Looking for Liberty 2.5i MY08 av panel set

Stereos, amps, phone kits, Navi...

Looking for Liberty 2.5i MY08 av panel set

Postby STeaLTH101 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:52 pm

Hi guys,

Just purchased my first subaru @ interactive docklands in Melbourne and been pretty happy with it, definitely made a good choice.

Been wanting to upgrade the audio setup which is the stock audio at the moment but i'm finding it difficult to find the right 2 DIN av panel set for my model. I know subaru have one they can import from Japan but it's around $800 and i don't want to spend that much.

I emailed the guys at japanparts.com and they said they aren't sure if it will fit or not because it is not a domestic japan model.

Although the website says there is a set for my08 liberty's it doesn't look exactly the same as mine and I didn't want to take a chance in case it was the wrong set.

Can anyone point me in the right direction ?

Thanks
STeaLTH101

Re: Looking for Liberty 2.5i MY08 av panel set

Postby PHAT GT » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:50 am

STeaLTH101 wrote:Hi guys,

Just purchased my first subaru @ interactive docklands in Melbourne and been pretty happy with it, definitely made a good choice.

Been wanting to upgrade the audio setup which is the stock audio at the moment but i'm finding it difficult to find the right 2 DIN av panel set for my model. I know subaru have one they can import from Japan but it's around $800 and i don't want to spend that much.

I emailed the guys at japanparts.com and they said they aren't sure if it will fit or not because it is not a domestic japan model.

Although the website says there is a set for my08 liberty's it doesn't look exactly the same as mine and I didn't want to take a chance in case it was the wrong set.

Can anyone point me in the right direction ?

Thanks

Hi....... Send me a PM with a pic of the currant unit in the car and ill be able to sort one out for you thats if i dont already have one here

cost will be less that half what subaru AUS want

Michael

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS , THEY JUST DO THINGS DIFFERENT
PHAT GT

Postby overl0ad » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:29 am

phat,

what about the other stuff i was asking about?
tangcla wrote:I didn't have to. I have girly Asian hands :lol:
overl0ad

Car: MY07 GTB 6MT *sold*

Postby PHAT GT » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:47 pm

overl0ad wrote:phat,

what about the other stuff i was asking about?

your voloum controls im working on as i need Japanese Vin numbers to work out what is need to do what your trying to do

Michael

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS , THEY JUST DO THINGS DIFFERENT
PHAT GT

Postby LT5PLA » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:16 pm

Yeah i need a double din av pannel for my 07 liberty...
Phat could you chase one up for me as im waiting delivery on my double din unit! :) a 7" screen will fit in the av pannel yeah
LT5PLA

Return to Audio options