PWR - intercoolers/ oil coolers etc etc

Here's where you can ask for suggestions what MODs you should consider. Let the experts tell you what you should add.

PWR - intercoolers/ oil coolers etc etc

Postby GT-B Spec R Pilot » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:58 pm

Just wondering if anyone has fitted a pwr cooler? I have only come across these guys recently but they seem to have a very high quality product range. (F1, V8 Supercars & Bugatti amongst their client list!) I am looking at fitting a transmission oil cooler & an intercooler upgrade and was thinking to give them a go. Their website does not list any subaru products so I was wondering if anyone has first hand experience with these guys? If so your thoughts please? I like to support local businesses if I can. Cheers..
GT-B Spec R Pilot

Car: MY09 Liberty GT-B Spec R 17/50

Re: PWR - intercoolers/ oil coolers etc etc

Postby KiDo_Tuning » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:46 pm

GT-B Spec R Pilot wrote:Just wondering if anyone has fitted a pwr cooler? I have only come across these guys recently but they seem to have a very high quality product range. (F1, V8 Supercars & Bugatti amongst their client list!) I am looking at fitting a transmission oil cooler & an intercooler upgrade and was thinking to give them a go. Their website does not list any subaru products so I was wondering if anyone has first hand experience with these guys? If so your thoughts please? I like to support local businesses if I can. Cheers..

They dont do TMIC kits but will supply you with a Transmission Cooler and an intercooler core, you would need to have your own piping made

I have a PWR Radiator and oil cooler in my Pulsar, had a custom FMIC with dry ice cooling tank in both of my old Twin Turbo V8's. They do great work :)
KiDo Racing Tunes Info: HERE

Great minds discuss ideas;
Average minds discuss events;
Small minds discuss people
KiDo_Tuning

Car: Subarus + Nissans

Re: PWR - intercoolers/ oil coolers etc etc

Postby jacks-GTB » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:15 pm

I know they make crazy Liquid air coolers....for drag cars....
jacks-GTB

Car: 2007 Subaru Liberty GT Spec B
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16629

Return to Bling me up