WANTED: Subaru Liberty Letter Emblem/Badging

Body kits, seat covers, fluffy dice, and other non-performance mods.

WANTED: Subaru Liberty Letter Emblem/Badging

Postby Salmander87 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:23 pm

I'm from the States and for some reason I can't seem to find any place online (yes, I've already scoured eBay) that sells Subaru Liberty badging. And Partsouq never seems to have them in stock. Does anyone know a site where I can order them, or does anyone have used badging in good condition that they'd be willing to sell/ship to me?
Attachments
Subaru Liberty Badge.jpg
Subaru Liberty Badge.jpg (46.3 KiB) Viewed 3466 times
Salmander87

Car: 2005 Subaru Outback 3.0R

Re: WANTED: Subaru Liberty Letter Emblem/Badging

Postby subyroo » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:06 pm

Have a look around some of the US Forums for a username of "subie gal", she used to work at SubaruGenuineParts and had a good reputation for getting parts for Subaru owners.
From what I just found on Google SubaruGenuineParts has closed down, so unfortunately I don't know where "subie gal" is now working. Somebody in the USA may know more than I do about her whereabouts, she may also be able to point you in the right direction.
Here is a link to her Facebook page, I don't use Facebook... https://www.facebook.com/TheSubieGal/
Pedro

2021 Honda HR-V VTi-S
MY03 XS Forester (owned for 13yrs.)
Man blames fate for other accidents but feels personally responsible for a hole in one.
subyroo

Car: 2021 Honda HRV VTi-S

Re: WANTED: Subaru Liberty Letter Emblem/Badging

Postby Kimmo » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:04 am

Isn't your car called a Legacy everywhere except Australia?

Given the American obsession with emblems of freedom (as opposed to actual freedom), I can see why the Australian badge might be sought after....
Kimmo

Car: 07 GT-B

Return to Cosmetics