B4 TT and RomRaider

For the older twin turbo B4 models

B4 TT and RomRaider

Postby Robbks » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:38 pm

just doing some research,
has anyone had a TT B4 reflashed without using ECUwreck..?

RomRaider site says it only supports ECU defs for DTC's...?
unless someone has made their own definitions file
coyote wrote:Sure, a GTR is fast ... but it's about as interesting as listening to grass grow.
Robbks

Car: MY06 3.0RB Wagon
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12350

Re: B4 TT and RomRaider

Postby shadoxity » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:44 am

Hey buddy,

Probably way to late, but you can tune these beasts with romraider, just need to do a bunch of digging to get the files to be useable. Or know the right people :assassin:

I have made great improvements on my std b4 with a tune. Im only half way through playing around with it too :D much more driveable though.
shadoxity

Car: 92 RS turbo

Postby Mr Legacy » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Im very interested what you have done with yours? i have just purchased a tactrix cable for mine (BH5 Rev D) and have downloaded ECU flash, ecu explorer, enginuity and RomRaider. im all new to this so not really sure where to get the definitions so i can read the ecu?
cheers
Mr Legacy

Car: MY02 GTB E TUNE

Postby zch91 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:22 pm

Mr Legacy wrote:Im very interested what you have done with yours? i have just purchased a tactrix cable for mine (BH5 Rev D) and have downloaded ECU flash, ecu explorer, enginuity and RomRaider. im all new to this so not really sure where to get the definitions so i can read the ecu?
cheers

No offense mate but should you really be buggering around with your ECU if you have minimal knowledge?
zch91
-stickered-

Car: MY04 GT Premium - Silver 5EAT
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15397

Postby shadoxity » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:02 pm

Mr Legacy wrote:Im very interested what you have done with yours? i have just purchased a tactrix cable for mine (BH5 Rev D) and have downloaded ECU flash, ecu explorer, enginuity and RomRaider. im all new to this so not really sure where to get the definitions so i can read the ecu?
cheers

Sent you a pm

First up read through this https://sites.google.com/site/asubienew ... de/ver-1-0 so you get an idea about how to tune and what you do with the suby ecu's, But just remember the B4 is going to be drastically different but at the same time a little similar as it doesnt have fully supported definitions.

Also find the page that gives the manual for how the twin system works in detail and try to understand how the sequential system works.

But after you understand how it all works you can get great gains from the std car :)
shadoxity

Car: 92 RS turbo

Postby Mr Legacy » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:25 pm

zch91 wrote:
cheers

No offense mate but should you really be buggering around with your ECU if you have minimal knowledge?

None taken, I wont be making any changes myself. Im just trying to make sure i have all the right stuff so i can hand it to a tuner.
Mr Legacy

Car: MY02 GTB E TUNE

Return to B4 Specific