Need Help!! Need Another Engine.

Here's where you can ask for suggestions what MODs you should consider. Let the experts tell you what you should add.

Need Help!! Need Another Engine.

Postby Jeremo0 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:50 pm

Hey Guys

i Need some help on where i can get an ej25 non turbo from, i have a manual gen 3 liberty
and i seem to have a bottom end knock so i was wondering where i could get an engine from
or a rebuild. so far i got quoted $2950 for an engine and $880 with labour & oils
and $2250 with an engine that has 98000km's my current engine has 137xxxkM's so i was thinking this would be the best bet for me?

and it doesn't matter if the engine that i get was from an auto or manual car does it?

Thanks.
Jeremo0

Car: Subaru Liberty gen03

Re: Need Help!! Need Another Engine.

Postby Boostaddict » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:13 pm

Mate wrong section you have posted this question in. Try a more fitting section for a better answer.
Not a Subaru...... Something MUCH better

NOPE..... That's shit too. Bus anyone??
Boostaddict

Car: 07 LGT Tuned By Sti
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=22537

Re: Need Help!! Need Another Engine.

Postby LBR37Y » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:23 pm

Boostaddict wrote:Mate wrong section you have posted this question in. Try a more fitting section for a better answer.

agreed try the 2.5i section champ
Mods on the car already
3" Xforce TBE, Iridum spark plugs, MSR Tune (191KWatw), Alpine Dub Din HU with inbuilt sat nav & bluetooth etc, top of the line memphis speakers including a memphis mojo amp to run it all, Optima Yellow top battery to juice it, TMIC from Jacks-GTB, bigger fuel pump also from Jacks-GTB, Spec.B Badge, Rota Gravels, Brembo brakes, 5% tint all round, currently working on an engine rebuild, NEW STI Shrt Block, forged pistons, bigger head studs and all work done by MSR, Cobb Intake

Mods to come
Un= Headers, Blouche Turbo, MSR Tune, Ohlin Coilys, Whiteline suspension, detail with Opticoat
TBC...

It Is What It Is
LBR37Y
formerly LBR37Y

Car: Mitsubishi Triton GLX-R 2010

Return to Bling me up