TAKUMA Racing Wheel

This section is reserved for vendors who have multiple items to sell.

TAKUMA Racing Wheel

Postby TAKUMA » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:46 pm

TAKUMA, a powerful and true leader of wheel manufacturing industry, is dedicated to the perfection of our products to satisfy the industry's needs. With an understanding of the importance of the variety of wheels to the market, we proudly incorporate fashion, quality and beauty into our products and present various lines of customized wheels to suit your individual taste and needs at an affordable cost.

With over 15 years' experience in the alloy wheel industry, our customer service team is still here and readily available to provide professional service to our products. At TAKUMA, we are fully aware that only the combination of quality products and service of excellence can help us excel to the next level. Join the rest of our customers today and experience the ultimate satisfaction in wheels.

Custom aftermarket wheels are as much a part of who we are as the clothes we wear, the vehicles we drive and of course the performance that we expect. TAKUMA Racing wheels deliver the latest in wheel designs, composite alloy technology such as, casting or forged processes, rigid testing that must pass stringent VIA & JWL Standards and unsurpassed manufacturing facilities. TAKUMA is dedicated to perfection and delivers the best in aftermarket wheels. Make sure to sign up to our online store to keep up with TAKUMA Wheels' involvement in not only the motor sport scene but also the street car scene.

The TAKUMA-RST is a considerably strong and light-weight wheel designed for racing. It is a cast wheel using new advanced flow-forming technology to maximize strength and durability for extreme racing conditions. The 10-spoke platform offers a structurally rigid wheel allowing the spokes to be extremely thin to guarantee light weight characteristics. Each rim features the TAKUMA Racing logo raised 1.6mm in height between the spokes on the rim area. The logo is carved in wonderful detail which is a secondary process after painting.

It is available in 17,18 and 19 inch sizes in Dark Gun Metallic(TBS) and Bright Chrome to suit most European, Japanese and Domestic cars.

*Centre Caps are included (TAKUMA Racing Centre Caps and Racing Nuts sold together)

The TAKUMA-RSO is a handsomely designed 15-spoke racing wheel. Based on the popular Japanese model, this wheel is famous for its' thin edge profile. TAKUMA's new casting technique has added further strength to allow designers to pursuit their quest for a thin edge design. The extremely slim spokes with a thin edge profile is finished with the most advanced coating technology to create an amazing dynamic look.

TAKUMA-RSO is available in larger 18 to 20 inch sizes. Common offsets are available to suit larger European, Japanese and Domestic high performance cars. Colours are available in Platinum Silver, Hyper Black and Dark Gun Metallic(TBS). * Centre Caps are included (TAKUMA Racing Centre Caps and Racing Nuts sold together)

$940 FOR 18X8.0 per SET !!!
$980 FOR 18X9.0 per SET !!!
$1020 FOR 19x8.0 per SET !!!
$1060 FOR 19x8.5 per SET !!! ALL INCLUDING NATIONWIDE DOOR TO DOOR DELIVERY

TYRE FITTING IS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST WITH YOUR CHOICE OF BRAND.

For Specification and Tricks Out, Please refer to http://www.takumaracing.com/goods.php?id=13

FOR MORE INFORMATION, JUMP ON OUR WEBSITE: http://www.takumaracing.com

HOTLINE: 1300 305 867

Email: perryc@takuma.com.au (Business Manager)

TAKUMA

Car: TAKUMA Racing

Re: TAKUMA Racing Wheel

Postby dutch7 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:22 pm

I'd recommend these... bought the RSO set (19x8.5) from Takuma in West Melbs a couple of weeks ago. Loving them!

Image Image
dutch7

Car: MY09 GT spec.B

Postby jacks-GTB » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:32 pm

very very tidy :) I LIKE :D
jacks-GTB

Car: 2007 Subaru Liberty GT Spec B
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16629

Postby coyote » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:15 pm

No use claiming they are light weight without actually saying what they weigh.

** Team Tony **
coyote

Postby Gen5is » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:34 am

Just to inform those that are looking at the other models, I just gave them a ring. Although i only asked about RSD and RVK, im assuming most of their rims will be released by next year.

Coyote, i asked how much the wheels weighed, they said 18" are roughly 9kg and 19" about 10kg.

And the RSD is actually a forged rim, not cast and retail roughly around $499/w, not the price listed online :( lol
Gen5is

Car: MY12 Subaru Liberty 2.5i Wagon
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=22586

Postby coyote » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:53 am

Gen5is wrote:Coyote, i asked how much the wheels weighed, they said 18" are roughly 9kg and 19" about 10kg.

If an 18x9 is no more than 9kg and costs less than a grand, I'd certainly consider putting a set on the 86.

** Team Tony **
coyote

Postby Sh4wry » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:03 am

Nice looking wheel has made me think....

You say that's its $500 a wheel. As opposed to the price listed above?
Hate false advertising
Sh4wry
-stickered-

Car: 07 Liberty GT Spec.B
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17136

Postby Kody.B » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:28 am

Have sent an email, how long do they generally take to reply?
Now to unload the XXR's... :)
| 2004 Safety Pack 2.5i 5MT|
|2006 Subaru Impreza WRX Club Spec 9|
2012 Volkswagen Golf R
Kody.B

Car: 2012 Volkswagen Golf R
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18714

Postby bigBADbenny » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:47 am

Takuma have a showroom in Kensington, Melbourne around the corner from my work, I dropped in unannounced, was welcomed and had a great chat with Richard.
Caught a glimpse of their workshop out the back too!
Great looking wheels, with hopefully more styles arriving in the new year.

I'd say PM the OP if you need info. :D
bigBADbenny

Car: MY07 GT-B 6MT OBP Wagon
Profile URL: http://tinyurl.com/agvbzop

Postby Gen5is » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:09 pm

Sh4wry wrote:Nice looking wheel has made me think....

Hate false advertising

Well i was told just the RSD (Work Xd9 look a like) was more expensive because it was a forged rim. Im sure they've just temporarily put up prices just to the have a "complete" running website.

1300 305 867 is the number if you guys have any inquiries. It seems like they take their time responding to PMs and Emails. (Well he responded within the day, but he didnt answer my email when i asked about the other models that werent RSO, RST)
Gen5is

Car: MY12 Subaru Liberty 2.5i Wagon
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=22586

Postby mynameisdaniel » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:21 pm

Are these wheel available at all without the multi stud pattern? Kind of ruins the look of a wheel for me... :(
mynameisdaniel

Car: 07 Subaru Liberty GT tbSTi Sedan
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15835

Postby TAKUMA » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:40 pm

coyote wrote:No use claiming they are light weight without actually saying what they weigh.

Dear friend, Please find attached photo for weight of TAKUMA.
Attachments
KgofRSV9.jpg
KgofRSV9.jpg (110.31 KiB) Viewed 17928 times
KGofRSTO.jpg
KGofRSTO.jpg (99.69 KiB) Viewed 17928 times
Last edited by TAKUMA on Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
TAKUMA

Postby TAKUMA » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:45 pm

dutch7 wrote:I'd recommend these... bought the RSO set (19x8.5) from Takuma in West Melbs a couple of weeks ago. Loving them!

thanks Jamie :D
TAKUMA

Postby TAKUMA » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:49 pm

Gen5is wrote:Just to inform those that are looking at the other models, I just gave them a ring. Although i only asked about RSD and RVK, im assuming most of their rims will be released by next year.

Coyote, i asked how much the wheels weighed, they said 18" are roughly 9kg and 19" about 10kg.

And the RSD is actually a forged rim, not cast and retail roughly around $499/w, not the price listed online :( lol

RSV(sorry not RVK, RVK and RSD are forged) and T9C come in after Xmas. they are same price as RST.
TAKUMA

Postby TAKUMA » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:53 pm

Sh4wry wrote:Nice looking wheel has made me think....

Hate false advertising

RST RSO RVK T9C those 4 all same price as listed above.
cheers. :)
TAKUMA

Next

Return to For Sale - Commercial vendors