Wide body corazon

Body kits, seat covers, fluffy dice, and other non-performance mods.

Wide body corazon

Postby 05gtwagonman » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:09 pm

I was looking through the forum here and no one has been talking about a wide body kit. I started looking around a stumbled upon this.

http://www.calma.co.jp/corazon/event/au ... 007/w.html

Is this not the Sh*t!!!!
Is it just me?
I am going to start seriously looking into this... Has anyone got light to shed on this matter?
Is there a better looking kit out there I have not found?
Has anyone actually done this kit in Australila that we know of?
I'm not normally into kits but it struck me looking at an outback that the flared guards would look great on the GT lowered with the right wheels...
Whiteline rear sway, King lows, Custom quad tip muffs, Subi sport grill, HID's, Boost guage, JL slot port 12" off the standard mac, RB3l 18's ezeflash tune 150.9kw@4w 15psi 36degC...
05gtwagonman

Postby ultrablue » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:41 pm

the front guards look good
ultrablue

Car: 2010 ssv se

Postby MY07GT » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:20 pm

Not a fan myself. Seriously, its essentially an outback dropped!!

Not my flavour, but each to their own.

Dont think anyone has done it here. Im sure we will see a widebody one in the future!

Phil.
[TEAM FUNERAL]
[MY07GT]
club.liberty.asn.au
MY07GT

Postby 05gtwagonman » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:41 pm

Hey Phil,

You have my point exactly. Outback dropped... And to each his own- christ don't we allllll know that. How bangled BMW's sell is still a mystery to me, but still...

That said, I have o admit, that if money became no object an RS4 or RS6 avant would be in my side of the garage over some seriously more exotic metal, and I guess, despite not really wanting to admit it, the kit kinda reminds me in that direction. Always have always will love turbo subi, fell head over heals with the gen 4 the first time I saw it, but it always looked just a little bit skinny JDM track to me. This fixes that feeling... I'd be just as happy to put outback 'flares' on mine if it could be made to work... 8) :wink:
Ultimate, ive been thinking is h6, outback kit, coilover/ gtb running, 19's and a stupid single turbo uneven header kit to put the Audi boys in their place... :twisted:
Never going to cough the coin... :(
Whiteline rear sway, King lows, Custom quad tip muffs, Subi sport grill, HID's, Boost guage, JL slot port 12" off the standard mac, RB3l 18's ezeflash tune 150.9kw@4w 15psi 36degC...
05gtwagonman

Postby CJ1177 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:08 pm

I like :) it is very similar to the outback minus the door moulds, it would look even more euro with those wheels on it in the back ground
but i wouldn't do it my self :?

over on OZLib there is a Gen-III outback with a STI motor
MY05 GT Wagon, Atalantic Blue [Team Tein] [Club Two Zero]

CJ's Wagon Pics
CJ1177

Car: MY05 GT 5MT

Postby SkoobyGT » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:16 pm

I think the Corazon wheels in the background only come in 17'.

How nice would they be in 19's :P
************FOR SALE - $20,999 - ************2004 GT Liberty
SkoobyGT

Postby et » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:34 pm

Not a big fan of rice myself but that doesn’t look half as bad.
I wonder if wider body would have any detrimental effects on aerodynamics as I don’t want to do anything that may have an impact on my quarter run times...
et

Postby smiley » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:13 pm

alright i havent been around liberty asn a long time and i only post were it is needed or i have an insight so no post whoreing............. but et mate i have to say this every single post that you make is about aerodynamics and down forces with your quarter mile times. IMO if you were serious about a quarter mile time if that’s what life and death depended on for you than why do you do it with a liberty with an oversized spoiler, a liberty is a touring car not a quarter mile. It almost seems to me that you come to post about down forces and aerodynamics just to start shit on the forums, you state all these things yet have never produced facts. If you did know anything about aerodynamics you should know all the physics involed

1. The body kits will widen the car = making more body to be effected by wind thus adding further resistance.
2. Extra weight is just a given thus slow acceleration.
3. You can tell with the naked eye that it does no make it more slip stream (adding less wind resistance) just encase you didn’t under stand that.

And your not a big fan of rice i think you should look in your review mirror and tell me what you see.

Sorry to all the fellas reading this i think the body kit is something different and would be cool to see in the real
smiley

Postby Subie Boy » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:41 pm

I agree with Smiley here....I think that this Forum has some people who makes unnecessary comments. I have posted few entries myself and have found that some people can be rude and say things to bring others down. Lucky, I have a good sense of humour as not many things I take in personally but just for future reference, maybe to those people who like to stand out by making 'these' comments, please DONT SAY NOTHING at all...because it is a waste of our time and this Forum.

Personally, I like this forum because of the interesting discussions and the people that I met last night (Mike, Phil, Leo, etc) were very nice but please to the rest of you, take into consideration what you say to people. It is after all, a friendly forum for Subaru Liberty Enthusiast. :D
Subie Boy

Postby 05gtwagonman » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:43 pm

I'm 99% sure that ET drives an 04 GT wagon, not the winged monsta in his av. I'm equally sure that he does post such comments to get the newer of us to bite. You should do a search and see some of the flames his suit has endured.
I got into him specifically about retreads amongst other things. There are some boys in Sydney who surely must know him, and I suspect they have a giggle every time one of us arcs up about his silly comments....

Moving on any other thoughts about the kit? No- one has spoken of seeing anohter wide body kit as yet?
Has anyone equired as to whether you could, or would afford to get outback flares etc...?
05gtwagonman

Postby Kevlar GT » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:53 pm

I like the kit, I think it needs a big scoop added to it though.
Kevlar GT

Car: 04 GT Wagon

Postby CJ1177 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:45 pm

et is somebody's alter ego but who ????? :roll: :roll:

CJ's Wagon Pics
CJ1177

Postby WhiteGTB » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:46 pm

cj1177 wrote:et is somebody's alter ego but who ????? :roll: :roll:

LOL!!! I wonder who would do such a thing....

:lol: :lol: :lol:
WhiteGTB

Car: MY07 Legacy GT Spec B 6pd

Postby CJ1177 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:59 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll: I say nothing!! :lol:

CJ's Wagon Pics
CJ1177

Postby MY07GT » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:35 pm

Haha Yep im one of those ones that have a giggle!

He's having you on gents!

He drives a burgundy wagon! LOL! Not a Shopping trolley!

Phil.
[TEAM FUNERAL]
[MY07GT]
club.liberty.asn.au
MY07GT

Next

Return to Cosmetics