TAKUMA Racing Wheel

This section is reserved for vendors who have multiple items to sell.

Re: TAKUMA Racing Wheel

Postby TAKUMA » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:42 am

Gen5is wrote:Perry, you need to update your website with more info on the other wheels! haha.

RST RSO RVK T9C those 4 all same price as listed above.
cheers. :)

So the RVK would be $1060 delivered for a 19x8.5??[/quote]

+1, i would like to know as well[/quote]

YES!

RSV Sample Photos
Attachments
rsv4.jpg
rsv4.jpg (46.17 KiB) Viewed 4123 times
rsv2.jpg
rsv2.jpg (43.02 KiB) Viewed 4123 times
Dark Gun Metal Example for kody.jpg
Dark Gun Metal Example for kody.jpg (57.86 KiB) Viewed 4123 times
rsv.jpg
rsv.jpg (54.73 KiB) Viewed 4123 times
TAKUMA

Car: TAKUMA Racing

Postby Sh4wry » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:08 am

I'm sold, RSO's for me but I do like the RST has to be gun metal. I'll be getting them in January so I Should have them on the car by feb/ march before the bub arrives.
Sh4wry
-stickered-

Car: 07 Liberty GT Spec.B
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17136

Postby 05GTLIB » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:30 am

TAKUMA wrote:
05GTLIB wrote:Has anyone found out details on the RCY ? PCD, offset, width etc....i reckon they look hot!!

Hi mate, RCY in our plan next year.

Awesome, looking forward to it :D
05GTLIB

Car: 05 liberty gt

Postby 05GTLIB » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:33 am

rooby wrote:Hey Perry,
The wheels look nice but that chat box popping up every time a page loads on your website is super annoying. It could possibly drive potential customers away with annoyance.
Surely once I have said no once it doesn't need to keep popping up? You can click the box on the left anyway.

Just my 2c :D

+1 that chat box is very annoying
05GTLIB

Car: 05 liberty gt

Postby Aidos » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:02 pm

With the offset and style of these wheels, does anyone think the 18x9 would fit nicely on an '07 GT spec b without guard rolling?

Just not keen on a 18x8... 8.5 would be fantastic, but it's only in the 19". I gather that's due to design and strength?
I think your vastly missing out by not having that size. Only thing that's making me question buying a set :cry:
MY07 Liberty GT Spec.B 5EAT
Wagon Obsidian Black
178kW @ Safe Tune (apparently)

Perrin TMIC | AVO 450 | 3" Magnaflow TBE (i think) | Empty CAT | 3" High Flow Exhaust Resonator | 2.5" Magnaflow Mufflers | APS Hi Flow Air Intake | DW300 Fuel Pump | Stronger Re-built Auto Transmission | Quick Shift Kit | Additional Clutch Plates | JJM Turboworld Tune (Last tune it had) | 20" Unknown Rims | STi Front Lip | STi Gear Knob | STi Lower Arm Bar | STi ECU | STi Braided Brake Lines | Full Lighting Upgraded | Tinted Rear Lights
Aidos

Car: MY07 Liberty GT Spec.B

Postby rooby » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:12 pm

Aidos wrote:With the offset and style of these wheels, does anyone think the 18x9 would fit nicely on an '07 GT spec b without guard rolling?

Just not keen on a 18x8... 8.5 would be fantastic, but it's only in the 19". I gather that's due to design and strength?
I think your vastly missing out by not having that size. Only thing that's making me question buying a set :cry:

Nope, you will need guard work unless your car sits quite high.
I think 8" +42 is a good size however I don't care about hella flush type movements and would prefer to have low-ness over wheels that stick out.
rooby

Postby Aidos » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:05 pm

rooby wrote:
Aidos wrote:With the offset and style of these wheels, does anyone think the 18x9 would fit nicely on an '07 GT spec b without guard rolling?

I think 8" +42 is a good size however I don't care about hella flush type movements and would prefer to have low-ness over wheels that stick out.

I don't care too much about flushness. Just prefer the look of wider than normal wheels, plus it looks sweet from the back!

8.5" fit's in alright from what i've heard though. Does that sound right?
Wagon Obsidian Black

Perrin TMIC | AVO 450 | 3" Magnaflow TBE (i think) | Empty CAT | 3" High Flow Exhaust Resonator | 2.5" Magnaflow Mufflers | APS Hi Flow Air Intake | DW300 Fuel Pump | Stronger Re-built Auto Transmission | Quick Shift Kit | Additional Clutch Plates | JJM Turboworld Tune (Last tune it had) | 20" Unknown Rims | STi Front Lip | STi Gear Knob | STi Lower Arm Bar | STi ECU | STi Braided Brake Lines | Full Lighting Upgraded | Tinted Rear Lights
Aidos

Postby TAKUMA » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:08 pm

05GTLIB wrote:
rooby wrote:Hey Perry,
The wheels look nice but that chat box popping up every time a page loads on your website is super annoying. It could possibly drive potential customers away with annoyance.
Surely once I have said no once it doesn't need to keep popping up? You can click the box on the left anyway.

Just my 2c :D

+1 that chat box is very annoying

FIXED :D
TAKUMA

Car: TAKUMA Racing

Postby rooby » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:17 pm

Aidos wrote:
rooby wrote:

I don't care too much about flushness. Just prefer the look of wider than normal wheels, plus it looks sweet from the back!

8.5" fit's in alright from what i've heard though. Does that sound right?

8.5 in +42 - +45 seems to be a good size, although likely still requiring a little guard rolling you shouldn't need to do anything drastic. Check out nick_is's new takuma's. They are 8.5 +42 I think and look great. Although I believe he has guard work from his previous rims.
rooby

Postby Aidos » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:18 pm

Cheers Rooby!
Your a champ for helpin out in=)
Wagon Obsidian Black

Aidos

Postby dutch7 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:09 pm

I didn't need to guard roll mine (19x8.5)...no coilovers though, just king springs & stock billie shocks.
dutch7

Car: MY09 GT spec.B

Postby rooby » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:40 pm

dutch7 wrote:I didn't need to guard roll mine (19x8.5)...no coilovers though, just king springs & stock billie shocks.

what offset?
I didn't have to roll mine until I went really low. 7.5" +45 though.
I gotta get off my ass and do that wheel flushness thread.
rooby

Postby Aidos » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:32 pm

dutch7 wrote:I didn't need to guard roll mine (19x8.5)...no coilovers though, just king springs & stock billie shocks.

Would stock billes hold out?
Wagon Obsidian Black

Aidos

Postby nickk__is » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:46 am

rooby wrote:8.5 in +42 - +45 seems to be a good size, although likely still requiring a little guard rolling you shouldn't need to do anything drastic. Check out nick_is's new takuma's. They are 8.5 +42 I think and look great. Although I believe he has guard work from his previous rims.

Yeah I have my guards rolled + pulled from my XXR's, plus the rear's are running -2 degrees camber atm from the XXR's aswell. I think you could go close to neutral camber on the rear with the 8.5 wide wheels. If you're going to run a low setup you will need guard rolling for sure.

Love the wheels guys! Will be interesting to see the response from people visiting the Armour All Car Show this weekend as my car will be attending in the Lifestyle Store car audio section.
nickk__is

Car: 2008 WRX STi Spec R
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=21850

Postby dutch7 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:25 pm

the RSO's i have are +42

shocks have held out since new, king's have been on for the past 3 years
dutch7

Car: MY09 GT spec.B

PreviousNext

Return to For Sale - Commercial vendors