Hyperflow Sale

This section is reserved for vendors who have multiple items to sell.

Postby cpitts » Fri May 15, 2009 6:30 pm

Thanks for clearing that up John.

Those results are quite good, the low rpm torque increase is very good, as is the linearity of the power delivery. The car would be quite nice to drive now by the looks of the chart!

Would be very interested to know about the turbo sizings tho, keep us advised. That could be an excellent (and cheap) turbo upgrade for us Liberty GT-B owners that want that ~200kW daily driver.
cpitts

Postby Jimmy S » Fri May 15, 2009 6:34 pm

VF52... :roll:
Last edited by Jimmy S on Fri May 15, 2009 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current Ride: 2007 Audi RS4

http://www.ToonMyRide.com.au
Jimmy S

Car: Audi RS4

Postby coyote » Fri May 15, 2009 7:42 pm

John, please take this post in the constructive manner it is intended.

Your graphs are simply pretty pictures and are of little use to anyone wondering if they should purchase one of your intercoolers.

Firstly, as dozens of people on this forum could tell you (if you'd asked or read a few threads), the MY09 WRX has a VF52 and all MY07-MY09 Liberties have a VF46, so the figures do not relate directly.

Even if they did, in order to see if there is any benefit in the intercooler, we'd need to see a series of graphs showing power, boost and afr (as a bare minimum) with the car having exhaust, CAI and tune ... then another series with the addition of your intercooler. Preferably there would also be a series with the car 100% stock so we could see how incredibly generous the dyno is.

The cooler looks like a really good piece of kit, so I'd really love to see some useful information on it's performance. That might include pressure drops and flow rates and comparative intake temps. All would be a sign that your company understands these cars and has put research into designing a quality upgrade.

I'm afraid thus far, all you've done is quote some numbers that are impossible to quantify, from a car with significantly different specifications.

I just don't think you've done your own product justice.

** Team Tony **
coyote

Postby cpitts » Fri May 15, 2009 8:09 pm

Jimmy S wrote:VF52... :roll:
Sounds better than the first version :wink:
cpitts

Postby Boxer » Fri May 15, 2009 9:57 pm

It also shows the car was indeed running a TBE and not the stocker

As coyote has correctly pointed out - its impossible to say how much of the increase between 165kw and 204kw can be attributed to:

a)Custom tune (and consequently boost as I'm sure it would have been increased in the tune)
b) CAI
c) I/C
Lifes pretty straight without twisties:

07 Obsidian Black GTB Tuned by STi Wagon 6MT
Boxer

Postby senator » Sat May 16, 2009 12:39 pm

thanks for the update John

this could be possible......... depends on the tune
Not a soobi anymore, but still slightly dirty
"TEAM TONY"
senator

Postby senator » Sat May 16, 2009 12:44 pm

coyote wrote:
The cooler looks like a really good piece of kit, so I'd really love to see some useful information on it's performance. That might include pressure drops and flow rates and comparative intake temps. All would be a sign that your company understands these cars and has put research into designing a quality upgrade.

gotta agree here........ John this beats any marketing crap with final power figures any day.
Not a soobi anymore, but still slightly dirty
"TEAM TONY"
senator

Postby Hyperflow » Wed May 20, 2009 5:39 pm

Please see attached images of the products being discussed along with a comparision of the stock intercooler alongside the Hyperflow unit.

We do have some Hyperflow vs OEM technical testing results in the works that I will be able to post shortly. This post was simply showing a result that was acheived by an independent workshop using the 07-09 Hyperflow TMIC and CAI system.

Regards,

Blake Newman
Hyperflow R&D
Hyperflow

Car: Liberty B4

Re: Hyperflow Sale

Postby 04GTLIB » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:24 pm

I spoke to the guys at Pulse today about the upcoming Gold Coast group tune and some component upgrades for our wagon.
Paul recommended these TMIC's, so I'm looking at picking one of these up in the next few weeks.
Please post up a reply if your interested in getting one.
Thanks guys.

Rusty.
19" Koya wheels - STI front lip - STI Scuff Plates - STI Shift Knob - STI Pedal Set - Blitz A/C filter - Battery and ABS covers - Hyperflow TMIC - Auto Meter boost gauge and fabricated pod - EXOTIC EXHAUST ceramic coated dump pipe, hi flow cat, 3" centre pipe and fabricated rear mufflers - BC Racing Coil Overs - Phat lower control arm bushes - Whiteline rear camber bushes - Rallitek end links - Valenti LED tail lights - DBA Slotted rotors - QFM pads - Goodridge Brake Lines.
Coming soon - Spec B front - Kinugawa turbo upgrade
04GTLIB

Car: MY04 GT Liberty Wagon

Postby Boxer » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:10 pm

04GTLIB wrote:I spoke to the guys at Pulse today about the upcoming Gold Coast group tune and some component upgrades for our wagon.
Paul recommended these TMIC's, so I'm looking at picking one of these up in the next few weeks.
Please post up a reply if your interested in getting one.
Thanks guys.

Rusty.

G'day Rusty,

Pulse rang me today and said they were getting a few direct enquiries from the forums so hopefully thats a good sign that eveyone will commit shortly. Yep get the mods done lickety-split so the tunes can commence August. I'll post up in the GB thread some deposit info and ask for final numbers once Pulse get back to me with deposit requirements.

Boxer

Postby 04GTLIB » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:04 am

Boxer wrote:G'day Rusty,

Pulse rang me today and said they were getting a few direct enquiries from the forums so hopefully thats a good sign that eveyone will commit shortly. Yep get the mods done lickety-split so the tunes can commence August. I'll post up in the GB thread some deposit info and ask for final numbers once Pulse get back to me with deposit requirements.

Sound great Boxer.
Thanks again for your help.
Last edited by Ric on Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed the quote tag
19" Koya wheels - STI front lip - STI Scuff Plates - STI Shift Knob - STI Pedal Set - Blitz A/C filter - Battery and ABS covers - Hyperflow TMIC - Auto Meter boost gauge and fabricated pod - EXOTIC EXHAUST ceramic coated dump pipe, hi flow cat, 3" centre pipe and fabricated rear mufflers - BC Racing Coil Overs - Phat lower control arm bushes - Whiteline rear camber bushes - Rallitek end links - Valenti LED tail lights - DBA Slotted rotors - QFM pads - Goodridge Brake Lines.
04GTLIB

Postby 04GTLIB » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:38 pm

Ordered mine today.
Will post up some pics when it arrives.

Cheers.
04GTLIB

Postby 04GTLIB » Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:42 pm

Here's some pics guys...

04GTLIB

Postby gtspec » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:07 pm

niceee looking.. thanks for the pics.. i like the black..
gtspec

Car: MY07 GT SpecB

Postby Boxer » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:50 pm

Looks the part Rusty, keen to fit it I bet

Boxer

PreviousNext

Return to For Sale - Commercial vendors