Zorst Pump and Tune

Here's where you can ask for suggestions what MODs you should consider. Let the experts tell you what you should add.

Re: Zorst Pump and Tune

Postby gen3v8 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:49 pm

PULSE RACING.Who`s happy My car or the Dyno eh!
BUMP
Just an old V8 fart that has seen the LIGHT
User avatar
gen3v8
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 8:49 pm
Location: South Sydney
Car: MY09GT SPECB WAGON GEN IV 6mt
Real name: Dave

Re: Zorst Pump and Tune

Postby Boostaddict » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:51 am

Ahha you want a happy dyno.?

How about my 203kw atw with a stock Vf46!??

Now thats poowwweeeeerrrr!! Ahhahahha

Hub dyno BTW.
Not a Subaru...... Something MUCH better

NOPE..... That's shit too. Bus anyone??
User avatar
Boostaddict
 
Posts: 2985
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 10:52 am
Location: Sydney
Car: 07 LGT Tuned By Sti
Real name: Daniel
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=22537

Re: Zorst Pump and Tune

Postby shav » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:17 am

That's impressive figures regardless.

What did u end up paying for the VF52?
Cheers
Shav

MY07 Subaru Liberty GT Premium Sedan | HKS Panel filter | Pierburg 3 port | Whiteline adj sways F&R | Cusco HD mounts | Whiteline HD front sway links | Anycarlink AL-1080B | Ultrex s/s 3" CBE | Ultrex PU lip spoiler | Invidia s/s dump pipe and 100cel cat | KiDo tuned | DBA T2 rotors | Intima SS brake pads | Mishimoto TMIC | Koya ISR7 wheels | 265L Kobe fuel pump | Diamond Works SI Drive dial | Bilsteins

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
2012 Focus Cayo 2.0 road bike
2015 Cervelo S5 VWD road bike
User avatar
shav
 
Posts: 3601
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:01 pm
Location: Adelaide, Southern Suburbs
Car: MY07 Subaru Liberty GT Premium
Real name: Shav
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18915&start=480

Re: Zorst Pump and Tune

Postby gen3v8 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:23 pm

$850 for the Turbo
Just an old V8 fart that has seen the LIGHT
User avatar
gen3v8
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 8:49 pm
Location: South Sydney
Car: MY09GT SPECB WAGON GEN IV 6mt
Real name: Dave

Re: Zorst Pump and Tune

Postby shav » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:06 pm

gen3v8 wrote:$850 for the Turbo


Thats not a bad price at all.

*must. not. get. ideas*
Cheers
Shav

MY07 Subaru Liberty GT Premium Sedan | HKS Panel filter | Pierburg 3 port | Whiteline adj sways F&R | Cusco HD mounts | Whiteline HD front sway links | Anycarlink AL-1080B | Ultrex s/s 3" CBE | Ultrex PU lip spoiler | Invidia s/s dump pipe and 100cel cat | KiDo tuned | DBA T2 rotors | Intima SS brake pads | Mishimoto TMIC | Koya ISR7 wheels | 265L Kobe fuel pump | Diamond Works SI Drive dial | Bilsteins

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
2012 Focus Cayo 2.0 road bike
2015 Cervelo S5 VWD road bike
User avatar
shav
 
Posts: 3601
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:01 pm
Location: Adelaide, Southern Suburbs
Car: MY07 Subaru Liberty GT Premium
Real name: Shav
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18915&start=480

Re: Zorst Pump and Tune

Postby peadya100 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:53 pm

gen3v8 wrote:$850 for the Turbo


Thats an exceptional price!! Used I presume?
Diamond Works SI-DRIVE Covers - Subaru Liberty/Legacy MY07 to MY09

https://www.facebook...aruDiamondWorks
subaru.diamondworks@gmail.com
User avatar
peadya100
-stickered-
 
Posts: 2242
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:21 pm
Location: Norah Head, Central Coast
Car: 2007 Liberty GT-B Wagon
Real name: Adam
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=21072

Re: Zorst Pump and Tune

Postby gen3v8 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:13 pm

It`s a GREAT Idea.
2nd hand 31,000k`s
Just an old V8 fart that has seen the LIGHT
User avatar
gen3v8
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 8:49 pm
Location: South Sydney
Car: MY09GT SPECB WAGON GEN IV 6mt
Real name: Dave

Re: Zorst Pump and Tune

Postby alexeiwoody » Sat May 17, 2014 11:13 pm

Who cares if the dyno is happy? We've recently seen a vf46 on a 2.5 make 270atw on pump. Here in Melbourne a Blouch 1.5xtr won't make 270 on E85 :lol:

You're not trying to advertise or make money off inflated numbers and you posted your 1/4 times which is the best measure you can provide anyone with. Screw the haters!

Your power curve looks nice.
Running no. of weeks without breaking something in the lib: 0
No. of things still to fix in in the lib: 43
User avatar
alexeiwoody
 
Posts: 1893
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:47 pm
Location: Melbourne
Car: MY07 LibGT 5EAT
Real name: Alexei

Re: Zorst Pump and Tune

Postby KiDo_Tuning » Sun May 18, 2014 12:44 am

alexeiwoody wrote:Who cares if the dyno is happy? We've recently seen a vf46 on a 2.5 make 270atw on pump. Here in Melbourne a Blouch 1.5xtr won't make 270 on E85 :lol:

You're not trying to advertise or make money off inflated numbers and you posted your 1/4 times which is the best measure you can provide anyone with. Screw the haters!

Your power curve looks nice.


270 rear wheel kilowasps... big difference

06 STi on pump fuel is at 231Kw in Melbourne and still has the piddly little VF43 ;)

Going to answer the question once and for all on the differences shortly... Melbourne, Adelaide and Sydney on the same car :)
KiDo Racing Tunes Info: HERE

Great minds discuss ideas;
Average minds discuss events;
Small minds discuss people
User avatar
KiDo_Tuning
 
Posts: 2798
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:53 pm
Car: Subarus + Nissans
Real name: Matt

Re: Zorst Pump and Tune

Postby alexeiwoody » Sun May 18, 2014 1:12 am

KiDo_Tuning wrote:
alexeiwoody wrote:Who cares if the dyno is happy? We've recently seen a vf46 on a 2.5 make 270atw on pump. Here in Melbourne a Blouch 1.5xtr won't make 270 on E85 :lol:

You're not trying to advertise or make money off inflated numbers and you posted your 1/4 times which is the best measure you can provide anyone with. Screw the haters!

Your power curve looks nice.


270 rear wheel kilowasps... big difference

06 STi on pump fuel is at 231Kw in Melbourne and still has the piddly little VF43 ;)

Going to answer the question once and for all on the differences shortly... Melbourne, Adelaide and Sydney on the same car :)


It's already been done plenty of times... *facepalm*.

And as for who's making what power on what turbo on what dyno on what drive...I maxed the vf46 on my 2.5. It's a great little street turbo once on ethanol, but there is just no top end. Does the car pick up 60kw once it's rwd? :roll:
Running no. of weeks without breaking something in the lib: 0
No. of things still to fix in in the lib: 43
User avatar
alexeiwoody
 
Posts: 1893
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:47 pm
Location: Melbourne
Car: MY07 LibGT 5EAT
Real name: Alexei

Re: Zorst Pump and Tune

Postby blacktop™ » Sun May 18, 2014 7:11 am

It doesn't gain power, it just doesn't lose as much as thru an AWD drivetrain.

And it's not as if it's a stock motor. Stock turbo, yes. Stock motor, no.
Image
User avatar
blacktop™
 
Posts: 2161
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:47 pm
Location: Sydney, Lower North Shore
Car: MY07 GT spec.B wagon 6MT
Real name: ryan

Re: Zorst Pump and Tune

Postby KiDo_Tuning » Wed May 21, 2014 1:40 am

alexeiwoody wrote:
KiDo_Tuning wrote:
alexeiwoody wrote:Who cares if the dyno is happy? We've recently seen a vf46 on a 2.5 make 270atw on pump. Here in Melbourne a Blouch 1.5xtr won't make 270 on E85 :lol:

You're not trying to advertise or make money off inflated numbers and you posted your 1/4 times which is the best measure you can provide anyone with. Screw the haters!

Your power curve looks nice.


270 rear wheel kilowasps... big difference

06 STi on pump fuel is at 231Kw in Melbourne and still has the piddly little VF43 ;)

Going to answer the question once and for all on the differences shortly... Melbourne, Adelaide and Sydney on the same car :)


It's already been done plenty of times... *facepalm*.

And as for who's making what power on what turbo on what dyno on what drive...I maxed the vf46 on my 2.5. It's a great little street turbo once on ethanol, but there is just no top end. Does the car pick up 60kw once it's rwd? :roll:


FYI: VF48 on an 06 on the Gotitrex dyno made 206.3Kw on 16.2psi at peak power ;) Not bad for a tune with one revision loaded by 'STi Altona' to suit a new TMIC :P
KiDo Racing Tunes Info: HERE

Great minds discuss ideas;
Average minds discuss events;
Small minds discuss people
User avatar
KiDo_Tuning
 
Posts: 2798
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:53 pm
Car: Subarus + Nissans
Real name: Matt

Re: Zorst Pump and Tune

Postby alexeiwoody » Wed May 21, 2014 12:31 pm

I'm not sure how that's relevant to anything here? It even shows numbers that go against what you're claiming with the 270. Thanks for supporting my point, I guess :?

Feel free to give Kyp from ATP (also the man who makes the wheels for Raptor SC) a call and tell him all about how your vf46s are making as much power as his Sti Gold Garret BB 22G Billet turbos.

He needs a good laugh. ;)
Running no. of weeks without breaking something in the lib: 0
No. of things still to fix in in the lib: 43
User avatar
alexeiwoody
 
Posts: 1893
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:47 pm
Location: Melbourne
Car: MY07 LibGT 5EAT
Real name: Alexei

Previous

Return to Bling me up

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron