Auto wipers / Auto Light Sensors - Autovision Pro

This section is reserved for vendors who have multiple items to sell.

Auto wipers / Auto Light Sensors - Autovision Pro

Postby opal av » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:02 pm

Hi to all

Thank you for taking the time to visit our website and also watch our video demo. This is a note to all that the youtube link was freezing and we have now uploaded the new version for your reference. The link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UZOFigHQQ8.

For those who have purchased Autovision Pro, i am sure that you now understand when we said your car will feel more prestigous and there is no need to worry about intermittent speeds and never have to play around with light switches. Not to mention that the value of the car is increased to other same make cars being sold without this feature. Rain and Light sensing is only found in European cars. BMW, VW, Mercedes etc.

Please note that we have secured a better price due to our currency and the fact that one of our large distributors has made commitments. This price is now been passed to the end users. The pro model is being offered at the same price as the non pro model.

Visit us at http://www.opalav.com.au

Regards

Opal AV
opal av

Car: VW Golf GTI Pirelli

Re: Auto wipers / Auto Light Sensors - Autovision Pro

Postby Arith » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:10 pm

Ric, can we move this to the 'For Sale' section?

[ Former Liberty ... Slightly Modified -> Click
here for modifications & profile ]
Arith
-stickered-

Car: MY11 Volvo S60 T6

Postby opal av » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:27 am

Hi Arith

My apology if we are in the wrong section. We noticed a member had listed our product in this section under "One mod / accessory etc etc", but due to the youtube video not working, we uploaded a new one and wanted to let the members know as this will keep the posts close together.

regards

Andrea
opal av

Postby opal av » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:12 pm

bump
opal av

Postby Lib 3.0LR » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:41 pm

opal av wrote:bump

Hi Andrea, it's George.

I still haven't had any time to install your product on my car but I will get around to it. :lol:
Silver wagon MY06 3.0LR/18' STI Enkei rims/STI front lip/STI pedels/STI mufflers/STI flexible bar/HKS panel air filter/Clarion CeNET iPod interface EA1251 /HID lights-fogs 6000k/Led parkers/Bilstien- Eibach springs / Corazon Grill /Brembo's-Dixel pads/goodride-brakelines./Cusco: BRAKE CYLINDER STOPPER /.Valenti Japan LED Tail Light/In Car PC,JDM Front Bar /KiDo Tune more TBA ?[size=85]
Lib 3.0LR

Car: MY06 LIBERTY 3.0LR WAGON.

Postby THERB3 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:28 am

Hi George,

Let us know how you go.

Would be great it you can post a walk through on this product.

I am intrested aswell. :D
MY05 Subaru Liberty Wagon 3.0RB Silver 6MT

Modifications:
19" Rays/Volk GT30 Wheels :: Hi Tech Mufflers :: HKS Panel Filter :: STi Front Lip :: 6000K HID Driving/Fog Lights :: LED Parkers/Licence/Map/Dome :: Brembo Package :: V-Tune :: Tein Flex Coilovers & EDFC Controller :: HKC Carbon Bonnet Scoop :: Hanabi Smoked LED Rear Tail Lights :: Eyelids :: Goodridge Braided Lines :: JDM Front Bar :: Corazon Grille :: Pioneer AVH-X8650BT / Alpine PDX5 Amp

Current Plans:
Whiteline SwayBars ::
THERB3
-stickered-

Car: MY05 Subaru Liberty 3.0RB Wagon

Postby opal av » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:17 am

Hi George

WOW. I assume its the "work thing" right? Life is always busy.

Love to hear from you again, it was a pleasure dealing with you.

For others who are not to sure about this product, a member of this forum named Spec.B GT has posted images of his install. They are under a different post topic.

At the end of the day, we are here for you to supply you a product that is more stable than cars that have this fitted standard and with the way the Aussie dollar has been, we have been able to reduce our price to $169 for the Autovision Pro. Dont be fooled by copies, imitations from mainland China.

Take care for now

P1010258.jpg
Non Smoker I assume
P1010258.jpg (81.1 KiB) Viewed 14271 times
P1010259.jpg
Sensor hidden behind mirror
P1010259.jpg (66.36 KiB) Viewed 14271 times
opal av

Postby pips06 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:55 pm

Hi, how is the speed of the wipers adjusted? Does it need to be done manually or is it automatically adjusted?
K2 | DAMD | Brembo | STI | HKS | Rays Homura | KiDo | Tein | Corazon | Valenti | Crystal Eye
pips06

Car: Gen V SWP Wagon
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16415

Postby opal av » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:33 pm

Hi Pips06

The sensor used in the pro model (over the normal "Autovision" model) is digital. It detects at very high speeds. Once the infra red rays have detected movement (ie rainfall) the wipers will come on automatically. Should there be more rainfall, they will speed up immediately to suit.

The pro model has a sensitivity switch on the module. It has been set to standard settings, but not all windscreens are the same. Therefore the reason for the sensitivity control. But to take this one step further, we have added a high / low switch will will be easier to access like the images posted that allow a 10% + / - from the modules setting. This is a personal adjustment should you want them to be more sensitive or less sensitive.

So in a nutshell, when you are driving and it starts to sprinkle, the wipers will come on and they will adjust accordingly based on the amount of rainfall.

Thanks for your enquiry Pips06.

Regards

Andrea
opal AV
opal av

Postby MH3.0R » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:02 pm

Andrea,

Got the unit ok. Thanks. Called your recommended installer and he said he does not do them. Any other suggestions for the Melbourne area? I also asked Subaru and they recommended Euroclass in Richmond. If they get in contact with you, it will most likely be for my install!

Kind Regards,

Mark.
MY15 Jaguar XFR-S 5.0 V8 SC 8AT White Saloon (Stock - nothing more to do with 400+ KW :))
MY11 Jaguar XFS 3.0DTT 6AT White Saloon (Prepped for sale)
MY19 Subaru XV 2.0iS the shopping trolley and weekend all terrain cruiser!
MH3.0R
-stickered-

Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12969#p176433

Postby opal av » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:01 pm

Hi Mark

Great news that you received it. I will get one of my guys to call the installers of who I suggested you see. I have sent work to them before. I have not heard of Euroclass and dont know their work. Let me speak to one of our dealers here in Sydney and see what they think of Euroclass.

I will also find other well known installers to do it for you. Then I will have one of my guys call you ASAP once all info can be related back to you.

A good car alarm installer would know what to do once they read the diagram and manual supplied with the goods.

But thanks for letting me know. We will come back to you by the end of Thurday.

Regards

Andrea
opal av

Postby opal av » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:33 pm

Hi Mark.

I spoke to Steve from the Dandenong store and he was not aware of you coming in aparently. He is the manager of the store. But nevertheless, I spoke to Richard from Audio FX in Melbourne and he said to me he would be more than happy to assist you. Please remember that we have only started to enter the domestic market 4 months ago and need to appoint more "dedicated installers". But as you can see from the product, it's a clean installation and the diagram supplied is straight forward to car alarm / audio experts.

Richard can be contacted on 1300 Audio FX. From what my installer has said here in NSW, their work is good.

Please feel free to contact me on my mobile or PM me so we dont keep replying over the same topics.

Thanks again Mark and DO keep me posted. We would love your feedback as well.

Andrea
opal av

Postby MH3.0R » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:38 am

Thanks Andrea.
MY15 Jaguar XFR-S 5.0 V8 SC 8AT White Saloon (Stock - nothing more to do with 400+ KW :))
MH3.0R
-stickered-

Postby MH3.0R » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:25 pm

Ok, install done, some little issues, but nothing that a phone call or email could not resolve. I initially tried to install in behind the ash tray, but I did not like the fit and feel, so I took it back again for a relocation as follows:

Yes, installed on the interior fuse box panel. Why, I hear you ask? Well, easier to replace a small panel like this in the event I want to remove the product at a later date!

The switches fit nicely beside the fuse layout sticker that is on the inside, so no obstruction of the fuse layout info.

The installers (Audio FX in Queensbury St Nth Melb) also took the initiative (thanks Wesley) to add "inline connectors" to facilitate later removal of the whole panel if needed during maintenance, etc.

Took me two goes at the install location, but I am happy with the final location and quality. Product rocks :D . I enter the Burnley tunnel now and lights on. On exit, lights off within about a second or 2. Also, no lights on when I go under an overpass (unlike some newer vehicles on our roads) unless the duration is greater than 2 seconds and there is very low light. Wipers I am still "tuning" (sensitivity adjustment on the side of the main unit), but no false wipes on the low sensitivity setting as of today.

Now, they have been promising rain all this week in Melbourne and for the last 3 days, nothing! They say you only have to wait 5 minutes for the weather to change in Melbourne! Myth busted.

For you "auto everything" inclined modders, this product has my endorsement.

Kind Regards,

Mark.
MH3.0R
-stickered-

Postby Kekotic » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:38 pm

Even better Mark, you could get the Fuse box cover coin holder replacement (PHAT sells them) and then you can have the buttons hidden away?
Kekotic
-stickered-

Car: MY07 Liberty GT Spec.B
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13066

Next

Return to For Sale - Commercial vendors