[SA] Spotted

Have you seen another member, or an interesting looking Lib on the road...

Re: [SA] Spotted

Postby Hotwire » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:32 am

Hotwire wrote:Spotted 2 STi sedans this morning driving line astern, and me in the lane next to them. Would've almost looked like a mini cruise, were it not 7:50am in the CBD :lol:
Front car was silver STi sedan with CC-*** plates and following was a black STi sedan (pretty sure MY08) with plate STI-140.

Im fairly certain it was coincidence, but wondering if either of the owners are on the forums here?

Spotted the same 2 STi sedans again this morning ;) I was sitting on Pultney st picking up a workmate from the Stillwell service centre when they both drove past me, not more than 20 sec apart!
|MY04 Liberty GT Wagon - Premium| |Anti Lift Kit | 18% Tint | 18" Speedy Fin7 |Now the Wifes|
|MY09 MkV Volkswagen GTi| | DSG | Leather | Sunroof | 18% Tint | Mine! |
Hotwire

Car: MY04 GT Wagon Premium

Postby TristosMaximus » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:59 pm

Spotted LIBRT 9 up marion rd bout 3pm this arvo
MY09 2.5i Diamond Grey. SA Plates: LIBERTY. Sti front lip
Planned mods: Carbon grill, carbon rear difuser, lower springs, 18/19" charcol/black rims, set of Phat Quad tips - when the next run is done!!!!!!!
TristosMaximus

Car: 09 Liberty 2.5i Plates: LIBERTY

Postby DaCrpldOne » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:43 pm

silver 04 gt... stock rims dipped in charcoal/gun metal... always making noise thru town, parks just off of pirie/flinders st... sounds like a wrx... has a wanky blow off valve on it... guy thinks he is a hero... number plates are SGT555... yeah... thats me :P
SGT555
DaCrpldOne

Car: MY12 STi

Postby Breeze91 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:22 pm

Yep saw you in Glenelg last week? Is that an Auto?
Breeze91

Car: Legacy GT- b spec WAGON

Postby DaCrpldOne » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:57 am

Breeze91 wrote:Yep saw you in Glenelg last week? Is that an Auto?

True story!! Yeah, it's an auto...
SGT555
DaCrpldOne

Postby Hotwire » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:01 pm

Spotted DaCrpldOne (SGT555) at a servo on south Rd - then realised I've seen the same GT there on and off for the past few years! Guessing you work there, so don't want to name it so people know where your car is parked, BUT I prefer the powdercoated original wheels to the 18" ROH wheels you had ;) looking at it you would never guess 200awkw either - nice and subtle ;)
|MY04 Liberty GT Wagon - Premium| |Anti Lift Kit | 18% Tint | 18" Speedy Fin7 |Now the Wifes|
|MY09 MkV Volkswagen GTi| | DSG | Leather | Sunroof | 18% Tint | Mine! |
Hotwire

Car: MY04 GT Wagon Premium

Postby DaCrpldOne » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:47 am

Hotwire wrote:Spotted DaCrpldOne (SGT555) at a servo on south Rd - then realised I've seen the same GT there on and off for the past few years! Guessing you work there, so don't want to name it so people know where your car is parked, BUT I prefer the powdercoated original wheels to the 18" ROH wheels you had ;) looking at it you would never guess 200awkw either - nice and subtle ;)

Thanks Lee, yeah, i've been working there every saturday for almost 4 yrs, previously it was another one nearby. Finished uni, start working in the field i studied, and i can't knock the servo work one day a week, feel free to drop in and say g'day if you are ever in the area...
Interesting you say that about the rims, i get a bit of mixed feedback, i love the ROH wheels, but i think they suit other cars possibly better than mine...
SGT555
DaCrpldOne

Postby tkboi » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:14 pm

oh shit thats your car? LOL i see it all the time as well, man nice ride u got there :o , ahah man i did not noe you had 200kwatw under that beast lol, woot good to noe someones got a nice done up car in SA thats on this forum
tkboi

Car: MY08 AT 2.5i Sedan

Postby DaCrpldOne » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:51 pm

tkboi wrote:oh shit thats your car? LOL i see it all the time as well, man nice ride u got there :o , ahah man i did not noe you had 200kwatw under that beast lol, woot good to noe someones got a nice done up car in SA thats on this forum

Thanks Tommy
SGT555
DaCrpldOne

Postby tkboi » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:46 pm

if you dont mind i might drop by there sometime if i ever see your car just to see whats under your bonnet AHAHA :angel:
MY08 Liberty Obsidian Black Sedan 2.5i AT Limited Edition SAT NAV / 6000k HID, LED INTERIOR lights, LED Parkers, 8000k HID foggies, LED BRAKE lights, LED REVERSE lights/ ULTREX front grill and front lip / K2-GEAR Rear Window Spoiler / Alpine Type S speakers (front splits, rear coaxial), Digital Design 12inch sub, 5chan JL XD700/5, Dynamat Extreme (doors and boot lid) / Blitz pod filter + self made stainless steel intake piping / STI Quads, 2.25 stainless steel, TWE 4-1 headers / front and rear whiteline swaybars / JDM weathershields / Advan RS 18x8.5 +47 / front cusco brake stopper and rear strut brace / Upgraded GT brakes / JDM Camber Adjustable Bilsteins struts with eibach springs / PHAT lower control arm bushes / front HD swaybar links / Rear HD Cusco Swaybar Mount / Perrin Lightweight crank pulley / KIDO E85/98 fuel flex tune / Upgraded GT brakes, Pads - fronts - Ferodo DS2500 rears - Remsa HPT
tkboi

Postby DaCrpldOne » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:03 pm

tkboi wrote:if you dont mind i might drop by there sometime if i ever see your car just to see whats under your bonnet AHAHA :angel:

Yeah, more than welcome, i'm there saturdays between 9am and usually around 3 to 4pm... i've kinda tried to maintain the stock look, went through a big phase of being pulled over regularly (on my P's), so i've kept it looking as stock as possible even under the hood, but there are some visible bits...
SGT555
DaCrpldOne

Postby tkboi » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:22 am

man what was the give way for u getting pulled over? i dont get pulled over much and im running illegal HIDs and fogs LOL and illegal tint xD but i got pulled over once because the cop was a fuck head and thought i was drunk and didnt noe where i was going :x and he gave me a warning because my tread was low == i was like wtf was his problem
MY08 Liberty Obsidian Black Sedan 2.5i AT Limited Edition SAT NAV / 6000k HID, LED INTERIOR lights, LED Parkers, 8000k HID foggies, LED BRAKE lights, LED REVERSE lights/ ULTREX front grill and front lip / K2-GEAR Rear Window Spoiler / Alpine Type S speakers (front splits, rear coaxial), Digital Design 12inch sub, 5chan JL XD700/5, Dynamat Extreme (doors and boot lid) / Blitz pod filter + self made stainless steel intake piping / STI Quads, 2.25 stainless steel, TWE 4-1 headers / front and rear whiteline swaybars / JDM weathershields / Advan RS 18x8.5 +47 / front cusco brake stopper and rear strut brace / Upgraded GT brakes / JDM Camber Adjustable Bilsteins struts with eibach springs / PHAT lower control arm bushes / front HD swaybar links / Rear HD Cusco Swaybar Mount / Perrin Lightweight crank pulley / KIDO E85/98 fuel flex tune / Upgraded GT brakes, Pads - fronts - Ferodo DS2500 rears - Remsa HPT
tkboi

Postby DaCrpldOne » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:57 am

tkboi wrote:man what was the give way for u getting pulled over? i dont get pulled over much and im running illegal HIDs and fogs LOL and illegal tint xD but i got pulled over once because the cop was a fuck head and thought i was drunk and didnt noe where i was going :x and he gave me a warning because my tread was low == i was like wtf was his problem

about 94db at 5000rpm meant i could be heard loud and clear from not so close of a distance... then i got rid of the liberty manifolds, and now its not so high pitched/nissan like
SGT555
DaCrpldOne

Postby OzSTi » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:30 am

DaCrpldOne wrote:
about 94db at 5000rpm meant i could be heard loud and clear from not so close of a distance... then i got rid of the liberty manifolds, and now its not so high pitched/nissan like

What's the significance of the Liberty manifolds - ?inlet?-.

Have I also seen this car on North East Rd at Officeworks / Autobahn?

Michael.
Michael.
OzSTi

Car: '16 Mustang GT
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=23470

Postby ultra » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:29 pm

DaCrpldOne wrote:silver 04 gt... stock rims dipped in charcoal/gun metal... always making noise thru town, parks just off of pirie/flinders st... sounds like a wrx... has a wanky blow off valve on it... guy thinks he is a hero... number plates are SGT555... yeah... thats me :P

saw you heading north up Main Nth Rd last Wednesday arvo - looked nice n clean with the plates :)
ultra

Car: 08 GT STi ver

PreviousNext

Return to Spotted