Pulse Racing are back in Qld

Pulse Racing are back in Qld

Postby pulseracing » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:22 pm

Hi To all the Liberty Owners,

Pulse Racing is happy to announce our return to the north of Brisbane for our 2nd tuning trip.
The team will be in the sunshine state on Thurday 26th & Friday 27th of November.
There are still spots available for anyone interested in having there car tuned by Paul Fisher. Paul is a very experienced Subaru Tuner with a wealth of knowledge & performance on offer for anyone who wants to mod their Liberty.

Bookings will fill fast so get in quick. Possible trip extension depending on popularity.
For Further details contact (02) 9543 5007 or email us at info@pulseracing.com.au. We will be more than happy to answer any of your questions.

Happy Driving
Regards

The Team @ Pulse Racing

P.s To the guys already booked in & the last trip participants, we will be in contact shortly to answer all you enquiries)
pulseracing

Re: Pulse Racing are back in Qld

Postby SMI77 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:19 pm

Friday pm. please.
*** Team WAGON *** Team TONY *** Team WAGON *** Team SILVER *** Team WAGON *** Team 08 B4S *** Team WAGON *** Team VF52 *** Team WAGON ***
SMI77
-stickered-

Car: 08 GTB tbSTi 6mt silver wagon

Postby loweart » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:14 am

Friday AM Please
FAST cars and slow women

Silver MY03 Subaru Impreza RS
HKS Panel Filter | Clarion NX502a | Kenwood XR-4S multi channel D class amp | Morel & Eclipse speakers | Yokohama C Drive
loweart
-stickered-

Car: MY03 Impreza RS ( Team Silver )

Postby 04GTLIB » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:41 pm

Friday, anytime for me.

Cheers,
Rusty.
19" Koya wheels - STI front lip - STI Scuff Plates - STI Shift Knob - STI Pedal Set - Blitz A/C filter - Battery and ABS covers - Hyperflow TMIC - Auto Meter boost gauge and fabricated pod - EXOTIC EXHAUST ceramic coated dump pipe, hi flow cat, 3" centre pipe and fabricated rear mufflers - BC Racing Coil Overs - Phat lower control arm bushes - Whiteline rear camber bushes - Rallitek end links - Valenti LED tail lights - DBA Slotted rotors - QFM pads - Goodridge Brake Lines.
Coming soon - Spec B front - Kinugawa turbo upgrade
04GTLIB

Car: MY04 GT Liberty Wagon

Postby Jaz » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:27 pm

Have you got the ability to tune H6s yet? If so what kind of gains are you seeing?
Jaz

Car: 07 GT-B sedan

Postby loweart » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:45 am

I strongly suggest you ring Pulse Racing and speak to Adam for the latest low down. Paul has been supa busy and I believe has come up with and is fine tuning some parameters around the H6. Also, keep in mind that the later Si- drive models will be slightly different again and don't know whether Paul has managed to work something out for these models as yet.

On Paul's 1st visit, he was able access the ECU on my H6 and take away the base maps to analyse and work out how to develop and improve the tune. Before he left, he was able to make a very minor tweak which not only saw a nice KW increase, but more importantly it netted me better drivability, reduced the amount of downshifting the gearbox ( 5AT ) gained an extra 18 - 28 Kms range on each full tank of petrol for combined city/hwy driving.

I'm certainly looking forward to Paul's return towards the end of the month to continue the tuning work on my H6. I'm booked in for 8am Friday 27th, YAY !!!
FAST cars and slow women

HKS Panel Filter | Clarion NX502a | Kenwood XR-4S multi channel D class amp | Morel & Eclipse speakers | Yokohama C Drive
loweart
-stickered-

Postby SMI77 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:01 pm

Paul has just returned from the US on a business trip. Wonder if he learnt some good info whilst he was there.
I'm booked in for 2pm Friday 27th - still 3wks to go. :cry:

Adam from Pulse Racing has confirmed it is the same venue, ie. Northside 4x4 @ Caboolture.
*** Team WAGON *** Team TONY *** Team WAGON *** Team SILVER *** Team WAGON *** Team 08 B4S *** Team WAGON *** Team VF52 *** Team WAGON ***
SMI77
-stickered-

Car: 08 GTB tbSTi 6mt silver wagon

Postby loweart » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:10 am

Yeah, 3wks to go ( too many sleeps ) but I hope Paul will be able to apply a full custom tune for my H6 on this trip - would certainly be a nice early Xmas pressie for me :D
FAST cars and slow women

loweart
-stickered-

Return to QLD