3rd Version FLAT Adjustable Throttle Controller

This section is reserved for vendors who have multiple items to sell.

3rd Version FLAT Adjustable Throttle Controller

Postby twpanson » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:43 am

Update! Aug-12-2010

Our 3rd version Adjustable Throttle Controller, FLAT, is in and ready to ship.
Compared to previous version, "FLAT" ATC comes with slimmer display module and fine tuned programming for better calibration.

To cope w/ public demands and to protect ourselves from unwanted lawsuit (Yes, it happened, ppl launched at their driveway w/o knowing their ATC is set/retained at SP7 on previous model), we are now selling the kit under 2 different configuration.

Street spec: ATC will revert back to "normal" mode automatically when engine being turned off--> This is for safety concern, good for multi-user car, commuting car (in stock ready to ship)

Racing spec: ATC will retain the last setting you had on it. --> This is good for single user car , track car.
Forum member special is $140 shipped by EMS w/ tracking# to anywhere in Australia

Pls let us know which spec you need while placing order.

Sincerely,
TWP

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone,

First of all, we would like to thank teK-- who have done one of the most comprehensive reviews on our ETC kit at http://forum.liberty.asn.au/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7149 and lib3.2LR who introduced us to this forum.
We have successfully conducted several group buys on different car forums including, Mazda6 6crew.com, Lgt.com, and Honda Fit fitfreak.com and have got all great reviews.

Here, we are officially introducing our Adjustable Electronic Throttle Controller to all the Liberty Legacy owners.

The kit is compatible w/ all 05~10 Subaru Legacy

Shipping will be provided by EMS International Express Mail Service w/ tracking # (5-7 days delivery time)

P.S. Our Controller can be used along with a Scan gauge or other OBDport connected device, but you need to buy a cable splitter for that to work properly.

Quoted from one of our customers """Now technically the car most likely didn't make any more throttle, but response was much much faster. It made the car much more lively."""

If you have any question, you can PM me on the forum, email office at sales@twptrade.com/my personal at twpanson@gmail.com.
Thank you all,
Panson
TWP Co. Ltd.
twptrade.com

Electronic Throttle Controller Feature:
1. 12 step adjustable modes from Eco1-Eco5 to Sports1-Sports7
2. Reverse cancel wire included
3. Special wire harness for Subaru Legacy
4. Installation Guide
5. 1 year product warranty for replacement
6. Built-in safety bypass switch. No worry if hardware failure occurs.
Last edited by twpanson on Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:11 pm, edited 9 times in total.
twpanson

Car: Subaru Legacy Wagon BP5

Re: 1st Group Buy for Adjustable Electronic Throttle Controller

Postby twpanson » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:25 am

Please post comments and questions if you have any. I know a lot of ppl think this kind of electronic devices are snake oil.
However, this is usually the part being overlooked because of the overage prices being asked for those Japanese name brands. My company was one of the contracted manufacturers for these Japanese brands, and now we are trying to promote our own brand at the same quality but at a much affordable price compared to those name brand ones.

The most popular comment we have received is ”This is a waste of money buying something that won’t help performance gain”

First of all, this is not a bolt-on that will give you 20 HP in just 30 minutes. However, our ETC does improve your 0-60 time and corner taking time?? Why??
Here are the reasons:
1. While entering corner, your right foot only needs to push 20% deep on the gas paddle to achieve the speed you need. At the brake point, your right foot can move to the brake paddle faster and brake later than normal. (That means u have an advantage while going into corner)

2. While getting out of the corner, you only need 1/3 of original time to get the throttle open and throw yourself out of corner.

The same logic can also be applied for other situation. For NA folks, have you ever found your throttle lag makes your driving dangerous while entering ramp and trying to merge w/ traffic speed?? That's where our ETC Sports mode comes into play to help you get into highway traffic safely.

On the other hand, our ECO mode is certainly a way to save gas. Especially for ppl who use their BIG TURBO car as a daily driver to drive through congested urban area routinely.

I appreciate any comments or opinions
Sincerely,
Panson
twpanson

Re: ETC Adjustable Throttle Controller $140 shipped

Postby twpanson » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:10 am

Price lowered!!!
twpanson

Postby tangcla » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:14 am

Just wanted to ask how this would compare with the SprintBooster, have you had any comparisons done between the two products? I'm curious to know whether it's worth changing from the SprintBooster to the ETC. Only reason I ask, is because I don't intend on changing any of the throttle settings once it's set nice :)

(FWIW: I currently have the SprintBooster and could test it for you if required.)
www.tangcla.com - photography

Canon 5D Mark III x2 | 16-35mm f/2.8L | 24-70mm f/2.8L IS | 70-200mm f/2.8L IS
100mm f/2.8L IS macro | 200mm f/2.0L IS | 580EX-II x2 | 430EX-II | PocketWizard TT1/TT5
tangcla

Car: B6 Audi S4 (4.2L V8)
Profile URL: http://www.tangcla.com

Postby teK-- » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:19 am

The sprintbooster only has one setting doesn't it?
MY04 2.5i Safety 5MT Sedan "Project Locomotive"
..: JDM Subaru-AVO-Whiteline-Bilstein-Swift Springs-Cusco-Rallitek-GT Brakes-Remsa-K4RT30Y-Blitz-Philips-Défi-STI-Sabelt-Redline-Alpine-Polk Audio-Kenwood-Dynamat :..
teK--
-stickered-

Postby tangcla » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:06 am

teK-- wrote:The sprintbooster only has one setting doesn't it?

Correct - so I'm curious to know where the Sprintbooster's setting would sit in line with the ETC controller.
www.tangcla.com - photography

Canon 5D Mark III x2 | 16-35mm f/2.8L | 24-70mm f/2.8L IS | 70-200mm f/2.8L IS
100mm f/2.8L IS macro | 200mm f/2.0L IS | 580EX-II x2 | 430EX-II | PocketWizard TT1/TT5
tangcla

Car: B6 Audi S4 (4.2L V8)
Profile URL: http://www.tangcla.com

Postby teK-- » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:25 am

My understanding is that each of the "SP" settings boosts amplifies the throttle map by up to 10%. I.e. SP1 boosts by 10%, SP5 boosts by 50%, and so on until SP7.

In saying that it doesn't just add the same % across the whole range of pedal motion, but it changes the curve of the response map. The stock mapping feels like it would be the equivalent of ECO1.
Attachments
map.jpg
map.jpg (18.58 KiB) Viewed 2515 times
MY04 2.5i Safety 5MT Sedan "Project Locomotive"
..: JDM Subaru-AVO-Whiteline-Bilstein-Swift Springs-Cusco-Rallitek-GT Brakes-Remsa-K4RT30Y-Blitz-Philips-Défi-STI-Sabelt-Redline-Alpine-Polk Audio-Kenwood-Dynamat :..
teK--
-stickered-

Re: ETC Adjustable Throttle Controller

Postby twpanson » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:26 pm

We are having a sale on this item.

Please feel free to post up if you have any confusion or question. We know most of the ppl will see this kind of electronic device as fake performance mod. Words like "it's a waste of money" are very common to us. That's because ppl tend to label adjustable throttle controller as "performance mod" However, T/C is not a performance mod.
The key in Adjustable throttle controller is the "ADJUSTABLE" part. you get to choose different throttle response mode at different condion you might encounter at your drive..

Sports 1-4~ more linear acceleration for daily drive
Sports 5-7 immediate response is good for drag racing, autoX, drifting, heel-toe action
Eco1-3 is good for daily commute
Eco 4-5 really saves you gas in heavy traffic ...

We appreciate any comments or suggestions.

Sincerely,
Panson
twpanson

Return to For Sale - Commercial vendors