Chaotic's 07 GT.B - What should I do

Here's where you can ask for suggestions what MODs you should consider. Let the experts tell you what you should add.

Chaotic's 07 GT.B - What should I do

Postby Kekotic » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:14 pm

Hey guys, I thought I might make a singular thread where I can ask about what mods would be good for me and my white devil GT.B.

Things currently in motion;
  • HKS Panel filter (from Phatman)
  • Full LED interior + HID fogs & LED parkers + Reverse T10 SMD LED's & Number plate LED's (thanks to Tangcla and hks180 for the info)

Future plans
  • Full exhaust system (quads) + dyno tune / ECU tune (or whatever it's called)
  • In Car PC
  • STI boot lip
  • STI roof lip
  • Ultrex front bar (maybe)

Now what I'm after is still a stock sort of look, but just subtle and tasteful (well at least in my opinion lol) changes to the look of the car, but nothing too dramatic. So things like rims and rear/side bodykits are not what I am interested in. In fact I think I have the look of the car planned out pretty well already, so what I'm after could be put in to two categories. Engine / handling improvements and interior improvements / functionality.
I'm not looking at spending half the price of the car on engine modifications, and I'm not really after something that is stupidly fast. So are there any relatively cheap mods out there that I can improve the way the car responds / functions.

I will keep this updated as well as my mods come along.
Kekotic
-stickered-

Car: MY07 Liberty GT Spec.B
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13066

Re: Chaotic's 07 GT.B - What should I do

Postby Kekotic » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:05 pm

Installed: HKS Panel Filter (PHAT GT) and removed stock resonator bottle. She sounds great now, bit more turbo sound and nice smooth stock BOV sound when you let up on the accelerator, not loud enough to be annoying either which is great. Wouldn't even be able to hear it in regular driving with music on.
Kekotic
-stickered-

Postby overl0ad » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:25 pm

come to the next meet and you'll get a good idea on options.

:)
tangcla wrote:I didn't have to. I have girly Asian hands :lol:
overl0ad

Car: MY07 GTB 6MT *sold*

Postby Kekotic » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:15 am

Haha don't worry I will be at the next meet for sure, I'm the one trying to get one started!
Kekotic
-stickered-

Postby Kekotic » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:53 pm

Just had my car detailed inside and out + engine bay + cut and polish by Tonys Total Car Care.
He comes around to your house and does it on the weekends, I paid $90 for the whole lot and it took him 3 hours, he does a ripper of a job too.
If anyone wants his number just PM me for it, he does eastern suburbs of Melbourne I believe.
It's about $70 from memory on sedans if you don't want the cut and polish, and he does a waterless wash.
Kekotic
-stickered-

Postby Kekotic » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:19 pm

Received -

STI replica rear lip Spoiler (re this thread)
STI replica front lip (ULTREX)
Pair of CB radios :P

Waiting on
K2 Gear rear roof lip
STI valve stem caps
Clear front courtesy door light covers.
Fog light assembly...lol

Once I get the K2 Gear roof lip, booking it in at a body shop to get all my parts painted(not the ultrex front lip) and installed! Can't wait 8)
Kekotic
-stickered-

Return to Bling me up