Exhaust for 1st GEN Liberty

Here's where you can ask for suggestions what MODs you should consider. Let the experts tell you what you should add.

Exhaust for 1st GEN Liberty

Postby Cookie_187 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:29 pm

i have to get a canon or whatever for my 1st gen liberty! i don't wanna get a cat-back system but i want all the sound outta my subaru that everyone knows and loves (although i do want a solution with a silencer that can be applied when necessary)... i've seen plenty of 1st gen libs getting around locally with canons that sound beautiful so i've been leaning towards one myself because you can get the removeable silencers with them but there's too many to choose from so i want to find the perfect one, i'd also love to keep the look of the dual tip if possible. does anyone have any recommendations of what to get and where from? i'm going to sydney for a couple of days between next month and january so i'd love to check out some 1st gen libs with canons or anything without the rest of the system upgraded to get an idea of what to look for and get
1991 Subaru Liberty RS Turbo
1993 Subaru Liberty GX Rallye
Cookie_187

Car: Liberty RS Turbo + Liberty GX Rallye

Re: Exhaust for 1st GEN Liberty

Postby teK-- » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:48 pm

Hey if you're going up to Sydney you may want to tee up a visit to Liverpool Exhausts and see PHAT_GT???
MY04 2.5i Safety 5MT Sedan "Project Locomotive"
..: JDM Subaru-AVO-Whiteline-Bilstein-Swift Springs-Cusco-Rallitek-GT Brakes-Remsa-K4RT30Y-Blitz-Philips-Défi-STI-Sabelt-Redline-Alpine-Polk Audio-Kenwood-Dynamat :..
teK--
-stickered-

Re: Exhaust for 1st GEN Liberty

Postby Cookie_187 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:02 pm

alright, thanks for that... an impreza came into work today with a nice dual-tip (like the twin-tips from 1 muffler) system that sounded exactly the same all the canons so i think i'll have a look around when i get down to sydney and see what i can find at the time. i hope i find what i'm looking for at a reasonable price
1991 Subaru Liberty RS Turbo
1993 Subaru Liberty GX Rallye
Cookie_187

Car: Liberty RS Turbo + Liberty GX Rallye

Return to Bling me up