Show Us Your Tints - Window Tinting!

This section is reserved for vendors who have multiple items to sell.

Show Us Your Tints - Window Tinting!

Postby XS80ST » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:55 am

Hey Guys! I'm Shannon, from the Northern Beaches in Sydney. My company is a fully mobile window tinting business, operating out of the Northern Beaches, and my trusted Gen 3 Liberty Heritage Wagon.

A bit about my business. I started this business as a hobby at first, and after receiving a bucket load of phone calls just from people passing my details onto their friends, i thought i would do it properly, and expand into an actual business. Show Us Your Tints has only been going for around 4 months now, but i come from a background of window tinting, with over 5 years experience in the field. I have also been involved with trying to get the laws changed in Australia to lower the darkest legal from 35%, down to 20%.

7 REASONS WHY TO HAVE WINDOW FILM INSTALLED IN YOUR HOME, OFFICE AND CAR.

1) Decrease Heat - We can provide up to a 78% heat reductions vs untreated glass.

2) Reduce Fading and Health Risks - Window film blocks up to 99% of UV rays. This will help protect your valuable furnishings from fading, and provides a "sunscreen" for your skin against the harmful effects of the sun.

3) Cut Glare - Whatever the cause; direct sun, reflections from water or surrounding buildings - there IS a perfect window film solution to help reduce annoying glare.

4) Enjoy Energy Savings - Reducing temperature imbalances caused by extreme sunlight is why so many designers, architects and building engineers desire window film. Reducing heat loss will increase HVAC efficiency and lower energy costs.

5) Increased Safety - Accidents, environmental effects and vandalism can instantly turn a pane of glass into life-threatening shards. Window film can act as a "safety net" by holding shattered glass together.

6) Enhanced Appearance - Whether its a contemporary look, or a uniform design there's a choice of window film products that can aesthetically compliments the exterior of your home, improving the value of your most dearest asset.

7) Its Fast & Easy - Professional installation is quick and simple. There's minimal disruption to ones daily lifestyle or work schedule.

Please note guys, i work as a Bank Manager Monday to Friday, so i can only do your car after hours during the week, and on Saturdays and Sunday.

If you are interested, reply in this thread and i will get back to you asap!

Enjoy! (I will be tinting my newly acquired Gen 3 this Sunday, so i will post some before and after pics to show you what the film looks like)
Last edited by XS80ST on Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Need your car tinted? Let "Show Us Your Tints" handle your solar control needs.

http://forum.liberty.asn.au/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=9848
XS80ST

Car: Subaru Liberty Gen 3 Heritage Wagon

Re: Show Us Your Tints - Window Tinting!

Postby Subie Boy » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:35 am

Good work, mate! I live in the Northern Beaches too so will make sure I keep your details for my mates, etc! If only I knew few months back when I bought the Jeep as I tinted it 15% hehehe

Thanks heaps!
MY11 MERCEDES E350 COUPE AVANTGARDE
MY12 MASERATI GRAN TURISMO SPORT
MY98 BMW 850ci
Subie Boy

Postby XS80ST » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:47 am

Hahaha, no worries mate. I don't mind those new Jeeps, they look pretty rig! I'd imagine it would look especially gangster-spec with 15% tint!

XS80ST

Postby dannyb88 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:29 pm

Hey mate sounds the goods this does. i may be interested in doin it soonish.
wheres them pics of your gen3? :)
i have gen3 sedan. Any pricing for 35%? or perhaps progress in getting the law changed to 20%?
thanks
Liberty RX MY00... BERTY
dannyb88

Car: BERTY.RX MY00.Ron Burgundy in color

Postby Subie Boy » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:48 pm

I am sure with 20% cops wouldn't hassle you, mate! They're not going to bother checking all that!
MY11 MERCEDES E350 COUPE AVANTGARDE
MY12 MASERATI GRAN TURISMO SPORT
MY98 BMW 850ci
Subie Boy

Postby XS80ST » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:09 am

dannyb88 wrote:Hey mate sounds the goods this does. i may be interested in doin it soonish.
wheres them pics of your gen3? :)
i have gen3 sedan. Any pricing for 35%? or perhaps progress in getting the law changed to 20%?
thanks

Hi Danny,

Please see below. Not the best hi res photo, but you get an idea. This is of our Silhouette 25% film. (A Good mixture between dark, and legal)
There is a before and after shot.

Regardless of what film you want, i've done a Club Liberty special of $280/sedans & $300/wagon. Lifetime Warranty etc etc.

There is a conference which we will be attending shortly around the law changes to 20%. We have a lot of independant tinters on board, and the reasoning we put forward to the RTA/Government is that new vehicles (Such as Toyota Klugers, and most high end Mercs/BMW/Audis) are now coming out with "Privacy Glass" This currently has a Visual Light Transmission rating of around 28%, (Which is darker then the current 35% legal film limit) This privacy glass is simply a dye which is injected into the smelting process of new glass, and offers no heat resistance, UV protection or Infra Red heat reduction. It simply blocks out "light" as such.

Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions.

Cheers,
Shannon

XS80ST

Postby mod » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:39 pm

great name ill keep an eye out for you sopose you know Pat from shademaster his a mate of mine
mod
formerly modman

Car: 08 liberty sti

Postby XS80ST » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:02 am

modman wrote:great name ill keep an eye out for you sopose you know Pat from shademaster his a mate of mine

Hey mate,

Don't know him personally, but i've heard he does good work!

Cheers,
Shannon.

XS80ST

Postby mikee » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:42 pm

hi Shannon,

I'll be looking ot get this done sometime in the new year. Would hope to get the darkest legal tint for my gen 4 wagon.

Hope you keep this as your side business and catch up n the next 3-4 months! How long does the process take?

Can you please confirm that price would be $300 for wagon?

Cheers,
mikee

[/i]
mikee

Car: sti liberty my06 wagon

Postby XS80ST » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:03 pm

mikee wrote:hi Shannon,

I'll be looking ot get this done sometime in the new year. Would hope to get the darkest legal tint for my gen 4 wagon.

Hope you keep this as your side business and catch up n the next 3-4 months! How long does the process take?

Can you please confirm that price would be $300 for wagon?

Cheers,
mikee

[/i]

Hi Mikee,

Yeah, $300 for the wagon. Darkest Legal is 35%, which is one shade lighter then my Gen3 Wagon. Depending on the color of the interior, wagons always look darker with normal tint on it, because of the amount of glass the car has.

Generally speaking, it takes me about 2 hours to do the whole car. I should have some new automotive titanium film in stock in the next few months as well, which my supplier assures me is meant to be the best looking automotive film yet. :D

Cheers,
Shannon

XS80ST

Return to For Sale - Commercial vendors