factory subaru take off (wheelpower)

This section is reserved for vendors who have multiple items to sell.

factory subaru take off (wheelpower)

Postby wheelpower » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:01 pm

Hi guys,just to inform your members on the status of the subaru take offs.
Currently in stock over 200 liberty 18" b-spec alloys finished in shadow chrome (MY07-08),200 impreza 17" alloys (MY07-08) finished in silver.
Arriving from Melbourne after the 10th of this month 215/45R18,215/45R17 RE050 bridgestone tyres limited stock at the moment but currently taking names and phone numbers for back orders.
Arriving also will be Bilstein shocks complete with springs the lot.
Currently i am unable to give any more information other then these are from brand new MY08 spec b liberty sedans and some wagons, taken from new cars before turned into sti.
Once we have taken delivery we will get part numbers and pass it on to your members as to correct fittment.
There are 7, 40 foot containers with every thing from wheels and tyres 15"16"17" and 18",shocks complete units,sway bars,bushs and spare wheels (space savers).

Hamish has organised special pricing for club members so be sure when you contact us to drop his name!

CONTACT PAUL OR MATTHEW AT WHEELPOWER 02-97933155 OR paul@wheelpower.com.au
wheelpower

Car: g8 ssv ute

Re: factory subaru take off (wheelpower)

Postby hamish_023 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:40 pm

To keep in order all general questions about fitting/group delivery etc have been posted here...

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9444
hamish_023

Car: Black Liberty GT
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=10013

Postby gordy » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:26 pm

Do you have any details on the space savers?
Parting out....
gordy

Car: MY07 GT-B Manual

Postby sheppo9 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:42 pm

+1 on a space saver
sheppo9

Car: An Outback

Postby Kekotic » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:42 pm

Gordy why would you want a space saver? I have the same car as you and mine has a full size spare with spare rim.
Kekotic
-stickered-

Car: MY07 Liberty GT Spec.B
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13066

Postby coyote » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:46 pm

Maybe Gordy is a fat bastard like me and want to save weight?

** Team Tony **
coyote

Postby teK-- » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:59 pm

I thought about the space saver, but the minimal reduction in weight is not worth the inconvenience of having a non-fullsize wheel. I do highway driving at least once a month.

Not sure what the exact weight difference between full and spacesaver is but it surely can't be more than about 5-6kg. That's 6-7L of fuel that I could just carry less in the tank.
MY04 2.5i Safety 5MT Sedan "Project Locomotive"
..: JDM Subaru-AVO-Whiteline-Bilstein-Swift Springs-Cusco-Rallitek-GT Brakes-Remsa-K4RT30Y-Blitz-Philips-Défi-STI-Sabelt-Redline-Alpine-Polk Audio-Kenwood-Dynamat :..
teK--
-stickered-

Postby swingn » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:19 pm

I suspect they are more concerned about the space saving fitting over Brembo's ;)

As we all know, the Spec B rims do not clear them & the cheapest option is to go for a space saver (Generally taking from a MY02 WRX STI which runs the same PCD as the Libertys).
swingn
-stickered-

Car: MX5 SE / 911 Turbo
Profile URL: www.rtdc.com.au

Postby gordy » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:46 pm

coyote wrote:Maybe Gordy is a fat bastard like me and want to save weight?

spot on tony, all that maccas is catching up on me...

space savers clear certain types of brakes.
Parting out....
gordy

Car: MY07 GT-B Manual

Postby Sentinel » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:50 pm

sheppo9 wrote:+1 on a space saver

+1 space saver and a set of GT-B standard wheels.
Memoirs of Sentinel:
GT-B | Black | Wagon | Manual | Brembo's | 19"x8 Blaque Diamond Wheels | Tein C/O's w EDFC | Custom Interior | PHAT Zorst | WL Sways | STi Stuff...
Sentinel
-stickered-

Postby teK-- » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:55 pm

swingn wrote:I suspect they are more concerned about the space saving fitting over Brembo's ;)

As we all know, the Spec B rims do not clear them & the cheapest option is to go for a space saver (Generally taking from a MY02 WRX STI which runs the same PCD as the Libertys).

Ah thanks I didn't know that. How about run 4 x space savers :P No rolling diameter difference lol.
..: JDM Subaru-AVO-Whiteline-Bilstein-Swift Springs-Cusco-Rallitek-GT Brakes-Remsa-K4RT30Y-Blitz-Philips-Défi-STI-Sabelt-Redline-Alpine-Polk Audio-Kenwood-Dynamat :..
teK--
-stickered-

Postby Sentinel » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:59 pm

teK-- wrote:
swingn wrote:I suspect they are more concerned about the space saving fitting over Brembo's ;)

Ah thanks I didn't know that. How about run 4 x space savers :P No rolling diameter difference lol.

Yes you did teK - we talked about it on the recent cruise! :D
Memoirs of Sentinel:
GT-B | Black | Wagon | Manual | Brembo's | 19"x8 Blaque Diamond Wheels | Tein C/O's w EDFC | Custom Interior | PHAT Zorst | WL Sways | STi Stuff...
Sentinel
-stickered-

Postby teK-- » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:32 pm

I can't remember Steve... In what context did this information allegedly exchange? :D
teK--
-stickered-

Postby Sentinel » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:00 pm

teK-- wrote:I can't remember Steve... In what context did this information allegedly exchange? :D

There was you, me, Kieren, Benny, Ric, Tangles and someone else (can't remember) standing around at the Bakery. We were talking about Brembo's and wheels that fit over them. Someone started talking about the Spec B rims and Billies that are for sale on the forums when someone asked about the Brembo's fitting behind the Spec B rims. Tangles and I then talked about the STi space saver fitting for the Brembo's.... Sorry dude, but you were there bro. :wink:

Whether or not you were in another world when we talked about tho is another thing! :D :D
Memoirs of Sentinel:
Sentinel
-stickered-

Postby teK-- » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:08 pm

haha steve you're likely correct, on both counts :)
teK--
-stickered-

Next

Return to For Sale - Commercial vendors