[Official] - Spotted.. (now NSW specific)

Have you seen another member, or an interesting looking Lib on the road...

Postby viriix » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:41 pm

brendans225 wrote:also saw Viirix tonite on wicks road around 10.20ish :lol:

lol really? I just dropped someone off down in Greenacre so I was making my way back up.. and counting all the closed fuel stations..

Man.. I was cutting in and out of all the streets looking for fuel, my needle was right on 0.. and the mileage calculator went ------ on me i was like OMFG WTF

Went to the Caltex, waited for like 30 minutes in line.. fuelled up 58L man.. closest i've ever been to empty lol.. normally fuel up at 50-55L lol had my worried when it was ----- lol..

Did you hear my nice new zorst? xD Had sunroof and driver window down.. shoulda screamed at me :p

Back to the topic, can't remember plates but saw a gen4 sti wagon yesterday on river road, followed it all the way back to ryde road as he turned off just before pittwater road.. t

Also had some crazy gen4 black sti wagon as well in the lane cove tunnel speeding - sucker :p can't remember number plates..
Current: MY12 Tornado Red VW Golf GTI
Past: MY07 Pearl White Subaru Liberty GT-B | MY04 Arctic Blue Honda Accord Euro-L | MY2K Salsa Red Dodge Neon
viriix

Postby EJ25 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:05 am

wen it goes ----, i believe its below 40km left.. max ive filled is 60.. lol, reason for this type of stupidity is im a tightarse uni student with no money for petrol..lol constantly.. hahaha :lol: :lol:
EJ25

Postby viriix » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:34 pm

lol! yeah.. last i saw was 40km and i was watching it.. and i knew I was sitting at 415km went it went off at 40km.. and then it went away i was like ZOMFG PANIC lol fuelled up around 455km or so i think.. so yeah.. close -_-
Past: MY07 Pearl White Subaru Liberty GT-B | MY04 Arctic Blue Honda Accord Euro-L | MY2K Salsa Red Dodge Neon
viriix

Postby EJ25 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:03 pm

only about 500k's? thats alright for a gt.. when i was fanging my car for 10mins, i averaged around 20l/100k's.. dats 300k's for a full tank.LOL.. please keep in mind mines a 2.5
EJ25

Postby viriix » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:01 pm

lol!...

the highest i've ever pushed is to about 16 or so...

it estimated i would have 250km out of the tank lol
viriix

Postby brendans225 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:19 pm

saw the young dude that drives the black 07 GT with green P-plates on Parramatta Road this arvo - forgot your name dude, but i've seen u at a few meets, and u yelled out to me today when u went past :lol:

also spotted Mrs Louey this arvo in the ford turbo :twisted:
brendans225

Postby GT25 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:16 pm

I thought the little orange man came out wif 100ks to go.

Never got it down to 0km to empty yet. That must be a record!! 8)

Greg
MY07 GT Spec B Wagon; 6MT; Obsidian/Beige
GT25

Car: MY07 GT Spec B 6MT Wagon

Postby EJ25 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:22 am

GT25 wrote:I thought the little orange man came out wif 100ks to go.

Never got it down to 0km to empty yet. That must be a record!! 8)

Greg
spotted a MY07 plates GTB-01? think it was black coming out of marsden street in parramatta
EJ25

Postby viriix » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:49 pm

I know I spoke to Ed about this quickly;

excuse me if I sound rude;

Who the fuck owns a n/a navy blue gen2 with green p plates and white plates beginning with 'a' .. awg? agw? anyways..

I was driving down Buffalo road and all the way at 60km/h and they decided to turn out of malvina street behind a camry and tailgate me, wasn't sure if I was being given the finger while I looked in the rear mirror. I went to turn right into monash road and saw em go into the left side of the car thinking he'd turn left, I drove into monash and turned left into ryde road on the roundabout watching him slowly take a wide right turn to catch up to me and then proceeded to stick up my arse again, then follow me slowly left turn into pittwater road where I stopped off at Denistone Woolworths and he drives by honking? and sticking up his finger again and then turns left down into thompson running away?????

A bit of a wasted effort in my opinion and I don't know if you were being a dick in trying to provoke me or not but seeing as you did tail me and follow me i'd be assuming so.

If you'd like to say something, i'd be more than happy to stop my car next time and see you face to face to greet you.
viriix

Postby WhiteGTB » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:36 pm

*Viriix throws down the gaunlet*

Ain't worth your troubles mate... never know who they are or what they plan to do... best to just slow down and let them overtake you... that's not to say your a pussy, but just a smart individual.

I wish I could take my own advise sometimes though....
WhiteGTB

Car: MY07 Legacy GT Spec B 6pd

Postby brendans225 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:40 pm

maybe u stole his dream license plate :lol:
brendans225

Postby Ric » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:48 pm

Give them a writeup on http://www.idiotdriver.com.au/
Ric
Site Admin

Car: OLD: MY06 3RB Wagon NEW: MY21 Outbck
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12

Postby brendans225 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:55 pm

Ric wrote:Give them a writeup on http://www.idiotdriver.com.au/

thanks for the link ric, i just recorded a lunatic i saw driving the other day...plates VIIRIX :lol:
brendans225

Postby Resonate » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:23 pm

Oh great... Don't tell me the jackarses have started driving liberty's too now! :evil:
Resonate

Car: MY07 GT-B (Diamond Grey)

Postby viriix » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:22 pm

brendans225 wrote:
Ric wrote:Give them a writeup on http://www.idiotdriver.com.au/

thanks for the link ric, i just recorded a lunatic i saw driving the other day...plates VIIRIX :lol:

rafl11!!1

I remember that website!! Haven't been there in years!

Lol I think I should report a white echo burning off the traffic lights racing everyone >.>

trieu wrote:*Viriix throws down the gaunlet*

Ain't worth your troubles mate... never know who they are or what they plan to do... best to just slow down and let them overtake you... that's not to say your a pussy, but just a smart individual.

I wish I could take my own advise sometimes though....

Agreed.. I wish I could take the same advice! I just kept to my own and my own speed limit. People are more than welcome to overtake if they feel the need to.

You should be happy i'm even doing the speed limit as opposed to 10km under like half the people out there!
viriix

PreviousNext

Return to Spotted