aux input

Stereos, amps, phone kits, Navi...

aux input

Postby UNDERSIDED » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:13 am

Ive read that with the Subaru Liberty 2007 model that an AUX input was optional? Well however, my car has an AUX button on my McIntosh Sterio but there isnt an input anywhere? Ive looked everywhere that the internet has told me too and i cant find it. If it was optional when bought brand new can i still buy the part to install it?
UNDERSIDED

Car: Subaru Liberty MY07

Re: aux input

Postby WIDELOAD » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:40 am

Mine has the aux port in the center console next to the 12v socket. There should be a geniune plug and play loom available if is has the aux button on the HU.
If yours doesn't have it have a look on partsouq.com and see if you can find/order it.
WIDELOAD

Car: MY08 GT Spec B

Postby Venom » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:23 am

i contacted subaru GC this morning as i have the same in my 07 3.0RB and they said they dont sell it locally but recently they got a loom from repco and fitted it at the shop so im gonna give them a call and get a price when they open otherwise may just get a grom instead so i at least get bluetooth.
Venom

Car: MY07 Liberty 3.0r B spec

Postby tom_kauf » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:08 pm

Subaru definitely sell that loom, but it is $$s. My car came with it (in the glove box, like all others), but a fellow Liberty owner who didn't have one got it installed in his 2.5 NA Gen4. Was over $300 installed by the dealer iirc, about 2 years ago.

Weird that a dealer would say they get one from Repco :lol:. They might have to order from their Sydney warehouse, but they do exist. I don't have the Part#, sorry. But it is a genuine Subaru part.

Edit: And yeah, like others have said, if you're happy to wait then you can order from overseas and save a lot of money. If you can't find the Part# and still want to get a genuine part, let me know and I'll bring up the Parts Catalogue software at home.
[Stealth & Speed - Comfort & Practicality]: My 2008 MY09 GT SpecB Wagon - Manual 200,000km
tom_kauf
-stickered-

Car: 2008 Liberty GT SpecB Manual Wagon

Return to Audio options