NEXUS 7 software

Stereos, amps, phone kits, Navi...

NEXUS 7 software

Postby SIMO888 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:14 am

Morning all I know there has been many of you who have done nexus installs and was just wondering if I could get some advise please, Ok so I've connected everything up n the hardware side of things I know what im doing and completed it now the main issue I have is the software side of thing's I was wondering if anyone could give me a guide though with this and also tried adding my contacts and they will not add to the tablet as well and wondering if anyone could advise me on that as well please

hope everyone is well and has a happy n great Christmas in the coming weeks

Also if there is anyone in Sydney that can root the Nexus 7 2013 and install timur's then I'm happy to sort something out with you
SIMO888

Car: iberty tuned by sti MY07

Re: NEXUS 7 software

Postby Monkey » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:30 am

Hey there, info can be found here: https://timur.mobi/timurs-kernel-n7-2013/

Timur actually sends you instructions on how to root & install when you pay for his kernal (ROM)

Basically what it does is install a SuperUser (SU) power management override which wakes and sleeps the tablet when charging is activated/deactivated. It also activates fast charging.
I used a cheap 2.1A cigarette lighter --> USB plug to power mine as that is already activated with the ignition, so I didn't need any additional wiring. Been working well for about a year.

Thread I started about the 2013 Nexus install here: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=29716&hilit=nexus+2013
Monkey

Car: MY07 black 6MT Liberty tbSTI sedan

Return to Audio options