Front lip for 04 GT

Body kits, seat covers, fluffy dice, and other non-performance mods.

Re: Front lip for 04 GT

Postby HardwareBoB » Tue May 05, 2015 8:26 pm

Q: I have a liberty should I get a lip

A: yes.
HardwareBoB

Car: MY05 GT 5MT Wagon
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27514

Postby Bugalugs » Tue May 05, 2015 9:18 pm

HardwareBoB wrote:Q: I have a liberty should I get a lip

A: yes.

Sage advice. Point taken master :assassin:

Just ordered one off ebay!!! :) Cheers

Grasshopper
Phat Dump I TCP Quads I Kido Tune I HIDs I ...and loads of Plasti-dip
Bugalugs

Car: 05 Liberty GT Wagon

Postby VanillaIce220 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:07 pm

Bugalugs wrote:Great thread thanks for posting.I am keen to order one of these from ebay as well, but I have a question:

Q) My car (05 GT Wagon) has standard suspension so sitting quite high still (compared to many on the forum). Will the lip look stupid/try-hard on a car thats not lowered yet, or do you think its still a good improvement/not too try hard?!?! haha a What do you guys think!? don't want to look like a unit but the front end does need something! Thanks :D :D

Your car man, I reckon it would look great, but if you lower your car it would look greater. I have the front lip, side skirt extensions, rear aprons and a made to fit diffuser... makes the car look so much better.
Meme god.
VanillaIce220

Car: Subaru Liberty 04 GT

Postby Bugalugs » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:18 am

VanillaIce220 wrote:
Bugalugs wrote:Great thread thanks for posting.I am keen to order one of these from ebay as well, but I have a question:

Q) My car (05 GT Wagon) has standard suspension so sitting quite high still (compared to many on the forum). Will the lip look stupid/try-hard on a car thats not lowered yet, or do you think its still a good improvement/not too try hard?!?! haha a What do you guys think!? don't want to look like a unit but the front end does need something! Thanks :D :D

Your car man, I reckon it would look great, but if you lower your car it would look greater. I have the front lip, side skirt extensions, rear aprons and a made to fit diffuser... makes the car look so much better.

Yea my ebay one is on now, looks heaps better! The lip adds so much instant attitude and beef to the front end. Amazing how one simple plastic part transforms the whole look of the car. Two thumbs up :D

Also top tip on the flexible one Zch91, scraped a few times and you can't tell, just springs back
Phat Dump I TCP Quads I Kido Tune I HIDs I ...and loads of Plasti-dip
Bugalugs

Car: 05 Liberty GT Wagon

Postby VanillaIce220 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:31 pm

Bugalugs wrote:
VanillaIce220 wrote:

Yea my ebay one is on now, looks heaps better! The lip adds so much instant attitude and beef to the front end. Amazing how one simple plastic part transforms the whole look of the car. Two thumbs up :D

Also top tip on the flexible one Zch91, scraped a few times and you can't tell, just springs back

It always looks better, once i got my lip I loved it, made me want more. then i got a diffuser add on which was for a later model but made it fit mine. but i wanted more so i got rear aprons. wanted more and now side skirt extensions... looks fantastic to me
Meme god.
VanillaIce220

Car: Subaru Liberty 04 GT

Previous

Return to Cosmetics