[TAS] Spotted

Have you seen another member, or an interesting looking Lib on the road...

Re: [TAS] Spotted

Postby matt_3.0rb » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:43 pm

I think im going to make some small cards to leave on other libs and tell them about the site. I see that GT-b around a lot, and there is a mint black on black tb-sti wagon with a few extra jdm bits added getting around in launceston as well.
Going to try to persuade more tassie members to join.

Ive seen a fair few MG's around launceston over the last week ric. Would be a good meet. I wont get down to Hobart this weekend now, going down the east coast and then to Hobart next weekend. So just missing out.
Image
matt_3.0rb
-stickered-
 
Posts: 472
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:36 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania
Car: '05 3.0R-b wagon 6MT
Real name: Matt

Re: [TAS] Spotted

Postby zch91 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:14 pm

Black preface sedan in ulverstone by the beach parked, silver 5 spoke mags looks like 19" and some sort of can style muffler (ultrex?)
User avatar
zch91
-stickered-
 
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:12 am
Location: Darwin, NT
Car: MY04 GT Premium - Silver 5EAT
Real name: Zach
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15397

Re: [TAS] Spotted

Postby zch91 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:18 pm

Black preface 3.0rb sedan with spec b badge, lowered on 18's with an exhaust, just south of Burnie
User avatar
zch91
-stickered-
 
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:12 am
Location: Darwin, NT
Car: MY04 GT Premium - Silver 5EAT
Real name: Zach
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15397

Re: [TAS] Spotted

Postby champ » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:50 pm

Hope all you guys and gals are OK.
User avatar
champ
-stickered-
 
Posts: 1303
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:49 pm
Location: Joondalup, WA
Car: MY07 GT Spec.B Tuned by STi 6MT OBP
Real name: Ian

Re: [TAS] Spotted

Postby zch91 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:15 pm

Silver preface sedan at eastlands multi level carpark with black 18" rims and plates WAZ-007
User avatar
zch91
-stickered-
 
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:12 am
Location: Darwin, NT
Car: MY04 GT Premium - Silver 5EAT
Real name: Zach
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15397

Re: [TAS] Spotted

Postby Bumpty » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:56 pm

Black postface wagon in Launceston, sexy black rims with a Mt bike mounted on the roof racks.
Was considering leaving a note with an offer to buy haha
Bumpty
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:45 pm
Location: Tasmaniac
Car: A Son Of
Real name: Kyuss

Re: [TAS] Spotted

Postby GONEWALKABOUT » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:13 pm

many people still active from tassie? iv seen one drool worthy black lib sti but it looked lie a mum driving!
User avatar
GONEWALKABOUT
 
Posts: 652
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:02 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania

Re: [TAS] Spotted

Postby gradg » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:44 pm

I just took a trip down to Tas over the new year break, the place is rife with facelifted GT-Bs and STIs!!
gradg
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:23 pm
Location: Newcastle, NSW
Car: MY08 Liberty GT Spec B 6MT Wagon
Real name: Graham
Profile URL: www.grahamgee.com

Re: [TAS] Spotted

Postby GONEWALKABOUT » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:28 pm

gradg wrote:I just took a trip down to Tas over the new year break, the place is rife with facelifted GT-Bs and STIs!!


haha what? i know of 2 other post FL gt and there is a bunch of wrx/ sti
User avatar
GONEWALKABOUT
 
Posts: 652
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:02 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania

Re: [TAS] Spotted

Postby gradg » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:19 am

GONEWALKABOUT wrote:
gradg wrote:I just took a trip down to Tas over the new year break, the place is rife with facelifted GT-Bs and STIs!!


haha what? i know of 2 other post FL gt and there is a bunch of wrx/ sti


I saw a black one with plates with STI included in the plate between hobart and bay of fires, also saw the one you were talking about, black STI post FL STI wagon wiht an odler owman driving, there were a few more i spotted around the place.

Rife may have been an exaggeration, but i didnt expect to see too many down there.

an absolutely beautiful part of the country.
gradg
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:23 pm
Location: Newcastle, NSW
Car: MY08 Liberty GT Spec B 6MT Wagon
Real name: Graham
Profile URL: www.grahamgee.com

Re: [TAS] Spotted

Postby GONEWALKABOUT » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:49 pm

gradg wrote:
GONEWALKABOUT wrote:
gradg wrote:I just took a trip down to Tas over the new year break, the place is rife with facelifted GT-Bs and STIs!!


haha what? i know of 2 other post FL gt and there is a bunch of wrx/ sti


I saw a black one with plates with STI included in the plate between hobart and bay of fires, also saw the one you were talking about, black STI post FL STI wagon wiht an odler owman driving, there were a few more i spotted around the place.

Rife may have been an exaggeration, but i didnt expect to see too many down there.

an absolutely beautiful part of the country.


haha good stuff! hope you tried out the east coast hwy!
User avatar
GONEWALKABOUT
 
Posts: 652
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:02 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania

Previous

Return to Spotted

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest