rear pre-facelift diffuser

Here's where you can ask for suggestions what MODs you should consider. Let the experts tell you what you should add.

rear pre-facelift diffuser

Postby LGT-05T » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:13 pm

ok, got my car lowered today and was bored hanging around and waiting for it, so walked down the road to jetspeed to see my mate lee, ended up he isn't there anymore and its been a new owner for the last 3 years, thats how long i haven't been there.
anyway cutting it short i asked him about making a rear diffuser for us pre-facelift owners and he said theres 2 way we can do it

1. either get the diffuser that jimmy s has on his car which is for the face -lift 07+, customise it to the pre-face-lift 04-06 and copy that

or

2. get a minimum of 5 people to definately buy them wen finished and custom make one from scatch.

wat do you guys think,

the only issue here is he needs a car to work off being a 04-06, i would leave my car there for a couple of days but i need it for the next couple of months because of work and have no time. but anyway they are some options that we have.
-----------Image----------
LGT-05T

Car: 05 GT

Re: rear pre-facelift diffuser

Postby tangcla » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:03 pm

Depends on cost...
www.tangcla.com - photography

Canon 5D Mark III x2 | 16-35mm f/2.8L | 24-70mm f/2.8L IS | 70-200mm f/2.8L IS
100mm f/2.8L IS macro | 200mm f/2.0L IS | 580EX-II x2 | 430EX-II | PocketWizard TT1/TT5
tangcla

Car: B6 Audi S4 (4.2L V8)
Profile URL: http://www.tangcla.com

Postby 04GTLIB » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:26 pm

tangcla wrote:Depends on cost...

Same here.

Cheers.
19" Koya wheels - STI front lip - STI Scuff Plates - STI Shift Knob - STI Pedal Set - Blitz A/C filter - Battery and ABS covers - Hyperflow TMIC - Auto Meter boost gauge and fabricated pod - EXOTIC EXHAUST ceramic coated dump pipe, hi flow cat, 3" centre pipe and fabricated rear mufflers - BC Racing Coil Overs - Phat lower control arm bushes - Whiteline rear camber bushes - Rallitek end links - Valenti LED tail lights - DBA Slotted rotors - QFM pads - Goodridge Brake Lines.
Coming soon - Spec B front - Kinugawa turbo upgrade
04GTLIB

Car: MY04 GT Liberty Wagon

Postby LGT-05T » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:20 pm

sorry guys thats one thing i forgot to get to, im gonna have to speak to ian and get back to you guys, wat do you guys think is a realistic price that we would pay, so i can work out a deal wen i ask him.
-----------Image----------
LGT-05T

Car: 05 GT

Return to Bling me up