Need advice with Panel filter

Here's where you can ask for suggestions what MODs you should consider. Let the experts tell you what you should add.

Re: Need advice with Panel filter

Postby jery » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:47 am

mihai wrote:Placebo effect mate. Thats all it is. Yes the filter is better compared to a stock paper filter. Yes it is reusable. Yes it is a 'mod' you have performed so naturally you expect it to make a difference in the way the car drives. Your just tricking yourself into thinking that since you changed something the car drives better/quicker.

If you truly want to back up your 8-10kW gain, then put the stock back in, run a dyno and immediately put this filter in and run the same dyno. I think you will find fk all difference if any difference between the two.

LOL its not Placebo effect mate, what you said is correct btw. All I was talking were said by Cosworth & HKS sales reps. I was trying to get some strong opinion against their promise "Improve power/performance" in a different style before spending money on panel filters. I win anyway with your guys help. much appreciated.

Cheers
jery

Car: MY07 Libz STi/08 AUDI S5 8T BLAC 6MT

Previous

Return to Bling me up