BC-Kartboy-Whiteline-Cusco-Brembo-ROTA-Pirelli-Goodridge-Project MU-DBA-EBC-Garage 88-AVO-Redline-Carbign Craft-Walbro-ID-Kstech-Turbosmart-X Force-Rallitek
t.renshaw34

Car: 2005 Black Lib GT
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13404

Postby Dropz » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:42 pm

I didn't goto school on my birthday, I sure as shit ain't working on my birthday! Sleep sex and beer.
Dropz

Postby SegR » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:03 pm

I misread that as sheep sex and beer.
Team Beards
Beards Don't Kill People, People With Beards Kill People.
SegR

Car: MY05 3.0R sedan, black
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14605

Postby Dropz » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:54 pm

Oh you're from new Zealand.
Dropz

Return to SA