Mods Contact

Here's where you can ask for suggestions what MODs you should consider. Let the experts tell you what you should add.

Mods Contact

Postby Subie Boy » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:29 pm

Hi all

Given the fact that we are all here to help each other out with mods, etc. I thought, I will share the contacts that I have when it comes to adding mods/repairs to your Liberty. These guys are good and they provide really good quality work!

Mechanical/Engine work:
- A&B Motorsports visit their website www.aandbmotorsports.com
I know these guys quite well as they have worked on my car and my other mates....highly recommended for service work, engine tunes, etc but more importantly the customer service here is great.

Audio/ICE:
- Druery's car stereo, for those of you who has seen my car, I have a full custom Alpine in-car entertainment system and these guys worked on my car with the custom sub, head units, tvs, dvds etc. And they are one of the only Alpine and Focal dealerships in Sydney. I also got my Mongoose In-car tracking alarm system done here and know the owner quite well....a lot of my friends here have done mods through them too and they have been awesome. I am good friends with the owner and I can get you really good prices if you guys are keen.

Dent Removal:
- The Dent Man, this guy Ben is famous here in the Northern Beaches and took care of some of my dents with the paintless dent removal method...he is very good and I only paid about $25 to remove 3 dents but then maybe thats because I knew him but I am sure I can hook u guys up if you're keen!!

Okay, there you go...those are my contacts (so far), looking forward to hear some of yours.

I am looking for a mobile wheel repairer that can fix scratches on my 17's stockies? Any ideas on anyone that I can call?

Thanks, guys!!
MY11 MERCEDES E350 COUPE AVANTGARDE
MY12 MASERATI GRAN TURISMO SPORT
MY98 BMW 850ci
Subie Boy

Postby Subie Boy » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:31 pm

oh yea and I forgot, of course the king himself Mr. PHAT GT hehehe!

Guys, here is Druery's website too http://www.druerycarstereo.com.au/

Cheers
MY11 MERCEDES E350 COUPE AVANTGARDE
MY12 MASERATI GRAN TURISMO SPORT
MY98 BMW 850ci
Subie Boy

Postby tangcla » Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:07 pm

Would love to know the details of a paintless dent removal guy in VIC.
www.tangcla.com - photography

Canon 5D Mark III x2 | 16-35mm f/2.8L | 24-70mm f/2.8L IS | 70-200mm f/2.8L IS
100mm f/2.8L IS macro | 200mm f/2.0L IS | 580EX-II x2 | 430EX-II | PocketWizard TT1/TT5
tangcla

Car: B6 Audi S4 (4.2L V8)
Profile URL: http://www.tangcla.com

Postby chriskan » Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:10 pm

tangcla wrote:Would love to know the details of a paintless dent removal guy in VIC.

www.pdrtek.com.au
MY07 GT-B T/B STi 6MT OBP
| PHAT Performance Quad Mufflers | HKS Panel Filter & removed resi + CAI pipe |
chriskan

Car: MY07 GT-B t/b STI OBP 6MT - #244/300

Return to Bling me up