what to do?

Here's where you can ask for suggestions what MODs you should consider. Let the experts tell you what you should add.

what to do?

Postby lukedowson » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:53 pm

Hey everyone
I have a brand new canvas in the form of a MY05 Liberty luxury sedan. Its silver and atm the moment stock as subaru intended. I have some basic mod ideas for the car but as its my first subaru, let alone liberty, i thought i'd ask the people that know best. Any suggestions as to what i can do/should do/cant do will e much appreciated.

Cheers!
lukedowson

Car: MY05 2004 Liberty Luxury

Re: what to do?

Postby Sentinel » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:41 pm

Dude,

Firstly, welcome! Make sure you whack a post in the intro section. :wink:
Second, the Lib has endless possibilities for mods... So, rather than list them, check here for all sorts of ideas that members have done - >http://forum.liberty.asn.au/viewforum.php?f=10

Enjoy! :good:

Cheers
Last edited by Sentinel on Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Memoirs of Sentinel:
GT-B | Black | Wagon | Manual | Brembo's | 19"x8 Blaque Diamond Wheels | Tein C/O's w EDFC | Custom Interior | PHAT Zorst | WL Sways | STi Stuff...
Sentinel
-stickered-

Postby smythie » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:04 am

As Steve mentions, there are heaps of things you can do to the car. Best if you can give us an idea of what you would like out of it.
Flag Bitch

MY06 3.0RB
smythie

Car: MY06 3RB - Blue

Postby Digital » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:10 am

welcome mate, but like the others mentioned what you've asked is like essentially putting jessica alba in front of me and asking what i want to do to her......... the possibilities are endless!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
MY08 2.5i - Satin Pearl White - Sat Nav [TEAM WHITE]
Digital
-stickered-

Car: MY08 2.5i Sedan - TEAM WHITE
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5767&start=0

Postby smythie » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:32 am

Brilliant analogy. Couldn't have said it better. :rofl:

Now, Jessica....
Flag Bitch

MY06 3.0RB
smythie

Car: MY06 3RB - Blue

Postby drndrn » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:38 am

Digital wrote:welcome mate, but like the others mentioned what you've asked is like essentially putting jessica alba in front of me and asking what i want to do to her......... the possibilities are endless!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.
Diamond Grey 2.5i Heritage
drndrn
-stickered-

Car: MY08 Subaru Liberty

Postby Sentinel » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:31 pm

Digital wrote:welcome mate, but like the others mentioned what you've asked is like essentially putting jessica alba in front of me and asking what i want to do to her......... the possibilities are endless!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Love it!
Memoirs of Sentinel:
GT-B | Black | Wagon | Manual | Brembo's | 19"x8 Blaque Diamond Wheels | Tein C/O's w EDFC | Custom Interior | PHAT Zorst | WL Sways | STi Stuff...
Sentinel
-stickered-

Postby lukedowson » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:47 pm

hahaha some good points made all round.. :D

I want to start with the basics.. wheels, stance, bit of ICE and maybe a nice note from the engine and exhaust
I want to go as big as i can with the wheels, and sit the suspension nicely on top of it. what are my limits with this? and does anyone make a bolt on CAI kit for the NA 2.5l? I saw a liberty with quad stainless exhaust poking out the back and I must admit, it looked brilliant, wish i got to hear it though. Lastly, for now at least, i have looked a bit onto the replacemant facia for a 2 DIN head deck but it seems to be a taboo topic when I bring it up. Are they locally available and are they as obscenely expensive like everyone keeps making them out to be?

These mods would keep me happy till the budget opens up and we can get a little more dramatic

as for jessica alba, i dont think any of us need to ask what would be done if she was put in front of you haha :yahoo:
lukedowson

Car: MY05 2004 Liberty Luxury

Postby Ric » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:58 pm

lukedowson wrote:...
I saw a liberty with quad stainless exhaust poking out the back and I must admit, it looked brilliant, wish i got to hear it though.

Have a browse around at: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2382#p28768
Ric
Site Admin

Car: OLD: MY06 3RB Wagon NEW: MY21 Outbck
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12

Postby jdm rsk » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:45 pm

jessica doesnt need any mods so i would leave her stock standard :lol:
jdm rsk
formerly legacy rsk

Car: MY 11 VW Golf GTI ED35

Return to Bling me up