[SA] Spotted

Have you seen another member, or an interesting looking Lib on the road...

Re: [SA] Spotted

Postby shav » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:28 am

exclusive2u wrote:Spotted a grey post facelift at about 8pm ish last night at central market u park. Didn't catch the plate no. though

Anyone from here?

Could be anyone. Were there any distinctive features of this car?
Cheers
Shav

MY07 Subaru Liberty GT Premium Sedan | HKS Panel filter | Pierburg 3 port | Whiteline adj sways F&R | Cusco HD mounts | Whiteline HD front sway links | Anycarlink AL-1080B | Ultrex s/s 3" CBE | Ultrex PU lip spoiler | Invidia s/s dump pipe and 100cel cat | KiDo tuned | DBA T2 rotors | Intima SS brake pads | Mishimoto TMIC | Koya ISR7 wheels | 265L Kobe fuel pump | Diamond Works SI Drive dial | Bilsteins

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
2012 Focus Cayo 2.0 road bike
2015 Cervelo S5 VWD road bike
shav

Car: MY07 Subaru Liberty GT Premium
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18915&start=480

Postby exclusive2u » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:52 pm

shav wrote:
exclusive2u wrote:Spotted a grey post facelift at about 8pm ish last night at central market u park. Didn't catch the plate no. though

Anyone from here?

Could be anyone. Were there any distinctive features of this car?

Yea I reckon that as well just happened to drive past it in the carpark and he was about to leave. Looks pretty much stock from outside just that it has spec B wheels.
exclusive2u

Car: 06 Liberty GT STi

Postby shav » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:03 pm

exclusive2u wrote:

Yea I reckon that as well just happened to drive past it in the carpark and he was about to leave. Looks pretty much stock from outside just that it has spec B wheels.

Hard to say. There is quite a number of GT's around that are not members of the forums. Perhaps you should ask them next time u see them.
Cheers
Shav

MY07 Subaru Liberty GT Premium Sedan | HKS Panel filter | Pierburg 3 port | Whiteline adj sways F&R | Cusco HD mounts | Whiteline HD front sway links | Anycarlink AL-1080B | Ultrex s/s 3" CBE | Ultrex PU lip spoiler | Invidia s/s dump pipe and 100cel cat | KiDo tuned | DBA T2 rotors | Intima SS brake pads | Mishimoto TMIC | Koya ISR7 wheels | 265L Kobe fuel pump | Diamond Works SI Drive dial | Bilsteins

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
shav

Postby exclusive2u » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:17 pm

That is true. Have seen quite a no. of liberty around but I doubt most of them are on here. The forum community in our SA side doesn't seem to be very big from what i see?
exclusive2u

Postby WheelieBin » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:19 pm

I saw Hamish in Glenelg this afternoon. As always, his car looked damned near perfect, and mine was all dusty and horrid :(
Diamond Grey MY08 GT-B Sedan
WheelieBin

Car: MY08 Liberty GT Spec.B Sedan
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17507

Postby bradr » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:52 am

If you want to see dusty and horrid, you should see mine atm.
bradr

Car: MY06 3.0R-SpecB Sedan

Postby shav » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:31 am

dont get me started on dusty and horrid fellas :?
Cheers
Shav

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
shav

Postby shav » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:50 am

exclusive2u wrote:That is true. Have seen quite a no. of liberty around but I doubt most of them are on here. The forum community in our SA side doesn't seem to be very big from what i see?

If we get these approved, stick one of these on his windscreen. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19454&start=60
Cheers
Shav

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
shav

Postby DonGreen » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:44 am

Saw a beautiful dark silver Liberty STi heading South on King William Road towards Greenhill Road (outside work) yesterday (Tuesday).

Just caught a glimpse, but a very nice looking car, and colour.
DonGreen

Car: MY00 Outback

Postby exclusive2u » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:51 pm

DonGreen wrote:Saw a beautiful dark silver Liberty STi heading South on King William Road towards Greenhill Road (outside work) yesterday (Tuesday).

Just caught a glimpse, but a very nice looking car, and colour.

What time?
exclusive2u

Postby DonGreen » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:19 pm

Think it was mid-morning, but not sure. Would have been just on 09:00, mid-morning, or around 13:30-14:00. Sorry can't remember exactly.

Was definitely an STi, and the colour was quite dark, more gun-metal grey than dark silver I guess?
DonGreen

Postby exclusive2u » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:50 pm

Spotted a spec B GT parked on Peacock road towards city at around 5pm today. Has plates Jamm 04
exclusive2u

Postby DonGreen » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:23 pm

Spotted 2 STi's (or what certainly looked like STi's, all quad tips) on the way home from work today, Friday.

17:05 Greenhill Road turing Right (South) onto King William Road Unley/Parkside/HydePark. Gunmetal Grey one again, possibly a carbon-fibre grill, from my previous posts (was this an original colour?).

17:15 Greenhill Road near Portrush Road, turning Left and East from shops driveway onto Greenhill Rd Burnside. Silver pre-facelift, nothing conspicuous from the front, but def quad tip exhaust.

Anyone?
DonGreen

Postby matt96 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:29 pm

ultra wrote:steel grey Liberty wagon with STI.025 plates (pink on white background) on North East Road this morning.

Mum driving with kids in the back didn't look particular enthused to see another STi wagon next to her.

No nod, no wave, no acknowledgement despite numerous opportunities to say g'day. No love between Liberty owners here in SA? :(

Looked like a Gen4 facelift from the headlights. Tuned by STi badge on the back, but I'm not entirely sure that it was dealer delivered STi - no front lip, standard grill, chrome rims (HPI brand?) and twin cannon exhaust. Couldn't see if there were Brembos behind the chrome rims.

I thought that if it was a Tuned by STi model it would have the black honeycomb grill, STi lip and black Brembo brakes. While I can understand why you might replace the quad exhaust with bigger cannons, I'm not sure why you'd get rid of the lip or STi/Enkei rims...

I know that this is a very old post, but the Mum that drives this lib still drops her kids of at my school everyday, don't particulary like the taste in mods as it is only a GT Spec B (with sti badges), Fail if you ask me!! :lol:
matt96

Postby DonGreen » Wed May 08, 2013 9:25 am

White G3 WRX Sti by Benson Motorsports Hobart, travelling West on Greenhill Road at 8:45 (just a couple of minutes ago). Very tidy looking car.
DonGreen

PreviousNext

Return to Spotted